• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, now we gotta know what stops Nagash from nuking with Aethyr manip.
i don't know a thing about arthyr manip, but what is the potency of his passive fear ? because could be hard for her to counter this maybe, i what stop him don't know, can't she find a way to deal with him before ?

i don't know a thing about arthyr manip, but what is the potency of his passive fear ? because could be hard for her to counter this maybe, i what stop him don't know, can't she find a way to deal with him before ?
Not very potent in terms of how many it effects but it does work fast

Considering Nagash spams the living hell out of his aethyr manip doubt it.

Nagash doesn't have 1-C resistance to fate manipulation, so he gets shat on (0 Musashi affected both Ivan and Chaos'd void)

also the fact that she just stood up to Ivan and his Authority means the fear hax isn't gonna work

Absolute Supreme Authority: Representing the emperor's authority, requiring absolute obedience that Emperor Ivan was seeking to rule over the opposing nobles. Surrounding people experience a strong intimidating and heavy pressure that lowers the degree of their full capacity. Normal humans are unable to even look at Ivan the Terrible without passing out.

Last edited:
Nagash doesn't have 1-C resistance to fate manipulation, so he gets shat on (0 Musashi affected both Ivan and Chaos'd void)
The fate manipulation isn't passive. In fact I've played Lostbelt 1 and there was never, EVER any implication of fate manipulation. So there.

and so isn't Aether manipulation. And you know, fate manipulation is how the ability works like offensivelly and you know, she cut off Ivan's truck off.

also you missed the part where she fought off the fear manipulation of Ivan.

and also you didn't explain how he gets past Musashi's Nothingness

You mean the fact her NP in Zero should be tier 1?

And so did literally every Yaga not named Patxi. I'd call it PIS more then anything. And before you say it would you not be scared that a mammoth the size of a mountain you borderline worship is trying to level your city?

I'd need feats of what it has worked on and why Nagash's five gazillion haxes won't lolno it.

Why do people keep saying that? Ageing gives them mystery, age itself doesn't make something work on servants.
That's because that's literally how it works. And you should also check the Aethyr Manipulation page for why it ***** all over servant invulnerability.

Age partially=mystery in fate, your point? Or would you like to make a CRT to change that? Cause that's how it's treated.

That's a thing to Nasuverse only, its not because a character from other verse has a higher age that it means higher mystery, since, this stuff only exist in Nasuverse, unless u want to argue that all fictional characters have Alchemy, Haki, Skills etc

That's a thing to Nasuverse only, its not because a character from other verse has a higher age that it means higher mystery, since, this stuff only exist in Nasuverse, unless u want to argue that all fictional characters have Alchemy, Haki, Skills etc
It's a verse mechanic and would fall under verse equalisation. The only thing that WON'T happen for other verses is granting new abilities/buffing them.

It's a verse mechanic and would fall under verse equalisation.
Verse Equalization only applies to things that are similar iirc

Verse equalization: Similar supernatural aspects of verses get equalized in a reasonable fashion. So a supernatural energy that almost everyone in a Verse has, which is necessary to fight the characters of said Verse, will be assumed to be the equivalent energy that the opponents use in their techniques so that a proper fight can happen

So, having more mystery due being older does not apply

Actually, reading the Servant Physiology page, being older does grant the ability to bypass servant invulnerability. so there.
Does it even applies to others verses?

if thats a specific weakness to Servants, it does, but if it is a very specific Verse mechanic, it doesnt

And considering Nagash is old enough to be Musashi's great great great great great great great great great great great-grandfather, I'd say he's old enough.

The fate manipulation isn't passive. In fact I've played Lostbelt 1 and there was never, EVER any implication of fate manipulation. So there.
Then you don't have read correctly huh, musashi eye is litteraly fate manipulation, and she was able to cut the truck of ivan because of that

That's because that's literally how it works. And you should also check the Aethyr Manipulation page for why it ***** all over servant invulnerability.
Like i tell before nothingness skill is not servant invulnerability, it's her own personal skill giving her invulnerability

Then you don't have read correctly huh, musashi eye is litteraly fate manipulation, and she was able to cut the truck of ivan because of that
Then it's contradicted, cause I seriously doubt Musashi didn't make the literal best case scenario that still had a good fight.

Then it's contradicted, cause I seriously doubt Musashi didn't make the literal best case scenario that still had a good fight.
Except she didn't had a good fight? The thing is litteraly her can't find a way to stop Ivan, telling us she will go to her zero mode and telling that she will be shifted outside the LB some sec after by the world because she is a singularity that not accepted by the world.

And by going in the zero domain she just create possibility where she can cut ivan truck

Don't tell this to me, a crt was made to up her and this was not accepted as they tell it was hax
Ah yes, changing fate allows me to harm a tier 1 character when I'm tier 6. Fate manipulation isn't something where you magically dura neg. I'm making a CRT cause that is the apidamy of stupid.

What about Ren Fuji for 5-A, has Marie's curse to deal with Regeneration and Immortality, passively slows everyone down tens of thousands of times and he himself becomes faster and faster by a thousand-fold. Plus
At least 5-A, likely 3-A. Can and will eventually become 1-B

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back