• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 24

Madotsuki24 said:
Also, the strongest form of prob manip can make you so lucky that every single move your opponent tries to use on you misses you and everything you use hits your opponent, or your opponent becomes CIS so you can easily finish them off.
Tbf, not all probability manip works like that. Has Arcuied stuff being shown to work that way?

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
That's not even how her's works, and even so that can still be resisted.
I never said that it did, I was just saying how strong the strongest form of the ability was like.

Why wouldn't we consider Tsukuhime characters to be a part of the Nasuverse, unless I am misunderstanding your case

It's not the same though, it's an alternative verse. It's like saying that Undertale and Deltarune are the same.

Huh, no, that's false, and we don't know deltarune's full relationship to undertale atm. The Nasuverse is made up of several alternate realities and series, including KnK, Fate, and Tsukuhime. Melty Blood alone proves they are part of the same shared universe

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Regardless, she'd still have to get past Accelerator.
"She" here is refering to Arcueid, right? Unless i'm missing something, she doesn't seem to have a way to ignore the Vector Shield, and if she doesn't go for the kill since the start she can't kill Nephy, and Othinus incon.

Promestein said:
Awww, Doom of Malan'tai got up there? That's my baby!

HABIT could probably be bumped up a bit. His hax all works on the Collective, which are higher-D, as he is the same type of higher-D being occupying this body and has access to all that hax.
HABIT should absolutely be on the list

XDragnoir said:
"She" here is refering to Arcueid, right? Unless i'm missing something, she doesn't seem to have a way to ignore the Vector Shield, and if she doesn't go for the kill since the start she can't kill Nephy, and Othinus incon.
I'm pretty sure Marble Phantasm can get by it. She will be able to actualize the tiny possibility that Accel will make a calculation error

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
The shield is passive
I know, but it still works on passive vector non-sense and calculations right? Either way, she has already shown the ability to attack targets with it that she cannot effect directly, like actualizing an absense/vacuum to dice her target. In addition, its not like she is limited to things that have vectors, so she just needs to use one that doesn't.

Aleister is also one of the stronge st 5Bs, and Othinus can Incon basically everyone, the should be on the list with the other 3.

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
A vacuum has vectors, so that should be reflected
I mean, Accel can just think or blitz
I'm not sure an absense has a vector, and I couldn't find anything about that on wikipedia. I don't think an absense of info can have a velocity

what does he have which is thought based and can bypass her authority resistances? Also, she has instant abilities as well

Everything he can do is is thought based, from the simplest ones like blood and bio-eletricity reversion to quarkification and soul removal.

Cool, now what of that stuff can bypass her authority resistances? Also, if he looks her in the eyes he goes down. I'm not even sure Accel can deal with Moriarty or Dust of Osiris anyway

Sandman31 said:
@GLHF
Low balled version: Even the baby versions of Leviathan's species, who are probably the weakest of their species (since theyre just the fry of their species and are not fully grown like the "whales") are capable of destroying an infinite hierarchy (Were also stated to exist outside thr rules and laws of said hierarchy)

So theyre infinite^infinite

The Highball version: straight up High 1-A hierarchy
the high 1-A descrption imo should be revised as it doesnt really fit the term "high 1-A"... but if we go with that then just them being capable of destroying an infinite hierarchy doesnt necessarily mean its high 1-A. For example if u go above aleph omega that doesnt mean you're high 1-A, i guess ultima needs to have more context on high 1-A description as it is quite vague imo

Moriarty don't to have a way to kill Accel, but the opposite is also true, maybe Nephy can have a chance against Osiris and even Yhwach.

XDragnoir said:
Moriarty don't to have a way to kill Accel, but the opposite is also true, maybe Nephy can have a chance against Osiris and even Yhwach.
Does nerfed MG have their probability manip? Otherwise i don't think they're that OP.

Back