• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 25 Strongest Characters regardless of Tier

What so Jeffery works in the way that he is someone else coming in and fighting for Herah because she can't beat a person on her own?

Is that not outside help? Sounds like it to me.
No, Jeffery is standard equpiment for Herah. He just doesn't give her access to his presence based abilities without that specification first

What so Jeffery works in the way that he is someone else coming in and fighting for Herah because she can't beat a person on her own?

Is that not outside help? Sounds like it to me.
I was asking myself to how we can do for a win, if we able to kill Herah can Jeffery stills do the combat alone or is authorised to resurrect her, power null what have happened to her etc (if he can)

No, Jeffery is standard equpiment for Herah. He just doesn't give her access to his presence based abilities without that specification first
If the weapon is autonomous and can act separately for Herah, fighting on her behalf when she is outclassed, even against her will and pride, then I am pretty sure that is outside help, regardless if he is a weapon that she has on her person or not.

If the weapon is autonomous and can act separately for Herah, fighting on her behalf when she is outclassed, even against her will and pride, then I am pretty sure that is outside help, regardless if he is a weapon that she has on her person or not.
No, it doesn't matter if it's sentient, it's not outside help if it's an asset a character always has with them

It would be like saying that summons are outside help

If its part of her equipment then its not considered outside help
That's under the pretense that it is within her own powers and abilities, but this Jeffery fellow is seemingly described as distinctly separate from Herah, and fights separately for her in her stead, even against her own desires for him to do so.

I feel that this case is an exception to that rule.

No, it doesn't matter if it's sentient, it's not outside help if it's an asset a character always has with them

It would be like saying that summons are outside help
Summons that are summoned by the caster to aid in a fight is one thing.

But another being that summons itself to fight instead of the caster, against the caster's wishes, is definitely outside help.

Yes, Jeffrey is a pencil that doesn't actual function out of Herah's will, but it's own. Herah keep it around as standard equipment, but technically it is outside help.

How he will be able to know that the character herah fight are too strong for her? Most of them will be weaker physicaly than her and he doesn't seem to be able to know their power

That's under the pretense that it is within her own powers and abilities, but this Jeffery fellow is seemingly described as distinctly separate from Herah, and fights separately for her in her stead, even against her own desires for him to do so.

I feel that this case is an exception to that rule.
Jeffery doesn't fight separately, they fight together. Jeffrey is just capable of operating without Herah's direction.
And Herah created Jeffery, so he very much is like a summon.

Summons that are summoned by the caster to aid in a fight is one thing.

But another being that summons itself to fight instead of the caster, against the caster's wishes, is definitely outside help.
Jeffery doesn't summon himself, he is simply with Herah already just like any other weapon would be

It's litterally the same thing, as summons have free will too a lot of the time

It's a part of Herah's equipment, her weapon, so it being sentient litterally doesn't matter at all

I dont think thats outside help cause if it was then im pretty sure GER would be considered outside help which it isnt.

Honestly we’ve never really had clear standings on what outside help is, for me I always saw outside help like “Superman calls in the rest of the Justice League to add him in battle” or something along those lines which if this weapon is always with her and seemingly attached to her as her creation id say it wasnt Outside Help.

How he will be able to know that the character herah fight are too strong for her? Most of them will be weaker physicaly than her and he doesn't seem to be able to know their power
And it's normally obvious from just watching. Jeffery can also analyze opponents, and learn their capabilities. Though, I won't argue that he starts off with this since he's done it only once so far.

And it's normally obvious from just watching. Jeffery can also analyze opponents, and learn their capabilities. Though, I won't argue that he starts off with this since he's done it only once so far.
Don't know too but just to tell(have nothing to do witht thread) is norwe profile a little weird? Having high outervsal tier and ap but mftl+ speed, doesn't he should have irrevelant here?

I dont think thats outside help cause if it was then im pretty sure GER would be considered outside help which it isnt.

Honestly we’ve never really had clear standings on what outside help is, for me I always saw outside help like “Superman calls in the rest of the Justice League to add him in battle” or something along those lines which if this weapon is always with her and seemingly attached to her as her creation id say it wasnt Outside Help.
How would that be any different from a summon?

Anyway, my problem isn't that the weapon is sentient, but that it acts on its own regardless of the will of the user, fighting the person's battles for them when they are incapable.

But whatever, I don't really care that much.

How would that be any different from a summon?

Anyway, my problem isn't that the weapon is sentient, but that it acts on its own regardless of the will of the user, fighting the person's battles for them when they are incapable.
And that's not how Jeffery operates. I haven't been explaining this very well so I'll clear it up now:
Jeffrey and Herah fight together, with Herah normally physically and mentally wielding Jeffery. The way that Jeffery steps in and offers help is by giving their power to Herah, and allowing her to use it how she sees fit.

Don't know too but just to tell(have nothing to do witht thread) is norwe profile a little weird? Having high outervsal tier and ap but mftl+ speed, doesn't he should have irrevelant here?
Duedate can you answer that? I seriously have hard to understand how a high 1-A character can be lower in speed than a lower character with immeasurable speed.

Duedate can you answer that? I seriously have hard to understand how a high 1-A character can be lower in speed than a lower character with immeasurable speed.
That's because the feat that gave Jeffery immeasurable occured in a space that Norwe was omnipresent in. And Norwe's only feat outside of this omnipresent state is MFTL.

That's because the feat that gave Jeffery immeasurable occured in a space that Norwe was omnipresent in. And Norwe's only feat outside of this omnipresent state is MFTL.
Oh so like it's a powerful verse that is like the slower in all the tier 1 perso?

The Theory Goats can't kill Herah, and their Power Null is of a lower level than Jeffery's so yes, she should be able to take that.
For that why theory goat can't kill herah ? They seem to be able to just bypass her high godly regen, or immortality,

For Jill herah and jeffery don't have fate and proba resistance so they could be affect before being able to do something and got incap because can't do a thing,

For that why theory goat can't kill herah ? They seem to be able to just bypass her high godly regen, or immortality,

For Jill herah and jeffery don't have fate and proba resistance so they could be affect before being able to do something and got incap because can't do a thing,
Herah has regenerated from non-existence before so don't see how they're beating.

And unless powernull can work on Jill's stuff, I don't think Herah beats her.

Almost every Umi character regens from non-existence and that didn't stop the Goats from eating/erasing some of them to the point it needed a special thing to resurrect them.

I think because they already have that with Truths, so it was probably redundant to add it again.

Well, Herah also can be given resistance to High-Godly regen negation so it's still valid for her.

Nevermind, it's on Norwe's profile where the scan for High-Godly Negation is seen, she just has resistance listed for resisting it.

They should be able to use Blue Truths, as those are theories, and the goats are, well, theories taken form.
Hmm, add it 👀

Anyway if Herah can residt High Godly Regen Neg then that definitely gives her a leg up.

Back