• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, I nominate that as long as Grimmon is number 4, Dracmon should share the spot with him.

I know how Digimon be (who you think helped get them to that point?). But like, I expected some low tier smurf to outclass him by now.
i know that you made digimon absolutely disgusting hax wise, also they do beat a 11D smurf cause sleep resist wasn't a thing they had

Pelinal shouldn't even be on the list.He doesn't open with madness.From what I heard the only he used it was against people he hates. Everyone else on the list has passive or thought hax they can use against him

Pelinal shouldn't even be on the list.He doesn't open with madness.From what I heard the only he used it was against people he hates. Everyone else on the list has passive or thought hax they can use against him
the first time he entered the madness he does not control it, after that he can enter madness whenever he wants, the reason he does not spam it is cus he is most of the time surrounded by allies and/or on places that would be bad to destroy, like one of the towers that hold creation

also FYI is not against people he hates but when he is angry (lil spoiler he is always angry)

he can also imbue his normal attacks with the EE like that time he erase an entire month by cutting

Last edited:
He need H1C range to touch her , and semi passive corruption would beat him.
he is already resistant to those things, not to mention once in madness he would be NP2 and Acasual type 5 and nothing will be able to touch him due to the madness being around him, so at most u could say incon due to neither being able to affect the other (gotta re read pelinal stuff to see if he had teleportation spells), and if he where to somehow die he can ressurect. He also has other stuff like passive attack reflection and/or compleatly deflect attacks

Last edited:
After that DIO vs Grimmon was decided as Incon, it was decided that the High 8-C top would be like this

Tier High 8-C:

1. The Dunwich Horror

2. Demogorgon

3. Void Knight

4. Heaven Ascension DIO / Characters from Digimon (Grimmon and GranDracmon)

5. Characters from Parahumans

Also, some other requests:

4th place of 2-B should be reworded in:
3rd place of 7-B should be reworded in this since it is the actual verse name here
Same with 4th place of 2-A, reword in

Last edited:
Neat, she gets curbstomped by The Manly Man-Emperor of Mankind. So she can share pelineal's spot since emps is there speed unequal

Range: Several meters melee range, at least kilometers with ranged attacks, up to galactic with psychic powers.
selective reading? "Range: Several meters melee range, at least kilometers with ranged attacks, up to galactic with psychic powers | At least High Hyperversal, likely Outerversal"

One of these days, we should do something about that first key. I highly doubt that The Emperor of all people can't affect the Warp to the same degree as the Daemon Princes.

seriously. why do you not read "Walk into the warp"? that kind of implies that i KNOW that Emprah doesn't have high 1-C range in the Materium.

After that DIO vs Grimmon was decided as Incon, it was decided that the High 8-C top would be like this

Tier High 8-C:

1. The Dunwich Horror

2. Demogorgon

3. Void Knight

4. Heaven Ascension DIO / Characters from Digimon (Grimmon and GranDracmon)

5. Characters from Parahumans

Also, some other requests:

4th place of 2-B should be reworded in:
3rd place of 7-B should be reworded in this since it is the actual verse name here
Same with 4th place of 2-A, reword in
Can you do this please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back