• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 2A:Thanos vs superman but different version

Good is the fact that no cosmic entity would keep him unlike the Chaos King or recreate the damage of his fight.

In addition to the infinite multiverse marvel cosmology was reduced because it was introduced to multi eternity of being the creation as a single multiverse and being what the oblivion wants to destroy

Oliver de jesus said:
Good is the fact that no cosmic entity would keep him unlike the Chaos King or recreate the damage of his fight.

PIS my boy same reason why no body really tried to stop anti monitor untill only 1 universe out of INFINITY was remaining. Same reason why the living tribunal never seems to do his ******* job its because it would ruin the story like really the living tribunal never even tried to stop the chaos king despite the clear imbalance he was causing

In addition to the infinite multiverse marvel cosmology was reduced because it was introduced to multi eternity of being the creation as a single multiverse and being what the oblivion wants to destroy.

This story took ages prior to the secret war that caused the one universe thing(that isn't even used anymore it seems due to the many universes in issues of the infinity conflict)

well that's true marvel and DC has pis levels that make characters like the specter be fooled by the joker.

Well, I will stop being active because I have a lot of homework on me (since the teachers have nothing to do with their ******* life but to annoy the students).

Oliver de jesus said:
well that's true marvel and DC has pis levels that make characters like the specter be fooled by the joker.
Well, I will stop being active because I have a lot of work on me (since the teachers have nothing to do with their ******* life but to annoy the students).
well have a good one mate

This not an actually match for me

an alien who mathafakking AP man

vs

an alien who haxful man

AP is not too wide so

Thanos won middle dif

and close this hax stomp ?

Back