• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 19

You take this as it would be a Speed Equal. Without it he wins. With Speed Equal it's debatable.

While Zhong Yue can't reach that far, Xin Huo can - Zhong Yue higher keys still under Deities can attack through countless dimensions meaning Xin Huo's Soul who exced that can do it too.

It's not an ability, it's his soul directly attacking the other soul.

You still didn't say if Fran first move it's Time Stop.

And at Zhong Yue Analitycal Prediction, Instinctive Reaction + Power Mimicry level, I don't see how he can't copy these powers to. He was like a Sharingan User on Steroids, knowing before what other will use just by seeing them. Read again his Analytical Prediction - hundreds of millions of skills (all analyzed at the same time).

As said, I fully agree that he wins speed unequal. If it's just that he would have to share the spot with Fran, though.

And does Xin Huo instantly do that? For that matter is he even allowed at this low tier?

Can still be stolen. Master can steal someones prowess at using a sword, or the blessings of gods or even skills in the soul.

Master's first move is to use parrallel will + thought acceleration + appraisal. With that he learns basically every ability and stat of the opponent before the opponent can do much of anything. Then he does what is most effective, which in this case would be time stop or skill steal.

Aside from me not seeing how these would be harder to steal than any other skill, I especially don't see how they matter. Dodging isn't really an option here.

Edit: Btw. stealing the Beast God Core Essence would probably not even harm Master, as the skills are not actually put into his soul, but into a separate soul that basically only exists as computer part.

He doesn't do that instantly, last resort or if someone comes in contact with his soul or try to posses Zhong Yue.

That may work on an equal speed with those 3 combo but still hard as that Analitycal Prediction its Zhong Yue own comprehasion and intelliquence not a skill.

Guess it could work like that, one wins with speed equal while losing with unequal.

Hl3 or bust said:
I'd like to suggest Void Knight for High 8-C. the D&D High 8-Cs can't actually hit him afaik and he just one-shots them.
Can they get past Karuna time stopping them for a few days, though?

Then they possibly should have time resistance listed on their profile, no?

Hl3 or bust said:
It's covered by resistance to magic, which includes everything on Etheldrea's page and more because her's is very outdated
Regardless, that should be elaborated on and included in the profile.

Should still be listed as default magic resist doesn't necessarily help against time stuff, but ok.

Speaking of D&D: Who even are the relevant D&D chars for this tier?

Oh, I only asked since I wanted to include the information in the list.

Why is "Characters from Nasuverse" in #4 5-A?

I just checked and they don't have any 5-A characters.

They do have some 5-B characters tho, but I'm not sure they would qualify for the list on their own. Archer (James Moriarty) and Dust of Osiris come to mind as notable Nasu characters of the tier. The previous has passive fate manip that protects him from negative consquences (although, he is largely a stone wall when it comes to hax), and the latter has abstract existence.

Oh tru. My bad, I missread

speaking of which, I guess a good amount of Nasu characters are in High 6-C now, mainly the dead apostles. Other than slots 1 and 4, most of the strong contenders lack for that tier lack conceptual manipulation, and I see that slot 4 may lack the means to properly seal TATARI users since even other users of concept manip can't get rid of them perminently.

So... American Gods characters for 4th strongest 5-As by virtue of them being abstract.

D&D Magci can hit Shar iirc, so hitting void knight isn't a problem

also, wasn't he supposed to be 8-B ?

I asked Bambu about it and he says that they couldn't hit the Void Knight iirc

He doesn't scale massively above the Ice Maiden

Sir Ovens said:
Alright gents, American Gods should take the 5th place in 5-A unless Exdeath or Drakkon can harm abstracts.
Aren't they the kinds of abstracts that would be killed when you wipe out humanity?

That should be within the realm of possibility at 5-A, or not?

They run on belief, if their opponent still believes in them, they will persist.

Sir Ovens said:
They run on belief, if their opponent still believes in them, they will persist.
In them or their ideas? And isn't their power proportional to the amount of believe? Can they still do anything to their opponent with just 1 believer?

They exist as ideas. They're still technically there even if no one believes in them, because the concept that created them still persists. Mind you, their 5-A form is their true conceptual form, not the avatars that we see in the show. They only get more powerful the more people believe in them.

For example, one of the Zorya Sisters was killed in the show, and she couldn't create another avatar due to a lack of worshippers, but the Old Gods still believed she could be brought back because her true self as the idea of the Zorya still existed.

Depends on the BFR. They're resistant to BFRing into pocket dimensions and they're practically omnipresent throughout America when abstract. I'd go so far as to say they might be omnipresent throughout the universe because their power is only limited by the belief of humans, and their belief created aliens.

So, now that I look again, SCP boyos should take the 5th spot of 10-A. Rakudai 10-As can't kill or get rid of O5-5 (djkaktus's Proposal III). Bright can just possess them, any of the antimemetics division people can just mind hax them with memes, and so on.

Back