• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Part 6

Warren Valion said:
So I would say yes to your question. Since it seems each higher god is writing the reality for the lower god.

Bound by the destiny set by the higher God. Which is not the same. The layers already existed before the higher gods ascend. He did not create the layers. The higher layer is not the source of the lower one. They created the destiny or plot but not the fiction itself

Yeah, it would be better if you two create a thread to discuss that, no need to clutter this one.

Sandman31 said:
Bound by the destiny set by the higher God. Which is not the same. The layers already existed before the higher gods ascend. He did not create the layers. The higher layer is not the source of the lower one. They created the destiny or plot but not the fiction itself
That means literally nothing.

Being able to completely alter a lower world to your will and being able to create a lower world is the same exact level of strength in a feat.

For example, if a god created a Space-Time Continuum - it would be a Low 2-C feat. But if a person obtained the power to completely alter the entire universe, including space and time, that would also be a Low 2-C feat.

Creating a lower world isn't an impressive feat, I don't know where you got it in your head that it is, but it isn't.

And this is the last I will respond about this, I have more important things to worry about currently.

Then this will be my final response also.

Creating a lower world isn't an impressive feat, I don't know where you got it in you head that it is, but it isn't.

Thats not the point I'm making. Also, oure misinterpreting the hierarchy. Youre comparing it to creating a universe where its more akin to each layer producing another layer

Depends on the context. The Unwritten already has a singe world with infinite layers and its still considered fiction to the world above. In fact beyond every story is an "unwritten page" which is a vastness of non-being where time doesnt exist, the fiction from the higher world is the source of the structure that fills that unwritten page doesnt matter if its layers or dimensions. I mean the masadaverse has the throne which is 1-A because it is the source of dimensional space etc. Someone can correct me in my wall if i'm wrong because we already clogged this thread. The staff can delete my replies if they want.

@Sandman and @Warron

You guys are feeling up the thread so you guys should probably either make a thread for this or discuss it over PM.

Vivec can't just enter chim whenever while in his lower keys that's not how chim works

Paul Frank said:
Vivec can't just enter chim whenever while in his lower keys that's not how chim works
Yes he can, that's literally how CHIM works.

And Matthew said we treat the spear by scaling it to Vivec, so it's not Low 1-C in his Low 2-C key.

@Ogbunabali

His 1-A key is after he has already achieved chim

His previous keys haven't even achieved chim yet so he cant use it

Paul Frank said:
@Ogbunabali

His 1-A key is after he has already achieved chim

His previous keys haven't even achieved chim yet so he cant use it
Vivec's keys aren't in chronological order. His Low 2-C key is post-CHIM.

Vivec's keys aren't in chronological order. His Low 2-C key is post-CHIM.

This.

Vivec's first move in his Low 2-C key was literally to go CHIM and shove his spear down Azura's throat.

All the Primarchs get yoot, even Magnus. But maybe Magnus vs Daughters of Oryx...

Well, Destiny is technically under revision too. Wok is trying to get some of them to Tier 2.

EmperorDoom25 said:
Debunked? I think it was agreed in that thread that Yogiri stomps Low 7-C altair but gets stomped to her Low 2-C form
Corrected the thread never when anywhere or react an conclusion on who stomp who.

Vecna solos Warframe

I have nothing else to contribute aside from this meme

Back