• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 2A:Thanos vs superman but different version

>Massively FTL+ combat speed and reactions, Omnipresent state of existence after becoming the universe (Used the cube to change himself into "all things in the universe"/the entire universe, becoming the size of it)

ok lets go step by step

AP and dura

both marvel and Dc are quantum infinitie multiverses meaning that every action creates a split in the timeline causeing infinite universes to form form that one action each of those universes also produce infinite universes through the split in the timeline ad infinitum so to see whos ap is higher we will have to scale them off of other quantum multiversial charaters

PoM Superman>reberith superman(after sun dips)>>>>>>>world forger(to one shot a charater you need to be 7 times stronger as per wikis rules)=anti monitor>specter(without the boost)>nabu>Kent and Inza Nelson> the baseline lords of chaos and order.

for the charaters who are unclearly stonger then the other we will assume that the difference between them is 2 times

this puts superman at around 224 times baseline quantum multiversial

thanos=kobik>incomplete post recton beyonder>galactus>adult franklin richards(was starting to become overwhelmed by the remaining mad celestials who where only been able to beat galactus through fusing together after he killed one of them, although franklin was still clearly supiror to them individually)>mad celestials/the forth host> younger franklin(should be far weaker then his older self who even after absorbing the power of his younger self was still unable to beat the mad celestials)>>>>>>> regular baseline celestials(unable to harm young franklinb this is the same rule as the one shot it applies here if you are unable to cause any harm to a charater you are at least 7 times weaker then them)

same deal as the DC unclears

thanos should be around: 224 times baseline quantum multiversial

well what do you know they dead even

so this will come down to hax and fighting abilities

Hax: most of thanoses hax are resisted by superman excep age manipulation but looking at how superman didn't age a day in 10k years i dought it will do much

both have mid-low regen(sups scales of off zod who has mid-low but for some reason prime 1 mill has mid on his profile so i gess thats just a bit of a goof on the editos side, although this doesn't really matter since they would veporise one another with all the energy they are throwing around)

superman's hax also get neged by thanos so they both are even in that regard too

so all of this comes down to who is a batter fight thanos or superman

both of them have lived for thousands of years and both have fought and defeted gods demons and superpowered beings both are extremely intelegent with thanos having a slight advantage in that department i would go as far as to say that when it comes down to fighting skill they are dead even

But there is a slight problem for our golden boy scout thanos is a lot more ruthless and less inclined to hold back in the fight he is far more likely to go for the kill when possible and this would give him the one and only advantage in this fight here

thanos wins 5.5/10 very high diff

If that's your only reasoning behind Thanos winning then I'm more inclined to say that you should've said this battle is inconclusive.

Edit: Actually, wait, you didn't include the Dark Multiverse in that scaling chain? World Forger scales to that. This would make Superman AP stomp.

DeathstroketheHedgehog said:
If that's your only reasoning behind Thanos winning then I'm more inclined to say that you should've said this battle is inconclusive.
Edit: Actually, wait, you didn't include the Dark Multiverse in that scaling chain? World Forger scales to that. This would make Superman AP stomp.
dark multiverse is also just a quantum multiverse(maybe less since it just the nightmares and the fact that is colapses in on it self from time to time) so it wouldn't really do much at all since the world forger by himself is 16 times baseline quantum makeing 2 quantum multiverse would only be a 2 times baseline feat

but i also just did a bare bones scaling chane both would be in multiple thousands baseline if i went full on but in both cases the AP difference is near 0 or just flat out 0

plus even if it applied to the quantum multiverse a statement as vague as "much vaster" is not enough to give anything more then what 10 times if you strech it

Infinite Universes were reestablished before the introduction of the Dark Multiverse, actually.

The context compares matter and dark matter, something that makes up 99% of our universe, and refers to the multiverse in a realm floating on a ocean, and literally calls the multiverse tiny. So saying it's not even more than 10 times is severe lowballing.

DeathstroketheHedgehog said:
Infinite Universes were reestablished before the introduction of the Dark Multiverse, actually.
The context compares matter and dark matter, something that makes up 99% of our universe, and refers to the multiverse in a realm floating on a ocean, and literally calls the multiverse tiny. So saying it's not even more than 10 times is severe lowballing.
that is still a very vague statment that can't be properly messured

those type of statemnts are also used to compere power of charaters in marvel like beyonders power being compered to an ocean to a celestials drop of watter its a very meh statement that doesn't really tell us much other then that the charater is stronger by an unknown amount or a size of a realm being vaster by an unknown amount

I'm aware that it's an unknown number, I never denied that fact.

I'm just saying that it's obviously referring to being massively larger. Unlike power levels, this is in relation to size, and the context given here jmplies that while unknown, it's nowhere near a small number at all...

... Which in the context of the Dark Multiverse being brought up in the first place (this thread), it means a lot. It means that while unknown, Superman's AP would be vastly (exact word from the comic) higher.

DeathstroketheHedgehog
the statement is still to vague it can mean anything from the dark multiverse being 5 to 10 billion times bigger its impossible to use

In the context of a versus matchup? Definitely not. We're not looking for an exact number here, we're not trying to place an exact value on everything.

This is literally why the > and < symbols are constantly used in vs debates. Compare this to dragonball characters who have a massive scaling chain yet work fine, and you'd see that it is still very reasonable.

The Dark Multiverse is "much vaster" than the normal multiverse, viewing the multiverse as "tiny", being compared to merely floating in an oceanic realm. They compare it to the Dark Matter and Dark Energy of our universe, which makes up 96% of the universe.

All four statements in one scan unanimously agree that Dark Multiverse >> Multiverse in sheer size.

It's not confusing, we don't need an exact number to know that it's massively bigger. You're acting as if the size difference should be negligible since it is unquantifiable, which ultimately undermines the whole point of the scan.

All we need to know in this vs debate is Superman>>World Forger>=Dark Multiverse>>scaling chain>=DC Multiverse.

ok one world forger accomplished the whole creation of the dc multiverse over time and the dark multiverse only became so big due to him being killed by barbatos and it grew to far, more then it ever should have to the point that its a threat to prepetua her self and she is far supirior to the world forger so it doesn't even scale and ageing even if it did just saying oh world forger>>dark multiverse>>>>dc multiverse since it gives us no values we just knows it far bigger and thats it

thanos no longer has immortality 5

In addition, the Dc multiverse contains all the past interactions due to Doomsday clock and covergency, which emphatically say that every time the megaverse / earth 0 is threatened with the possible death of superman another multiverse is created, the process has from before the first crisis by what marvel = DC must have a similar power 2A

Oliver de jesus said:
thanos no longer has immortality 5

In addition, the Dc multiverse contains all the past interactions due to Doomsday clock and covergency, which emphatically say that every time the megaverse / earth 0 is threatened with the possible death of superman another multiverse is created, the process has from before the first crisis by what marvel = DC must have a similar power 2A
But I looked at His Profile and Saw an Immortality Type 5 Do You have an explanation to this?

if removing the links does not work anymore, and I suppose that it is because those who had as support for death that they would not die as a treatment to kill half the cosmos, but being wrong they left the thanos team (basically the story of thanos until just after the battle of IG thanos vs. the abstract entities and that he has obtained the cosmic cube at certain times in 2000

Sir sun man said:
ok one world forger accomplished the whole creation of the dc multiverse over time and the dark multiverse only became so big due to him being killed by barbatos and it grew to far, more then it ever should have to the point that its a threat to prepetua her self and she is far supirior to the world forger so it doesn't even scale and ageing even if it did just saying oh world forger>>dark multiverse>>>>dc multiverse since it gives us no values we just knows it far bigger and thats it
iirc the World Forger had already created the Dark Multiverse, it was just under a different name beforehand. The unstable universes were simply recycled into the World Forge, but once Barbatos stopped destroying them, they persisted. So all of these worlds technically already existed, which means World Forger still scales fully to it. Not to mention that World Forger should scale to his brother whose astral brain was supposedly strong enough to destroy the Dark Multiverse. Also when was the Dark Multiverse a threat to Perpetua?

And literally my whole comment was talking about how we don't need exact numbers, just rough reasonable estimates, so repeating that it doesn't give exact values just ignores my comment and puts us in a circle.

The batman who laughs declared war on her, although she is no longer a menace now for her since batman who laughs decided to be part of the army of perpetua

Oliver de jesus said:
Marvel already has infinite numbers of multiverses each having ÔäÁ1 or higher number of universes. So no they're not equal at all

Oliver de jesus said:
The batman who laughs declared war on her, although she is no longer a menace now for her since batman who laughs decided to be part of the army of perpetua
I don't believe I've read that comic. Is this a recent one?

DeathstroketheHedgehog
iirc the World Forger had already created the Dark Multiverse, it was just under a different name beforehand. The unstable universes were simply recycled into the World Forge, but once Barbatos stopped destroying them, they persisted. So all of these worlds technically already existed, which means World Forger still scales fully to it. Not to mention that World Forger should scale to his brother whose astral brain was supposedly strong enough to destroy the Dark Multiverse. Also when was the Dark Multiverse a threat to Perpetua?

my man you gona go and tell me that the world forger who existed billions of years before the birth of superman or batman specificly created thousands of universes that were about their greatest fears? and it wasn't the brain it self that was going to destroy the whole of existence it was the combination of it and the montior and with the negative and possitive matter as well as dark energy(the betman who laughs) colliding it would casuse "the realm above" aka the multiverse to be wiped out he never said anything about wiping out the dark multiverse and considering he works for barbatos it wouldn't make much sense if he did try to wipe out the dark multiverse.

Plus if gose directly ageinst his motives becasue he dosen't want to die seen in the fact that he made a pact with prepetua so she could help him not desapear like all of the dark multiverse will eventually do as it is currently falling apart.

And literally my whole comment was talking about how we don't need exact numbers, just rough reasonable estimates, so repeating that it doesn't give exact values just ignores my comment and puts us in a circle.

And im still saying that just stating that "the dark multiverse is a lot larger then the light multiverse" is not a good way to go by when we are talking about charaters that can whipe out infinite multivereses by the side effect of fight comperable beings.

i highly dought that Oblivio mr 3rd strongest marvel charater would care much about 1 multiverse, espesially since he stated " It's long past time don't you think, that creation returns to me?"

espesially since he said that the chaos war(yes that Chaos War) was just a prelude to the anihilation that is about to take place

so he cares more about normal universes than whole higher dimensions? also the answer only says that it refers to a multiverse.

Oliver de jesus said:
so he cares more about normal universes than whole higher dimensions? also the answer only says that it refers to a multiverse.
eh are you literally going to skip over the fact that he said' 'ALL universes and the fact that the chaos war was respossible for oblitirating 98% of the multiverse

and to be honest the only reason we scale them as 2-A is because we think that giving fully fed galactus(and by extention nearly all entities) a tier 1 rating is a bit too much and plus we have many more multiverse statements all around the place so it was decided to be rounded up to 2A instead of you know high 1-B

the damage of the chaos war was discarded by the god of gods hercules in the end restoring creation before the events of chaos.

so why did you mention the damage the chaos king did?

It could be oblivion making fun of the show and declaring that his work is now a more easier.

Oliver de jesus said:
so why did you mention the damage the chaos king did?
It could be oblivion making fun of the show and declaring that his work is now a more easier.
im bringing it up because oblivion said that the fight between galactus scryer and the other would do the job unlike chaos king aka destroy all of creation and send it straight to oblivion.

Back