• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 24

Maxnumb231 said:
So theyre infinite^infinite

The Highball version: straight up High 1-A hierarchy
the high 1-A descrption imo should be revised as it doesnt really fit the term "high 1-A"... but if we go with that then just them being capable of destroying an infinite hierarchy doesnt necessarily mean its high 1-A. For example if u go above aleph omega that doesnt mean you're high 1-A, i guess ultima needs to have more context on high 1-A description as it is quite vague imo. </div> Theyre not just capable of destroying an infinite hierarchy, they were also stated to exist beyond its rules and laws and transcends it completely. You wont reach them no matter how much you ascend through the hierarchy because their ecosystem is completely beyond the hierarchy and operates with different rules and laws.

Also, ant and ultima already agreed with 1-A+, High 1-A

@Sandman

Then why not just straight up High 1-A? Is there any reason to give it 1-A, likely High 1-A?

ETRIEN GNOSOS WON AGAINST VOID KNIGHT ON THE THREAD AND SINCE VOID KNIGHT WAS TIED WITH DEMOGORGON, HE SHOULD TAKE THE 2ND PLACE SPOT AND PUSH DEMOGORON DOWN TO 3RD PLACE SINCE VOID KNIGHT TIED WITH DEMOGORGON AND ETRIEN GNOSOS WON AGAINST VOID KNIGHT, HE SHOULD BE STRONGER THAN DEMOGORGON AND SHOULD BE THE 2ND STRONGEST HIGH 8-C ON THE WIKI.

I'm actually fairly certain that Demogorgon can't hit the Gnosos, since it's considered intangible in comparision to the Void Knight, which is already an above average type 2 nonexistent. Demogorgon only scales to hitting a normal type 2 nonexistent, specifically Shar.

So is it planetary or cosmic (the potence not the range)? And he has feats of using it against someone with good resistances?

Also, i remember a thread someone saying H6C Vel'Koz isn't a void being but a "low-tech mass-produced weapon" and thus shouldn't have most of his hax, was this refuted?

So basically, Silverio is super outdated and with no revisions on the horizon. Yup, worse than SMT, should be removed.

At this point i think the universe itself doesn't want Ain in 5th H6A, but i will still try, no matter how many times it's needed

Here is what I propose for 1-A

1. Yakou Madara

2. Alovenas/Characters from the SCP Foundation/Cetacean Hiearchy

3. Characters from Ichiban

4. Characters from World of Darkness

5. Characters from The Elder Scrolls

CM and Umnieko are both heavily outdated, there are no other 1-A+'s and I think TES and Ichiban characters are the strongest Non 1-A+ 1-A's

Afterlife (Baseline) < The Extra-universal Gods (Empty Universe < Formless Universe < Gravity Universe < Anti-Gravity Universe) <= Brave <<<(to the point of seeing the The Extra-universal Gods as fiction) Akuto

DC 1A chain is something like:

The Presence > Mother Night = Father Time > Angels > The Endless

I am mistaken?

Back