• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Part 6

WeeklyBattles said:
Being able to affect nonexistent beings in general puts him above a lot of characters in his tier seeing as nonexistent beings get a bunch of resistances just by being nonexistent
Yes, and his best ap feat is creating an 11-star constellation

The Bard that would be fighting doesn't even have a soul to begin with as its just a puppet powered by his Celstial magic as an avatar he uses to interact with the physical world
Eh, not sure what to make of that. Being non-existent makes you inherently different from anything else, so how those resistances would compare to regular ones seems impossible to quantify. Who's the non-existant person Bard affected anyway?

I mean, what's his best sealing feat? How strong was the target?

I mean, if he's a puppet, Meng can hex Karma threads and negate those kinds of connections between avatars and their real forms. Meng has his own sealing as well.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Y'all not realizing that Yobo and I have been using @ { { USERNAME } }
Which replaces USERNAME with the name of who's reading. Meaning you are all seeing your own names being called.
I figured it was something like that when I went to quote the tweet and the "@Warren Valion" became "@user".

I just didn't know how to do it - now I do, so you've only made me stronger, you fool.

Yeah, I also realized when reloading it transformed it into @User for a sec before switching to my name.

You've all been cheated.

@infinite Nonexistent Physiology. He affected a Watcher.

High 4-C, he also scales above weaker characters like Pantheon busting stars and Leona controlling the sun.

Problem is Bard leads with sealing 100% of the time

Why does this feature even need to exist, what use is it besides to mess with people?

I guess maybe for posts that are meant for everyone like basic wiki info stuff.

what makes scared ecplise above fugil she doesn`t seem to resist law manipulation

The fact that everyone on the verse not named Lux consider her to be stronger.

This wasn't edited.

Back