• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 strongest STANDS in JJBA

Here is my opinion and reasons why.

1. The World Over Heaven

-casually stomped everyone, overwrite reality to extreme degree and effected every timeline.

2. Gold Experience Requiem

-extreme casuality manipulation, auto win in almost every situation, opponent's durability doesn't matter

3. D4C with Love Train

- paradoxing people, durability doesn't matter, access to infinite universes, opponents can't harm him

4. Heaven's Door

-rewrite anyone to do anything, erasing memories, ignores durability, can make opponents powerless, can destroy abilities and powers, even works on spirits. only drawback is that Rohan pretty much don't care about his powers

5. Tusk Act 4

- infinte damage, durability ignoring (again), infinte dimension pirecing, enemy trapoed in infinte rotation. Lower than other becuz if horse is dead, Johnny can't perform this ability .

6. Made in Heaven

-resets the universe to shape it in its user's desire. I put it so low is becuz of it major drawbacks i.e. it takes sometime to reach full speed and if user is dead, then that's pretty much it.

7. Weather Report -who want to turn into snails?

8. Star Platinum

- Limited time stop and phasing. But too short range (lol @Pucci calling it strongest stand)

9. Killer Queen (all bombs)

- Getting in a hand to hand with him is lethal unless you have Regenerationn or are faster than it. Bomb two is indestructible and thrid is trolling time loop. But bomb two is way too slow and third needs very specific circumstances

10. Vanilla Ice -durability ignoring (*sighs* again), can't be hurt when ein other dimension. Albeit, user can't see during its ability

Do you guys agree with my list? What's your opinion?

Back