• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 24

Actually, I just noticed a problem. Akuto on his 1-A key has combat applicable Type 4 and 8 immortality on The Law of Identity. Who would be able to kill him? (The rest of the verse gets easily outdone by DC)

Ionliosite said:
Actually, I just noticed a problem. Akuto on his 1-A key has combat applicable Type 4 and 8 immortality on The Law of Identity. Who would be able to kill him? (The rest of the verse gets easily outdone by DC)
I was thinking of Lucifer incapping with social influencing but he is weaker than Akuto

Anyway, would Akuto be able to harm the DC 1-A's who are stronger than him due to how stronger than him they are his only thing that's higher than them is his immortality

Edit: Oh crud I forgot about I/O, where would they go

XDragnoir said:
I/O wasn't revised after the new system afaik. Also, i don't think the verse will be 1A+ or above.
I don't think it will be Higher than 1-A. Honestly, the High 1-B might be Low 1-A

XDragnoir said:
Yeah, we agree they shouldn't be above 1A, but why the H1B would be L1A?
Uncountable higher dimensions and infinite lower dimensions is like the AP's description of High 1-B characters, in the verse. This description sounds like Low 1-A:

Low 1-A | Low Outerverse level: Characters who can universally affect, create and/or destroy structures and expanses of uncountably infinite dimensions, or which have a size roughly analogous to them, such as uncountably infinite sets of hierarchical layers or planes of existence, most specifically ones whose amount of layers is comparable to the set of all real numbers, and are thus equated to the first uncountably infinite cardinal, ÔäÁ1, for simplicity's sake.

Alternatively, this tier can also be assigned to characters who transcend High 1-B structures when no further context regarding the nature or such transcendence is given.

All outer Gods has been upgraded to High 1-A this including Yog Avatar, the change is not implemented yet, because OP of the CRT said he need to finished the blog first.

those are not really the CRT for their tiering as their profiles havent been added... Talked to Fan on discord about this specific thread and he specifically states that the threadi s only about the excplanation of the cosmolgoy not giving the characters own tiering so no you'rte wrong on that one.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
CM and Umnieko are both heavily outdated, there are no other 1-A+'s and I think TES and Ichiban characters are the strongest Non 1-A+ 1-A's
TES has 1-A+s though?

I think they mean in regards to characters in TES who aren't 1-A+, just 1-A.

1-A+ is part of 1-A tier... it is merely a sub tier which means 1-A+ is just in the 1-A category. Umr, Yakou are the two strongest 1-As so far

Overlord775 said:
Uh, but the profile states it exists in the Sphere of gods, which is 5.D
Yeah, Anti-Life Equatio is 5-D. The only reason Darkseid is Tier Low 1-C is because High 2-A was removed and 5-D AP/characters start Low 1-C now, after the new tiering system update.

@Elizahaa

uh, why does that exactly matter ?

the important thing if he's 6-D or no

@Celestial

actually, i don't think he has any smurf hax

@Oliver

they were saying that existing beyond =/= trascending in the revision thread iirc

Overlord775 said:
@Elizahaa

Some believe that 6-D still start at Low 1-C so I wanted make my point clear.

Overlord775 said:
@Elizahaa

@Celestial

actually, i don't think he has any smurf hax

@Oliver

they were saying that existing beyond =/= trascending in the revision thread iirc
F

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Its a DnD character, he must resist that
If that's so, then it wouldn't work because Etrien has resistance negation to get through that. Will Demogor have the ability to also resist resistance negation?

Back