• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 15 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation 4.0

I added World Gobbler and Characters from Undertale (Undyne and Asgore) to 14th in 8-B
Given that this is now done, I'd like to add the fact that this guy also exists. Why does he matter, well...
Can World Gobbler even beat this thing?

Mettaton also deserves a spot tbh, as all his forms have now the same tier (yes, even the NEO defense now), and he's comparable enough to Undyne/Asgore in Danmaku (he only seems easier because of we having that bullet thing), other than having funi stronk af Durability + Dura Neg (halving HP, tho is not that IC)

Aka I'd make the list like this

Given that this is now done, I'd like to add the fact that this guy also exists. Why does he matter, well...
Can World Gobbler even beat this thing?

Mettaton also deserves a spot tbh, as all his forms have now the same tier (yes, even the NEO defense now), and he's comparable enough to Undyne/Asgore in Danmaku (he only seems easier because of we having that bullet thing), other than having funi stronk af Durability + Dura Neg (halving HP, tho is not that IC)

Aka I'd make the list like this
Changed

For Tier 1-B, the 1st or 2nd places should be a fit place for characters from Honkai (Impact 3rd and Star Rail)
The HI3rd characters have 1-B hax potency for the High to God Tiers of HI3rd (since everyone who is relevant is rated as 1-B, possibly Low 1-A), Kiana Kaslana also has HDE and type 9 immortality.
For most HSR characters, the Aeons of Honkai: Star Rail have Conceptual High-Godly Regeneration, HDE and type 9 immortality

The only character that they can have match at that level is Yan Sen, all the others in the top scales from hundreds to countless in 1-b while Hokai is 12th
This is the non -Smurf list by the way

Did this for 8-B, I don't think that other UT characters can beat Something however.

It ended up as incon, so I'd make the list like this for 8-B, based on the previous convo:

12. Something / Reaper Bird

13. Characters from Undertale (Undyne, Asgore and Mettaton)

14. World Gobbler

15. Ulthane

I want to nominate Grim Heart to the list for High 7-C and 7-C.
Simply put, her magic allows her to ignore anything others try to do to her, even talking. For the context of combat scenarios, it's essentially a passive power null/attack deflection to anything coming her way. While it makes her unaffected by nearly anything, because her magic is purely defensive, I find it tricky to place her.

In High 7-C, Grim Heart ignores and outlasts Erma. But against the Bakugan monsters and the Yozakuras, while she likely ignores anything they throw at her, they massively outrange her.
In 7-C, I think Grim Heart overcomes Hollow, but it might be a stalemate against Garou.

Any feedback is appreciated.

I want to nominate Grim Heart to the list for High 7-C and 7-C.
Simply put, her magic allows her to ignore anything others try to do to her, even talking. For the context of combat scenarios, it's essentially a passive power null/attack deflection to anything coming her way. While it makes her unaffected by nearly anything, because her magic is purely defensive, I find it tricky to place her.

In High 7-C, Grim Heart ignores and outlasts Erma. But against the Bakugan monsters and the Yozakuras, while she likely ignores anything they throw at her, they massively outrange her.
In 7-C, I think Grim Heart overcomes Hollow, but it might be a stalemate against Garou.

Any feedback is appreciated.
Added
Hollow and the JJK characters should probably switch places for Low 7-C. Her starting move is Amarariruku, a kilometers wide dome which is gonna instantly start absorbing their energy and their minds. As well as knocking them out and rendering them helpless via sleep manip. Has higher AP than them as a minor bonus too.
Changed

What about Ulthane tho?
Ulthane swings a 5-B hammer at them to reduce them to their consituent atoms and no-sells their attacks with 5-B durability

And he also skillfucks them through the earth, out the other side, and straight to Neptune.

So yeah Ulthane would have to share the spot due to even Reaper Bird having nothing to last through a 5-B hit, even though he loses to SOMETHING as he lacks the NPI for that.

could skill alone move you to higher spots?
Probably not, you can be the most skilled ****** on the planet but hitscan, passives, and not being able to hit the ******* opponent because you lack interactions will always prevail. Ulthane is where he is as the benchmark: Can you beat a guy who's functionally 5-B with few resistances or nasty tricks?

I was mainly talking about lower tiers without things like passives or have things like NPI. im not suggesting anyone yet

I was mainly talking about lower tiers without things like passives or have things like NPI. im not suggesting anyone yet
Haxes are still an issue, Ulthane just happens to be functionally 5-B for matches so he's fine fighting anyone who tries to brute force him or relies on actually damaging the opponent without dura neg.

Skill can definitely get you higher spots but it's very case specific. You still need to not get stomped by unavoidable hax and have a way to get rid of the opponent.

Void Entity for 3rd 8-A, not only is properly hitting him basically impossible due to his own character making him banish back to the Void as soon as the fight starts, but his corruption from doing that clears SBA distance and is an instant incap via a power barely anybody can properly resist all of.

Void Entity for 3rd 8-A, not only is properly hitting him basically impossible due to his own character making him banish back to the Void as soon as the fight starts, but his corruption from doing that clears SBA distance and is an instant incap via a power barely anybody can properly resist all of.
Added
Agree. If no one had opposed this so far, maybe Mori could be in the 5th spot now.

@Dragonite007
Changed

Honestly, you shouldn't be so fast in changing the positioning of characters or adding a new character in a high position, first should come some sort of agreement between multiple parties, like a discussion or match, because what one person says is not always correct, and right now you seem to be pulling the trigger very fast. Although in the other hand, this is your thread so do what you want or feel is right with it.

Honestly, you shouldn't be so fast in changing the positioning of characters or adding a new character in a high position, first should come some sort of agreement between multiple parties, like a discussion or match, because what one person says is not always correct, and right now you seem to be pulling the trigger very fast. Although in the other hand, this is your thread so do what you want or feel is right with it.
I mean a read through the profiles... and there's no corruption resistance anywhere. And I'm also basically the hunter supporter for this crap since Weekly is gone

Question, what does "The Creator" that makes him so strong?
I was thinking about making some matches with her that may bring her lower. Specificly from places 3 and 4 (starting from 4) (For top spots in 2C list)

SO my question is, what can he do against the Tensura top characters?

Back