• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 25 Strongest Characters regardless of Tier

Question why isnt nya in 1ST because even if gilgamesh has High 1-A hax
That he doesnt but i agree he should
he isnt bypassing the tier 0 inmortality of nyar?

We still aren't sure if it becomes baseline. The thread is slowly turning in favor of infinitely above baseline H1A, from what I'm seeing.

what stop from true nya to create another avatar until he goes mad mode and start sending the heavy hitters avatars?
As long as the avatars are below infinitely above baseline H1A, then they ain't touching Gilga.

We still aren't sure if it becomes baseline. The thread is slowly turning in favor of infinitely above baseline H1A, from what I'm seeing.

As long as the avatars are below infinitely above baseline H1A, then they ain't touching Gilga.
and gilga aint winning because nyar just sends avatar incon at best unless the plot can do something to nullify nya sending avatars valentine style
also can the plot affect true nyar?

I assume his smurfy hax was always 1-A?

Also, if its just a normal level into 1-A, then I'm pretty sure alot of characters can incap him.

Hmm?
Nyarlathotep
Yog-Sothoth
The Fireman
JUDY

Who's the 5th and 6th?

Back