• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
SMT can have a spot at 1-A given the fact the 5th Placement is open, so literally anyone nominating a character/characters for a placement at 1-A will have it.

Just anything regarding higher-placement in 1-A needs to have a versus thread created for it.

Do you have evidence this would apply to mental/spiritual/informational/conceptual attacks? Because they take spiritual energy, which is equal to the other factors.
the attack only applies said effects when it hits someone, so if adam power nulls it before it can even hit him and take effect, why would it matter what it can do

and also to on to this, nanashi is also the only messiah to actually use his observation in character
But that doesn’t matter, considering he only did so after a significant understanding of YHVH.

the attack only applies said effects when it hits someone, so if adam power nulls it before it can even hit him and take effect, why would it matter what it can do
I’m not understanding. Has he been shown affecting conceptual beings and phenomena?

I’m not understanding. Has he been shown affecting conceptual beings and phenomena?
the attacks themselves are not conceptual, they only attack on that level, the attacks still rely on the physical phenomena that manifest to cause the effects, if an attack is dodged the effects won't go through, the only difference here is that he is negating the phenomena that would cause the effects rather than just dodging it

the attacks themselves are not conceptual, they only attack on that level, the attacks still rely on the physical phenomena that manifest to cause the effects, if an attack is dodged the effects won't go through, the only difference here is that he is negating the phenomena that would cause the effects rather than just dodging it
They… are conceptual though?

Regarding the Granblue characters at 5th 5-A, do they have any smurf-hax? If not, how potent are their hax?

Huh. And are the hax listed on their profiles all they can do? If so then can I nominate Characters from Ergenverse for 5th 5-A? They have soul /mind /memory /empathic /fear-hax to a potency of over 100 billion, power null, can take control of one's energy, aura that can do all of those things, law-hax based invulnerability and resistance to pretty much everything Cerberus and Olivia can throw at them and more.

The revision regarding the Nonexistent Physiology just got accepted, which makes it far less OP than it was before.
We should probably check the characters that were in high positions only because of NEP Type 1 or 2 and lower their placement accordingly.
Probably they aren't that many.

The revision regarding the Nonexistent Physiology just got accepted, which makes it far less OP than it was before.
We should probably check the characters that were in high positions only because of NEP Type 1 or 2 and lower their placement accordingly.
Probably they aren't that many.
Judging by the revisions I don't think much changes tbh the PMMM characters are still untouchable (Type 5 acausality go brrr...) and Exdeath Vs Lavos still ends the same way on both this list as well as the non-smurf version.

Huh. And are the hax listed on their profiles all they can do? If so then can I nominate Characters from Ergenverse for 5th 5-A? They have soul /mind /memory /empathic /fear-hax to a potency of over 100 billion, power null, can take control of one's energy, aura that can do all of those things, law-hax based invulnerability and resistance to pretty much everything Cerberus and Olivia can throw at them and more.

Judging by the revisions I don't think much changes tbh the PMMM characters are still untouchable (Type 5 acausality go brrr...) and Exdeath Vs Lavos still ends the same way on both this list as well as the non-smurf version.
That's for the 2-As. There might be other characters that are high because of having NEP 1 or 2.
For example, if I remember correctly Void Knight was really high into High 8-C because of him having NEP Type 2, with HA Dio and the characters from Digimon that couldn't interact with him.
Now, things might be much different since they should be able to affect him with their abilities.

Weren't Maou Gakuin characters also high due to NEP Type 2? Seems like that might affect their ratings.

Anyway, are there any contentions for me replacing Granblue characters with Er Gen on 5-A?

Weren't Maou Gakuin characters also high due to NEP Type 2? Seems like that might affect their ratings.
They would still be conceptually non existent. Which the aspect would still be NEP type 2. Idealistic None existant for that matter. So this upgrade probably doesn't change their ratings, at least in MG's case.

They would still be conceptually non existent. Which the aspect would still be NEP type 2. Idealistic None existant for that matter. So this upgrade probably doesn't change their ratings, at least in MG's case.
However, now all they would get with that NEP is immunity to Conceptual Manipulation and not much else.
I doubt their position change that much, but the NEP revision definitely made them much less OP.

However, now all they would get with that NEP is immunity to Conceptual Manipulation and not much else.
I doubt their position change that much, but the NEP revision definitely made them much less OP.
No?, they have conceptual None existance as an aspect. They are idealistic None existant, they exist beyond material non existance (NEP type 2), (that's what the page says).

So their NEP still op regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back