• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 25 Strongest Characters regardless of Tier

Btw all of these are "At least High 1-B, likely 1-A"

"Resistance to Telekinesis, Telepathy, Reality Warping, Spatial Manipulation, Time Manipulation, BFR, Mind Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Corruption, Empathic Manipulation, Existence Erasure, Energy Manipulation, Matter Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Hellfire Manipulation, Earth Manipulation, Perception Manipulation, Magnetism Manipulation, Statistics Reduction, Illusion Creation, Life Manipulation, Death Manipulation, Transmutation, Higher-Dimensional Manipulation, Precognition, Madness Manipulation, Fear Manipulation, Void Manipulation, Aura (Due to being an immensely powerful and skilled psyker, likely the most powerful in the entire galaxy, the Emperor should be resistant to the abilities of every other psyker in existence, and also all of his sons, the Primarchs', abilities), Power Nullification (The nullifying powers of Blanks are almost completely useless on him due to his sheer psychic might)"

That definitely puts her much higher on the list but the Top like 8 to 10 are very hard to get into, but shes at least Top 15 now.

Well for now emperor and void shiki have incon (because seem that emperor have resistance to every hax but not show in profile)

Does anyone knowlowedge in the doswstreamer know if they can affect NEP (and a level above baseline of it)

Last edited:
The Downstreamers are 3 layers into 1-A.
The Downstreamers>>>>Math>>Dante's universe.

But all of the supporters are either banned or left the wiki

Btw, Little Treasure should probably tie with both Ryougi and Emperor for the same reasons as in the thread. He resists everything they can use against him but can't put them down. Plus, he has passive 1-A power null that works on 1-As that cream both True Emperor and The Root in raw power.

The Downstreamers are 3 layers into 1-A.
The Downstreamers>>>>Math>>Dante's universe.

But all of the supporters are either banned or left the wiki
Oh do you know at least their resistance? It seem that void shiki have a chance if she not kill them or let them becoming 1-A.

Btw, Little Treasure should probably tie with both Ryougi and Emperor for the same reasons as in the thread. He resists everything they can use against him but can't put them down. Plus, he has passive 1-A power null that works on 1-As that cream both True Emperor and The Root in raw power.
He doesn't seem to have that much resistance it's because if his Hex ?

He doesn't seem to have that much resistance it's because if his Hex ?
Yes. Basically;

Allheaven mimics the powers of every single cultivator to have ever existed in the entire Vast Expanse, a sort of multiverse, since life began. Which even includes other 1-A beings. However, his somewhat weaker clone can't affect Little Treasure at all. Which means he resists all the abilities in the setting up to this point.

It should be mentioned at some point in the future though.

Yes. Basically;

Allheaven mimics the powers of every single cultivator to have ever existed in the entire Vast Expanse, a sort of multiverse, since life began. Which even includes other 1-A beings. However, his somewhat weaker clone can't affect Little Treasure at all. Which means he resists all the abilities in the setting up to this point.

It should be mentioned at some point in the future though.
The 1-A of the 9 and 10 hex are baseline or not?

All right so y'all probably thought I was joking or plain crazy (you're not too far off with the latter) when I said that Flash can beat the God Emperor of Mankind?

Now I could just argue Wallyhattan or Speed Force absorbed Impulse beats him since I didn't specify which Flash, but where’s the fun in that?

No ladies and gentlemen, I'm gonna argue Jay Garrick "The OG Flash" completely stomps the Emperor, I hope you're all strapped in for the ride!

Now first off all I'll have to make a "few" adjustments to the DC cosmology that is currently accepted on-site. Backed up by a lot of evidence of course in the form of this blog.

Now to save you all several headaches I'm gonna start at the Source. Now while I am aware that VSBW's standards are different from CSAP's, the evidence presented in this blog should still make the Source High 1-A (something that is accepted on VSBW but for the wrong reasons). In fact High 1-A should start earlier at the Monitor Sphere.

Moving on one can go about this in 2 ways: 1) 5D imps can recreate the Source and 2) (See the planes of existence part of the blog) The fifth dimension transcends the fourth dimension (which contains 1-A to High 1-A constructs) the same way that the fourth dimension transcends the third. Now as you may have noticed, the fifth dimension isn't a 5D spatio-temporal dimension as was previously assumed by a lot of people. You see there are actually 2 fifth dimensions with 2 Mxyzptlk's, one being a projection of the other. While I don't have any concrete proof for the projection part yet, it should be clear that Mxy in recent stories is beyond the mere 5th spatio-temporal dimension as he quite literally holds the map of the multiverse in his hand and considers himself to be outside of it. As such the 5th dimension would be High 1-A on CSAP and probably tier 0 on VSBW for transcending a High 1-A construct the same way the High 1-A construct transcends the material realm.

We're almost there, Mr. Mxyzptlk considers Doctor Manhattan to be waaaaay superior to his own power. Wally west then gets the power of Doctor Manhattan. With Barry then proceeding to fight a stronger Dark Multiverse version of Wallyhattan (due to leaving his ideals behind) and tanking a hit (Barry destracted Wally for the Rogues, it's not like the Rogues would be able to keep up with a serious Wally anyways so them being involved in the scan is irrelevant). Despite him being deployed to kill Barry and thus having no reason to hold back. This puts the Speed Force (since Barry is the creator of it) at High 1-A/0, backed up by Manhattan being unable to retcon Wally out of existence and Wally being able to resist an imp's reality warping.

In Speed Metal the 4 main speedsters of the Flash family are running so fast that they're burning the Speed Force out, now before this the SF might have gotten affected by the fight between Perpetua and Wonder Woman but it should still be on the same level as before, mainly because Wallyhattan was trying to use the Anti-Crisis energy to go faster (basically using his Doctor Manhattan powers, he might be a little less powerful at that moment than on the Mobius Chair but nothing suggests he isn't comparable to Doctor Manhattan anymore to my knowledge) yet Barry was keeping pace with him. Then when Barry lends his speed to Wally he's going faster than he ever has before, which would include that one time where he outran the Speed Force back when it was completely healthy. Now Barry and Wallyhattan both see the Dark Flashes as a threat, as seen when Wally proposed to run through the horde, Barry was vehemently against the idea, indicating that even with their power level it wouldn't be a cake-walk. Granted The Batman Who Laughs was also there but the fact that the Dark Flashes were also capable of burning out the Speed Force adds credence to them being a threat to peak Barry and Wallyhattan (regardless of them negating durability or not), thus they should be somewhat comparable in AP and durability. Jay Garrick then punches his way through them and even when left behind was ready to show them a boxing trick or 2. Oh and for anyone who's wondering, in speed we're talking about irrevelant^umpteenth degree here.

In short Jay Garrick at peak (since his power varies depending on the amount of Speed Force he is drawing upon) is tier High 1-A/0, blitzes all of the Emperor's passives and conceptually deletes the Emperor out of existence with a punch taught by good 'ol Ted Grant.

And for that ladies and gentlemen, I tip my helmet for the most reliable, wisest and potentially chaddest hero in DC comics.

latest

Also @Ned_the_outer_god this is all your fault ;).

Last edited:
All right so y'all probably thought I was joking or plain crazy (you're not too far off with the latter) when I said that Flash can beat the God Emperor of Mankind?

Now I could just argue Wallyhattan or Speed Force absorbed Impulse beats him since I didn't specify which Flash, but where the fun in that?

No ladies and gentlemen, I'm gonna argue Jay Garrick "The OG Flash" completely stomps the Emperor, I hope you're all strapped in for the ride!

Now first off all I'll have to make a "few" adjustments to the DC cosmology that is currently accepted on-site. Backed up by a lot of evidence of course in the form of this blog.

Now to save you all several headaches I'm gonna start at the Source. Now while I am aware that VSBW's standards are different from CSAP's, the evidence presented in this blog should still make the Source High 1-A (something that is accepted on VSBW but for the wrong reasons). In fact High 1-A should start earlier at the Monitor Sphere.

Moving on one can go about this in 2 ways: 1) 5D imps can recreate the Source and 2) (See the planes of existence part of the blog) The fifth dimension transcends the fourth dimension (which contains 1-A to High 1-A constructs) the same way that the fourth dimension transcends the third. Now as you may have noticed, the fifth dimension isn't a 5D spatio-temporal dimension as was previously assumed by a lot of people. You see there are actually 2 fifth dimensions with 2 Mxyzptlk's, one being a projection of the other. While I don't have any concrete proof for the projection part yet, it should be clear that Mxy in recent stories is beyond the mere 5th spatio-temporal dimension as he quite literally holds the map of the multiverse in his hand and considers himself to be outside of it. As such the 5th dimension would be High 1-A on CSAP and probably tier 0 on VSBW for transcending a High 1-A construct the same way the High 1-A construct transcends the material realm.

We're almost there, Mr. Mxyzptlk considers Doctor Manhattan to be waaaaay superior to his own power. Wally west then gets the power of Doctor Manhattan. With Barry then proceeding to fight a stronger Dark Multiverse version of Wallyhattan (due to leaving his ideals behind) and tanking a hit. Despite him being deployed to kill Barry and thus having no reason to hold back. This puts the Speed Force (since Barry is the creator of it) at High 1-A/0, backed up by Manhattan being unable to retcon Wally out of existence and Wally being able to resist an imp's reality warping.

In Speed Metal the 4 main speedsters of the Flash family are running so fast that they're burning the Speed Force out, now before this the SF might have gotten affected by the fight between Perpetua and Wonder Woman but it should still be on the same level as before, mainly because Wallyhattan was trying to use the Anti-Crisis energy to go faster (basically using his Doctor Manhattan powers, he might be a little less powerful at that moment than on the Mobius Chair but nothing suggests he isn't comparable to Doctor Manhattan anymore to my knowledge) yet Barry was keeping pace with him. Then when Barry lends his speed to Wally he's going going faster than he ever has before, which would include that one time where he outran the Speed Force back when it was completely healthy. Now Barry and Wallyhattan both see the Dark Flashes as a threat, as seen when Wally proposed to run through the horde, Barry was vehemently against the idea, indicating that even with their power level it wouldn't be a cake-walk. Granted The Batman Who Laughs was also there but the fact that the Dark Flashes were also capable of burning out the Speed Force adds credence to them being a threat to peak Barry and Wallyhattan (regardless of them negating durability or not), thus they should be somewhat comparable in AP and durability. Jay Garrick then punches his way through them and even when left behind was ready to show them a boxing trick or 2. Oh and for anyone who's wondering, in speed we're talking about irrevelant^umpteenth degree here.

In short Jay Garrick at peak (since his power varies depending on the amount of Speed Force he is drawing on) is tier High 1-A/0, blitzes all of the Emperor's passives and conceptually deletes the Emperor out of existence with a punch taught by good 'ol Ted Grant.

And for that ladies and gentlemen, I tip my helmet for the most reliable, wisest and potentially chaddest hero in DC comics.

latest

Also @Ned_the_outer_god this is all your fault ;).
This is the likely largest outlier I have ever seen. Also, you should make a crt for this if you want to change the cosmology. Currently, this is both an outlier and unable to be accepted.

Also, this is composite DC your referencing. That is a big no.

Shut up green.

Go back to ben 10.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Cool and all, but that would probably be an outlier
Variable tier though, like there's been no instance in DC comics before where someone drew upon the Speed Force to a degree that it was being depleted. If you're referencing Barry surviving a hit from Wallyhattan then I can understand it though (although if I were to say it's an outlier with Nia I'd probably get dunked on so shrug)
This is the likely largest outlier I have ever seen. Also, you should make a crt for this if you want to change the cosmology. Currently, this is both an outlier and unable to be accepted.

Also, this is composite DC your referencing. That is a big no.
Eh well DC in VSBW is probably beyond repair but I'll see what I can do, this obviously ain't a CRT so my intention wasn't to make it one either.

Although what I will say is that composite DC or not shouldn't matter since Snyder probably didn't touch anything from the Sphere of the Gods onwards and Nia also explains in his blog why everything from the Sphere onwards is unaffected by retcons (unless it's like a retcon that specifically affects them such as the most recent one with the Hands IIRC).

10/10 shitpost.
B-but I was serious, sorta. At least I'm glad people are calling it an outlier so my logic still makes some sense. Speaking of that we should probably revise tier 0 so ehm... this can't happen anymore. Because people calling scaling Jay to tier 0 an outlier sure, but Wallyhattan himself at peak...

Dunno, I'm not touching that shitstorm. Still, he'd be 5-6 levels above baseline anyway.

I'll laugh so hard when Writer goes down to 1-A.
Probably 1-B tbh from what I've heard Ant say, although if we splice by writer maybe nothing changes since Writer is probably based on Morrison's cosmology. The stuff in Nia's blog should probably still apply with the new standards (and actually upgrade the franchise), the question is if someone will be able to actually argue it and have the time and willing to put in the effort to do so.

Also I could probably argue that Wally actually beats Emperor without arguing his AP to be that high (and no Wallyhattan either) but I’d need a decent amount of scans which I currently don’t have for that.

Anyway, I think the list should be updated now.

Put the Chad Egyptian where he deserves to be!

Oh come on I spent hours making all that, as the guy who argued Emperor’s abilities in this thread you’re probably used to this kind of outerversal stuff anyways? I tried to keep it brief as well.
I talk about 40k, Shinza, CM and TES.

I know full well about Outerversal battles which is why I avoid them.

Back