• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Smartest Characters for Every Tier

For 11-A it should be Bill Cipher, The Boneless and other SCPs. For 10-C possibly A.J from Gumball. Lisa Loud id say smartest 9-B but since there's like 1000 9-B characters she's probably not fast she's also only 4. Stewie Griffin for 9-A easily.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
I'm happy to see people commenting, yay.

No omniscients, though. Nigh-omniscient, sure.

Omniscience in your own verse doesn't make you smarter than someone like Mister Fantasic, The Doctor, Doom, or any other fictional supergenius.

But, I suppose I can see why it wouldn't be allowed.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
I don't think that counts for justification.
Well there are justifications on his page but if I need to post this here as well then I will.

Developed the Testament, a machine which could interfere with higher dimensions, completely control bodies, emotions and thoughts of living beings. Created Quintessence, ethereal energy from higher dimensions, actually weaponizing retcons, created a device which could control universal causality, created life (Angels, drawing power from higher dimensions), manipulating metaphysical spaces like hell, controlling time/space and dimensions, perfect biological manipulation and probably more. He can also control celestial bodies with preparations.

What even counts as being smart once you hit tier 2 and above.

By that point characters being nigh-omniscient and omniscient are common, but obviously 5 random omniscient 2-A's aren't gonna go under 2-A.

So what's the criteria being used here?

Really was just going by the intelligence rankings and such, and if they were both within the same tier of intelligence, the higher intelligence feats would decide.

Hell no. I'm a big fan of the masadaverse but Hajun is probably the dumbest hadou god in the series. Satanel should take the 1-A if anything.

So am i but hajun is hajunversal so yeah hes in 1-A smartest guiuueys

Rasalom ought to have one of the High 4-C spots to himself. He's a lot smarter than most of the other characters I've seen who're in that tier, by some leaps and bounds.

John Taylor could also be up there for 9-B, although there are other characters within his own series who are much smarter than him in non-sorcerous areas.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
John Taylor could also be up there for 9-B, although there are other characters within his own series who are much smarter than him in non-sorcerous areas.
Walker doesn't count, he knows everything, it's apart of his job, and Omniscience is banned.

Walker isn't omniscient. "Knowing everything is part of my job" is just a turn of phrase he likes to use to explain away how he's able to get so many minute details and bits of info on everyone in the Nightside. He's not like the Walking Man who can literally look at someone or something once and know the entire history of that person or thing.

He's actually shown to explicitly not have know things several times, and the wide (wide, wide, wide) amount of knowledge he does have only pertains to the material plane of the setting.

It's hard to tell with you sometimes.

I mean, the whole him thinking the Voice of God would work in Lilith thing before getting pimp slapped so hard he ruined a church kills the Omniscience as a real thing.

Don't know how what's gonna happen with the dozens of nigh-omniscient 2-A's here, so gonna suggest Kurano Kiriha for 8-C.

Being nigh-omniscient is impressive at a lower tier but it really isn't once you hit tier 2 levels hence why i think it's sort of pointless to try and determine whose smarter once you hit that.

Anyway Kiriha is an extraordinary genius who is smarter than another extraordinary genius, unless there is a supergenius in 8-C or above she probably is #1.

Wouldn't doubt there being such a character though seeing how big the tier 8 is.

Back