• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 15 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation 4.0

demon king beat hagoromo for 5-C

This has happened before with WN, which from what I know is all + LN, so what would change much from the last result?
More hax, more layers, and immeasurable speed (in August when OTL comes out) And most importantly. I wanted to see a matchup of plot manipulation, with the new standards for it.

Kinda wondering if any Bleach characters could potentially grab spots in High 6-B,6-A,and 5-C(not High 6-A since Gremmy is already there).

Shouldn't Dragon Talisman be on par with the last boss? They both have nothing to do with each other

Soon you will be able to add characters from trinity seven on the 1A list am gon enjoy that Acausality type 5 no weakness even plot does not affect it.

10. Characters from I Reincarnated For Nothing (Arpe and Maetel)

It was argued in the last thread that this two should be number 1 or 2 in the 8-A tier for having plot armor which works like this:

" Maetel can change the entire World, changing the story to her own like"

Rewrite/Revision: The second stage[43] Innate Ability of Artpe who unlocked it upon his death. This ability is a fusion[43] between Read All Creation, Materialization and Reclamation. It let the user to Revision[44] everything he wishes including someone's race, time[43] and even the plot as he was originally a demon born in the Demon World but after his 'Revision', he was sent back in time, as a human, born in the village of the Hero as a Hero himself and thus changing the story. Thanks to her Record, Maetel gained it for herself thus she now can control the story to her own like. It's strong enough that even the flow of time can't stop it.

The characters from Owari have conceptual manipulation so it would be at best who uses the ability first, but the Hunter from Bloodborne can't win

10. Characters from I Reincarnated For Nothing (Arpe and Maetel)

It was argued in the last thread that this two should be number 1 or 2 in the 8-A tier for having plot armor which works like this:

" Maetel can change the entire World, changing the story to her own like"

Rewrite/Revision: The second stage[43] Innate Ability of Artpe who unlocked it upon his death. This ability is a fusion[43] between Read All Creation, Materialization and Reclamation. It let the user to Revision[44] everything he wishes including someone's race, time[43] and even the plot as he was originally a demon born in the Demon World but after his 'Revision', he was sent back in time, as a human, born in the village of the Hero as a Hero himself and thus changing the story. Thanks to her Record, Maetel gained it for herself thus she now can control the story to her own like. It's strong enough that even the flow of time can't stop it.

The characters from Owari have conceptual manipulation so it would be at best who uses the ability first, but the Hunter from Bloodborne can't win
I put them in 2nd

Back