• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 25 Strongest Characters regardless of Tier

Hmm I know her pencil has Power Null and can undo stuff done to her iirc and she has some resistances. But overall I know little about her.
She have the thing in her weakness, the 1-A thing (jeffery) she seem to use it only if she see she can't do the thing by herself, and she too much arrogant.

Some of these characters best hopes are for the 20s tbh.

Btw whos the guy that’s knowledgeable on Herah? Cause Herah has H1A stuff so she should be in the discussion for a higher spot.
Herah doesn't have High 1-A passives, well at all. It just gives them High 1-A ap/durability amps, that's all.

I feel like it would be better to actually get the person whis knowledgeable on Herah instead of just assuming since I know she has H1A resistances and I know the Pencil has hax.

I feel like it would be better to actually get the person whis knowledgeable on Herah instead of just assuming since I know she has H1A resistances and I know the Pencil has hax.
The H1A resistance doesn't come from the pencil having powernull the presence of that H1-A being? I actually don't see even why it's resistance since it's was power nulled.

Who is Herah

Oh right, the series with the alphabet soup terminology.

Herahs pencil is Automatic and has its own will so its not passive but similar to GER.
The weakness section talk about this

Jeffery is finicky and unwilling to contribute to do more than allow Herah to control him during a fight unless she is unable to handle the situation on her own. If Herah is in control, Jeffery is only able to go as fast as Herah can perceive, though Jeffery may amp her if they see fit.

I was asked to comment so I shall.

The thing in regards to Jeffery's finicky nature is that Jeffery's very clear specifications is that if Herah can't win on her own, they will step in with their own power. Hence why I will say those with Passives that automatically effect Herah tend to have it hardest against her, because if she doesn't resist it on her own then Jeffery will naturally step in to fix that for her.

Also, the power of Jeffery's Presence is kinda not known to me where it places in terms of High 1-A, it possibly place Herah at the top of the list since it was shown affecting uncountably infinite High 1-A structures, it could also just be 5 times above baseline due to that being the actual number of layers shown. If anyone has any idea on how we should treat it, due let me know.

Otherwise, she should be above Ange for sure while I'm unsure in regards to the Shinza Banshou characters.

Norwe is 6x above H1A.

Also, things that auto-effect Herah and Jeffery doesn't can't power-null (there is a clear list there), they get stomped.

I'm sorry I said that the wrong way.
There is shown Uncountably infinte High 1-A structures, its just that the ones that were affected were also on the same level of existence.

Norwe is 6x above H1A.

Also, things that auto-effect Herah and Jeffery doesn't can't power-null (there is a clear list there), they get stomped.
Actually yes they can, the main reason I say so is because the main way that OE works is very similar to the Endless Nine from Umeiko. The reasons those are listed out as they are is because that's just what Jeffery was directly shown to have resistance to.

Well if we know its at least H1A then we can use that but if we dont know the specifics id just say dont rank her above other H1A Smurfs unless she has a clear path to victory like Tom Taylor and his lack of Resistances.

Norwe is exactly 6 layers above baseline. Jeffrey can scale to that, but TAKE REGARDS and know that Jeffrey's power-null CAN ONLY POWER-NULL what is specified.

It power-nulled his presence, and has not shown anything outside that. Power-null doesn't automatically affect all abilities.
Yes it has, look at the actual profile.
Jeffery has also negated the Law Manipulation of another character named Alex. And while there are naturally some things that don't fall under powernull, like just natural parts to a being that doesn't mean Jeffery's powernull only works on things in which he's outlined to resist.

If that was a thing, I would've specified it in weaknesses when making the profile.

Yes it has, look at the actual profile.
Jeffery has also negated the Law Manipulation of another character named Alex. And while there are naturally some things that don't fall under powernull, like just natural parts to a being that doesn't mean Jeffery's powernull only works on things in which he's outlined to resist.

If that was a thing, I would've specified it in weaknesses when making the profile.
Danmaku spam of passives should work

We should probably start making matches between characters, while I dont think the Top 3 gets touched seems theres potential for the rest.

I mean if the passive kills it then I think hed be incapped since every time it came back it would just die again instantly.

Back