• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Part 6

so when is Magikarp gonna take his rightful place as strongest Tier 0

I may suggest The Second Christ and [[Adam Blade|Almighty Blade] fot High 7-A and 6-C respectively.

Weird enough, Baal is not the strongest between the final bosses: between it, Ergo Mundus and the Lord of Infinity, Ergo wins most of the time, and Baal lost most of times.

That...makes it worse. Him going against one guy was the reason i thought solo was an odd choice of words now you're telling me he isn't even one guy?

Andytrenom said:
That...makes it worse. Him going against one guy was the reason i thought solo was an odd choice of words now you're telling me he isn't even one guy?
Precisely. Go to The Operator's profile. And at the end of the profile there is a list of all the warframes he can use. I mean why do you think he has 172 categories (more than everyone in the wiki)?

EmperorRorepme said:
Could Guilliman's erasure kill the Oryx? It does permanently erase Greater Daemons.
Yes... any of the Primarch super weapons should be able to perma kill.

WeeklyBattles said:
InfiniteSped said:
Haven't all those League characters been revised already?
Yes, i was referring to the other high 4cs in this thread that are being reviswd
Meng isn't, I think. His tier 4 key might move to a new profile with his other weaker keys, but I don't think there's any CRT for him.

InfiniteSped said:
Also, since apparently bringing ridiculously stronger stuff than their own tier is allowed, Meng with the Terracota Soldier could rank a bit higher there.
What does it do?

Setsuna tenma said:
InfiniteSped said:
Also, since apparently bringing ridiculously stronger stuff than their own tier is allowed, Meng with the Terracota Soldier could rank a bit higher there.
What does it do?
It's a summon Meng can call to help him. With the current scaling on Meng's profile, it should be around 2-A.

Edit: Although, it does seem like he takes a while to appear after being summoned, so Meng at least should have to survive for a bit before he appears.

InfiniteSped said:
And I guess it'd depend if speed was equalized too. I asked above if this thread equalized, but no one answered.
Not by default, if a character would take a certain tier if speed were unequalized but lose if speed was equalized, both take the slot. See 6-B.

Not sure how impressive sealing nothing is, but bypassing resistances and power nulling are pretty common in Meng's verse, and so is sealing, in a way.

Can Bard seal someone with the same AP as him? What's his best feat?

Also, in the case of a non-blitz scenario with speed equalized, could Bard resist soul destruction? Meng's is pretty damn potent, and almost all his attacks can do it.

Being able to affect nonexistent beings in general puts him above a lot of characters in his tier seeing as nonexistent beings get a bunch of resistances just by being nonexistent

Yes, and his best ap feat is creating an 11-star constellation

The Bard that would be fighting doesn't even have a soul to begin with as its just a puppet powered by his Celstial magic as an avatar he uses to interact with the physical world

Back