• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 2A:Thanos vs superman but different version

that's just immortality negation 5 that only works if you kill the enemy but he would be shooting at the avengers every day.

Aren't Marvel 2-As infinitely above baseline? Not sure what stops him from yeeting via sheer AP.

only the material realms were accepted and can be used, do not try to scale the metaphysical realms as that part has not yet been completed

How many infinities specifically? Because I've heard some DnD level stuff aboout Marvel.

He is very superior to the world forger who created a multiverse that would replace the entirety of the DC Comics 4D multiverse that scales this and contains the dark multiverse Energy that is larger than the DC 4D multiverse

Oliver de jesus said:
He is very superior to the world forger who created a multiverse that would replace the entirety of the DC Comics 4D multiverse that scales this and contains the dark multiverse Energy that is larger than the DC 4D multiverse
No, I mean how long does the "infinity^infinity^infinity..." chain go? Marvel is at least above a two-link chain IIRC.

the main multiverse is at least infinitely by the various degree baseline; each action can create universes and the main universe has an infinite size and then have the stored versions in Multiverso DC (with a capital M) each version of the multiverse is saved thanks to the metaverso this includes the post escalating crisis Each quantum moment creates all of the potential infinite universes of that moment, and the sum of all of those is the one in the Multiverse (with a capital M). In short, a Multiverse contains infinite multiverses, all generated from each quantum moment along with an infinite number of dimensions (not higher dimensions) that have a number of limbs all this is a "small island" for the dark multiverse that is the: ocean "

Oliver de jesus said:
the main multiverse is at least infinitely by the various degree baseline; each action can create universes and the main universe has an infinite size and then have the stored versions in Multiverso DC (with a capital M) each version of the multiverse is saved thanks to the metaverso this includes the post escalating crisis Each quantum moment creates all of the potential infinite universes of that moment, and the sum of all of those is the one in the Multiverse (with a capital M). In short, a Multiverse contains infinite multiverses, all generated from each quantum moment along with an infinite number of dimensions (not higher dimensions) that have a number of limbs all this is a "small island" for the dark multiverse that is the: ocean "
I count at least three infinities...

but let's chuck AP to the side for the time being and actually talk about abilities

Thanos' Hax really doesn't work all that well on Superman, who resists like, practically everything labelled on his profile. Besides like, some of the other stuff like Sealing, but even then I'm not sure if that'd hold him, thanks to him being able to rip apart time and space to create portals, or could just fly fast enough to create a boomtube like in Superman/Batman, which is universal hopping.

it's probably really dumb coming down to AP and Dura in a High 2-A Match, but honestly, that's the only thing I see actually working, unless Supermand decides to try and burn him down to the microscopic level, which I'm not sure he'll do.

Superman's 2-A state is a oneshot. It's extremely limited, the moment after he does one attack, the state is over and he goes back to normal level.

Planck69 said:
I mean, blame Rebirth SUpes since he sorta upscales from him.
No, that was a feat that Rebirth Supes did himself, at least.

The reason I don't like Prime One Million is because he's basically a cameo character. He's basically doesn't do anything in his appearences. Not really. We're not given that much insight into his character or how he's changed. We never get to seen any meaningful interactions with regular Superman. So much potential and it's just not used. I mean, other characers from DC One Million got some time to shine.

That and I don't like the precedent set. When you have properties like DC and Marvel that have so many alternate versions of characters, only versions who truly distinguish themselves as characters should be allowed. Characters like Cosmic Ghost Rider or the Batman Who Laughs. Prime One Million doesn't even have really feats for himself or anything. He doesn't even have an issue worth of comic pages truly dedicated to him. He just feels like an empty, golden version of Superman.

Post-Retcon Beyonder is infinite ^ infinitely powerful than baseline 2-A. Kubik>Beyonder

the power of the Kubik is nothing for a celestial

Other celestials for Exitar are nothing. OAA> Exitar

And Coosmic cube>Eternity>Celestials

So thanos has difficulty beat
superman

no thanos only has one cosmic cube.

5 cosmic cube are needed to overwhelm eternity since it would generate more energy than the infinity gauntlet

In addition to hearing that there will be a type of revision to the celestials because they are inconsistent at times and lack powers

cosmic egg? when I was talking about it, besides that the individual celestials are inferior to galactus that is inferior to the cosmic cubes that are separately inferior to eternity that is the scale (of course, it adds a couple of cosmic entities for there).

Planck69 said:
This is Prime One Million, who's permanently in that state.
We don't know if he's in that state permanently, but, unless this fight somehow takes multiple years, I don't think Superman is going to be falling Tiers anytime soon.

omnipresence is only when it merges with the universe and it does not start fused with the universe, in addition to the fact that superman can also destroy it

Back