• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sun wukong vs Overlord Gaia(Digimon)

Overlord GAIA has Passive Madness Manipulation that drove Digimon wild, and if I'm not wrong Digimon all have 5D Minds.

Sun wukong has nonexistent physiology type 2 and Transduality type 2 which should negate all mind haxes that are under the jurisdiction of the Dual systems

Except for Smurf 5D Mind Hax laughs at your Transduality and drives him mad anyway. Also, every Digimon can affect NEP Type 2, half the Digimon have NEP and the other half can affect that half, and Overlord GAIA has the power of both groups.

Type 2 (False General Transduality): Being qualitatively beyond and superior to the nature of all dual systems and concepts within the scope of an entire level of reality.
What do you think the part highlighted in Red suggests.

Except for Smurf 5D Mind Hax laughs at your Transduality and drives him mad anyway. Also, every Digimon can affect NEP Type 2, half the Digimon have NEP and the other half can affect that half, and Overlord GAIA has the power of both groups.

What do you think the part highlighted in Red suggests.
Okay how does 5D Hax bypass anything in the dual systems? Because as long as it is part of either the negative or positive it will be negated fully.

Because NLF, your Transduality only extends to the Concepts and Ideas it has proven to Transcend, just because you exist outside all 4D Concepts does not mean that you exist beyond the reach of 5D powers.

Its Type 2, but that doesn't matter. As its Passive, it can affect 5D Minds, and it will incapacitate Sun Wukong winning Overlord GAIA the match.

Because NLF, your Transduality only extends to the Concepts and Ideas it has proven to go, just because you exist outside all 4D Concepts does not mean that you exist beyond the reach of 5D powers.

Its Type 2, but that doesn't matter. As its Passive, it can affect 5D Minds, and it will incapacitate Sun Wukong winning Overlord GAIA the match.
Pretty sure that concepts aren't bound by range and that the only limit is the user's range since concepts aren't bound by any Dimensional structures so I wouldn't call that NLF also JTTW treats mind hax as type 2 madness manipulation.

That's wrong, as even 5-D Type 3 Concepts exist beyond Type 2 Concepts from a 4-D Verse. Concepts are still very much limited by a Verse's Cosmology and extend only to the Dimensions shown in-verse.

That's wrong, as even 5-D Type 3 Concepts exist beyond Type 2 Concepts from a 4-D Verse. Concepts are still very much limited by a Verse's Cosmology and extend only to the Dimensions shown in-verse.
So between passive madness manipulation that is 5D in nature and Passive 4D+ chaos manipulation that causes all of reality and it's laws and concepts to go upside down.

Just which one would win?

Also it's kind of NLF for a 5D madness hax to just roll over its own dual system.

Last edited:
though it doesn't really matter, as Lucemon is WAAAAY higher in the hierarchy than GAIA

Anyway, better call an expert on the matter

@Dragonmasterxyz can digimons affect type 2 nonexistants ?

@Greatsage13th

Btw, what can Wukung do to beat GAIA ?
Passive chaos manipulation that disrupts the infinite multitude of positive and negative dualities(concept and laws) that fluctuates countlessly on reality via scaling to Buddha who's prescence passively balances and upholds all things in the universe on a 4D+ scale.

So what does it do to the opponent exactly?
Basically it could erase their concept or existence , poison them, curse them , nullify their powers, grants wukong immunities to their powers, burn them, freeze them, transmute them , suffocate them, stop them in a single moment in time..... etc.

Basically what I'm trying to say is wukong's chaos manipulation is extremely versatile as an offensive and defensive option passively which would put Archie Sonic's chaos manipulation to shame.

You still need conceptual manip to erase someone concept though.

As for Digimon, I believe every holy and dark element users can affect being from dark area (NEP type 1) as stated on the previous revision. Not sure about NEP type 2.

You still need conceptual manip to erase someone concept though.

As for Digimon, I believe every holy and dark element users can affect being from dark area (NEP type 1) as stated on the previous revision. Not sure about NEP type 2.
That's what Wukong's Chaos manipulation(duality manipulation) does passively

Basically it could erase their concept or existence , poison them, curse them , nullify their powers, grants wukong immunities to their powers, burn them, freeze them, transmute them , suffocate them, stop them in a single moment in time..... etc.

Basically what I'm trying to say is wukong's chaos manipulation is extremely versatile as an offensive and defensive option passively which would put Archie Sonic's chaos manipulation to shame.
exactly none of that is said in his profile, so i'm gonna need you to give me proof of that

Pretty sure GAIA's Concept would be 5-D anyway, what with Digimon themselves pretty much being Higher-Dimensional Concepts. So Wukong's 4D Concept Manip, no matter how long and verbose you describe it, isn't going to do anything.

No, wukong doesn't have conceptual manipulation unless stated on the profile. Chaos manipulation doesn't automatically give you conceptual manipulation and need to be specified.

Otherwise people would abuse the term to get conceptual manipulation.

exactly none of that is said in his profile, so i'm gonna need you to give me proof of that
Okay so....I just want to confirm this... technically manipulation of dualities is similar to manipulating various concepts and laws at the same time while casing various chaotic effects throughout right?
Yes. Duality Manipulation comes with most powers (you can make someone that is alive be dead, someone that exists not, someone that is strong be weak, etc.)

It is simply to the extreme (If Wukong changed gravity's suction force to repulsion, all of existence would comply, black holes would repel at near light speeds, and so on).

The proof has been given

So where does that support your claims of all those possible effects on the opponent and what makes it passive?

Pretty sure GAIA's Concept would be 5-D anyway, what with Digimon themselves pretty much being Higher-Dimensional Concepts. So Wukong's 4D Concept Manip, no matter how long and verbose you describe it, isn't going to do anything.
NLF considering considering that everything is bound by at least any dual system

So where does that support your claims of all those possible effects on the opponent and what makes it passive?
Passive chaos manipulation that disrupts the infinite multitude of positive and negative dualities(concept and laws) that fluctuates countlessly on reality via scaling to Buddha who's prescence passively balances and upholds all laws and concepts in the universe on a 4D+ scale.

Back