• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Highest AP for each tier

Ehh whatever I don't really understand the DBH lore so I guess I'll go change it to Goku. If I ever need to change it back just tell me.

Max should be higher in 6-B, the feat was done by a max worn down from a hard fight and drained by Dread, eventually he got strong enough to shoot someone who was comparable to him in the past.

In addition to that he obtained several power increases that although they cannot be calculated, they are described as generating more power than ever before.

Class is over so I guess I now have time to update this.
Iron kingdoms' Top tier for 3rd place 7-C. They currently upscale from 66.46 Kiloton.
Added
Put Megicula for 2nd 6-B spot (79.5 Teratons)
I still think its weird that Megicula scales higher than Lucifero but added I guess. Also since it seems like the 80% Devil Triad is no longer Low 6-B I'll instead change them to 50% Dark Triad so they'll move down 2 spots due to the slightly lower AP.
Max should be higher in 6-B, the feat was done by a max worn down from a hard fight and drained by Dread, eventually he got strong enough to shoot someone who was comparable to him in the past.

In addition to that he obtained several power increases that although they cannot be calculated, they are described as generating more power than ever before.
Doesn't matter. He still scales to 71.282759 Teratons while the others above him scale to a higher calc and also has a massive scaling above it.
Might Guy for 2nd (or even first accounting for his massive upscaling) place in 6-B at Massively above 98.3503 Teratons
Why in the world isn't he 6-A? Like based on what his profile is saying if he already scales above characters that are 98.3503 Teratons with just the shockwave of his actual punches he should honestly just be 6-A at that point. Like even if Eighth Gate Guy by himself isn't his other techniques should be 6-A for being massively above 6-B+ (98.3503 Teratons). Like I'm hesitant about adding him since no matter how you look at it Eighth Gate Guy is clearly supposed to be 6-A and not 6-B+.
It isn't GP still stronger than UT SSB Goku ?
Dunno
BoBoiBoy for Top 1 6C, he has 90+ gigatons for his AP
Added but I would like to know which form of his scales the highest
5th 2B: Tiamat being vastly stronger than God = countless baseline
Added
Marvel comics for Low 1-C, Much stronger than 6.2985923 [ect]-D
Uhh is that even Low 1-C anymore? Like isn't Low 1-C 5D to 6D while 1-C 7D-9D? So is 6.2985923 [etc]-D Low 1-C or 1-C since its in between the two?
yang qi got upgraded so remove him from 3A
Removed
The High 7-A+ characters like the base form Third Eye are upscaled far higher than William's Calc (2.65 Gigatons)

Black Clover high 7-A+ characters could take the fifth spot
Just went back in the thread to see if there were other contenders and it seems like Nintendo characters are 2.85 Gigatons
He's not 8-A on his profile so I'm not adding
I would like to wager Sun Wukong for the 1st High 6-A as he did a feat that came out to be 23.40 exatons.
Added

Why in the world isn't he 6-A? Like based on what his profile is saying if he already scales above characters that are 98.3503 Teratons with just the shockwave of his actual punches he should honestly just be 6-A at that point. Like even if Eighth Gate Guy by himself isn't his other techniques should be 6-A for being massively above 6-B+ (98.3503 Teratons). Like I'm hesitant about adding him since no matter how you look at it Eighth Gate Guy is clearly supposed to be 6-A and not 6-B+.
because Naruto characters aren’t allowed to upscale no matter their scaling chain
He should be High 6-B but for some reason isn’t

because Naruto characters aren’t allowed to upscale no matter their scaling chain
He should be High 6-B but for some reason isn’t
Oh right somehow I forgot there’s High 6-B before 6-A. But seriously that is a tiny ass gap of just 1.01677371599x. If a CRT is made I’m pretty almost everybody would agree to High 6-B Eighth Gate Might Guy and whoever scales to him.
I really don't know either if it can be 1-C
So uhh should I add it? Like what does the marvel profiles list these characters as? Low 1-C or 1-C?

7D is uncountably infinitely higher than 6D.

So... there's an uncountably infinite number between them..

So a decimal of an uncountably infinite number? That is a bit strange...

What even is a fraction of uncountably infinity?

I know above baseline 6D can't exist... which isn't 1-C

Characters from Tower of God for the 2nd place of Low 6-B since they can easily perform a feat of 6,714,168,275 Teratons

Real Zahard and Real Urek Mazino for the 2nd place of 6-A, since both are stronger than Arie Hon, Ha Yurin and Khun Eduan, who were stated to be stronger than Lo Po Bia Traumerei, who can perform a feat of 4.002 Petatons

Yuri possessed by the Ghost of the 13 Months with Rose Shower for the 2nd place of 6-B, since the Rose Shower of her possessed state is much stronger than that of her Base form, which is able to stall a weakened Essence of Bravery Form, who decides to destroy the Rose Shower instead of tanking it and who can withstand an attack of 84.78 Teratons

Sor the justification of Last Station Arc Base Baam in the 5th place of 7-B, it is necessary to state that he's just far stronger than 66.9 Megatons

Traumerei's Enraged Rapid for the 2nd place of High 6-B, as the Sea Dragon can match an combined attack from Complete Beastification Yasratcha and Post-Second Fang Complete Transformation Yama, who individually are far stronger than 107.12 Teratons, which makes the AP of the creature far superior to 214.24 Teratons
aren't there like 20 dudes each with way higher AP than 214 teratons? I remember we had a High 6-B tournament and we had some dragon with like 250 teratons and bleach characters at 700 ect.

aren't there like 20 dudes each with way higher AP than 214 teratons? I remember we had a High 6-B tournament and we had some dragon with like 250 teratons and bleach characters at 700 ect.
I didn't know that, and I also don't understand why these characters haven't been added to the list yet.

Giygas from EarthBound in 2-C.

As Giygas >>> Ness = Dark Dragon, who should be at very least hundreds of universes given that Porky Minch has traveled across universes from 1000 to 10000 years, being bandished from each of them.

And Giygas is so strong compared to Ness that the latter can't even comprehend his attacks, and couldn't even hope to deal any significant damage even after Giygas got his defenses destabilized from the prayers, which are explicitly his kryptonite.

All the info and scans in their profiles.

Last edited:
Characters from Tower of God for the 2nd place of Low 6-B since they can easily perform a feat of 6,714,168,275 Teratons

Real Zahard and Real Urek Mazino for the 2nd place of 6-A, since both are stronger than Arie Hon, Ha Yurin and Khun Eduan, who were stated to be stronger than Lo Po Bia Traumerei, who can perform a feat of 4.002 Petatons

Yuri possessed by the Ghost of the 13 Months with Rose Shower for the 2nd place of 6-B, since the Rose Shower of her possessed state is much stronger than that of her Base form, which is able to stall a weakened Essence of Bravery Form, who decides to destroy the Rose Shower instead of tanking it and who can withstand an attack of 84.78 Teratons

Sor the justification of Last Station Arc Base Baam in the 5th place of 7-B, it is necessary to state that he's just far stronger than 66.9 Megatons
Added

Moved Real Zahard from High 6-B to 6-A since his profile said he's above Real Urek Mazino. And just realized Enryu is now High 6-A so yeah removing him and replacing with Zahard.

Added

Done
Giygas from EarthBound in 2-C.

As Giygas >>> Ness = Dark Dragon, who should be at very least hundreds of universes given that Porky Minch has traveled across universes from 1000 to 10000 years, being bandished from each of them.

And Giygas is so strong compared to Ness that the latter can't even comprehend his attacks, and couldn't even hope to deal any significant damage even after Giygas got his defenses destabilized from the prayers, which are explicitly his kryptonite.

All the info and scans in their profiles.
Added
Hyper Sonic should be changed to "371 to 550 universes" in the justification to avoid confusion too btw.

Giygas would be 3rd with Hundreds universes (with it being baseline).
Changed

Also added The Outsider who is also 1000 universes to 1st place 2-C and Ultraman King to 5th place Low 2-C due to recent updates making him far stronger than characters that one shot characters that are at least 3,200x baseline

Anything else I missed?

Anything else I missed?
The 3rd place of 7-C for Characters from Tower of God, as there several characters from the Train City Arc who scales to be comparable to Complete Cassano, who is stated to have surpassed Workshop Battle Arc Baam with 1st Thorn, who nearly one-shot Reflejo, who is stronger than Workshop Battle Arc Base Baam, who is comparable to Workshop Battle Arc Androssi, who can perform a feat of 68.2 Kilotons

The 3rd place of 7-C for Characters from Tower of God, as there several characters from the Train City Arc who scales to be comparable to Complete Cassano, who is stated to have surpassed Workshop Battle Arc Baam with 1st Thorn, who nearly one-shot Reflejo, who is stronger than Workshop Battle Arc Base Baam, who is comparable to Workshop Battle Arc Androssi, who can perform a feat of 68.2 Kilotons
Added

Back