• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about characters from the Self-Reference-Engine? As I understand it, the Giant Knowledge Corps is 1-B, since it can affect infinite-dimensional structures, the Hypergiant Knowledge Corps is 1-A for Higher dimensions, as well as superiority over lower logical level hierarchies, the Infinite Laplace Demon Hierarchy. And Nemo EX Machina for superiority over anything and everything.

How about characters from the Self-Reference-Engine? As I understand it, the Giant Knowledge Corps is 1-B, since it can affect infinite-dimensional structures, the Hypergiant Knowledge Corps is 1-A for Higher dimensions, as well as superiority over lower logical level hierarchies, the Infinite Laplace Demon Hierarchy. And Nemo EX Machina for superiority over anything and everything.
they don`t have a profile yet. Last time i checked the nemo profile was still in a blog

Looking at the High 6-A, Zhong Yue should be above Mordekaiser as he's above in most categories likely. I mean just his saber alone will defeat Mordekaise just by its presence (power null and disintegration).

I have no comment on the 6B part, but how strong is Zhong in his High 7A key?
Depends on which H7A cause its big gap in his abilities.

The second H7A has additional for example: Shapeshifting that allows him to transform in countless species gaining their physical abilites (but he has more mastery over 11500 from them), gained demonic energy that has poisonous properties, can use a demonic fire that will latch on the target's soul to burn it till the fuel is gone (basically till the soul dies - thin of amaterasu from naruto), can freeze the dimension, space, body-soul through spatial means, can decompose others into pure energy.

But his previous abilites are passive power null and disintegration from his saber. Reduce his targets to pools of water or ashes (including their souls), can visualise things, elements, beings, whatever his mind can comprehend, his killing intent will attack the mind (go blank or even collapse), he will always have energy as long as there is a sun or moon out, power null + desintegration + mind attack with a skill, dimensional attacks, can boost his powers with at least 5 different things, analytical prediction, instinctive reaction, limited reactive evolution, accelerated development, and power mimicry which makes him a hard enemy to fight against - and more.

...Shouldnt he be on the High 7A list then? Most of them don't seem that impressive, and I can honestly see Zhong just fodderizing Alakazam.

...Shouldnt he be on the High 7A list then? Most of them don't seem that impressive, and I can honestly see Zhong just fodderizing Alakazam.
If they don't resist to his saber presence likely he would go up as long as they don't have some passives/ways to defeat him before the saber does it for them.

what exactly does zhonge yue have in his high 6-A key and what range do his passives have
Has two new ways to nullify powers/techniques, regeneration, immortality, the mind, the internal energy and statistics. 3 new ways to reduce such things from his foes with other abilities he has. Can redirect attacks of all kind; make others his puppets; can distort space and use the space to grind his foes away; his aura will crush the void/space around him; can become his enemy to get their race/bloodline powers/talents; can teleport in a galactic distance. Plus what I said above and much more from his previous realms.

His range for the saber presence is at least 1 km just by its length. Could be more I don't remember for sure.

Still not seeing how Sirzech beat Ark on Low 6-B key though, Bleach character too.

Passive madness hax that knock people out for days goes brr

Mogami possesses gg?

Don't think any of Zhong's stuff can affect him before he gets possessed tbh.

Trying to posses ZY would be the worst move Mogami can do likely as ZY is protected by Xin Huo who will destroy him the moment he tries.

Plus ZY's soul attacks are more potent to say as they can affect the spirits which are abstract concepts - plus the layers from cultivation.

Mogami possesses gg?

Don't think any of Zhong's stuff can affect him before he gets possessed tbh.
He's shown to open with lifeforce absorption in an actual combat scenario, I don't think we can consider his first appearance as such compared to when he beat Minegishi.

Anyway, if Zhong's saber is always there then he takes most of High 7-A out.

He's shown to open with lifeforce absorption in an actual combat scenario, I don't think we can consider his first appearance as such compared to when he beat Minegishi.

Anyway, if Zhong's saber is always there then he takes most of High 7-A out.
pretty sure the lifeforce absorption is passive?

Also, why is Mogami below Neji and Second Christ? If I recall correctly, they don't have the mind-hax resistance to deal with Mogami.
pretty sure the lifeforce absorption is passive?
I doubt it, considering he wasn't sapping away life in his other appearances. It is thought-based and nigh-instant.

Has two new ways to nullify powers/techniques, regeneration, immortality, the mind, the internal energy and statistics. 3 new ways to reduce such things from his foes with other abilities he has. Can redirect attacks of all kind; make others his puppets; can distort space and use the space to grind his foes away; his aura will crush the void/space around him; can become his enemy to get their race/bloodline powers/talents; can teleport in a galactic distance. Plus what I said above and much more from his previous realms.

His range for the saber presence is at least 1 km just by its length. Could be more I don't remember for sure.
oh, so adam thinks. which zhong doesn't resist because how the power works is that the hax the power causes is a side effect of the real power, in which adam breaks the A.T field which is the thing that allows people to keep their shape, retain their ego, individuality, and mind as their own, and keeps the soul tied to the body, without it/when it is broken by an anti-at field causes the person to lose their shape and be their body to be broken down to its quarks/LCL/Orange Fanta, they undergo Ego death, their individuality is lost and their soul is freed from their body and leaves it, and adam should bypass 2 layers of resistance on breaking of the A.T field, the one with the most numbers is his above baseline resistance stuff where he should scale to Lilith rei and also threatened to wipe out every single living being on earth, including plants and microorganisms (as in bacteria and the like yes)

Also, why is Mogami below Neji and Second Christ? If I recall correctly, they don't have the mind-hax resistance to deal with Mogami.

I doubt it, considering he wasn't sapping away life in his other appearances. It is thought-based and nigh-instant.
Not sure why he's below them.

I see, I guess it's just fast enough to seem passive. Though it did seem like it just happened via him existing in a few instances.

oh, so adam thinks. which zhong doesn't resist because how the power works is that the hax the power causes is a side effect of the real power, in which adam breaks the A.T field which is the thing that allows people to keep their shape, retain their ego, individuality, and mind as their own, and keeps the soul tied to the body, without it/when it is broken by an anti-at field causes the person to lose their shape and be their body to be broken down to its quarks/LCL/Orange Fanta, they undergo Ego death, their individuality is lost and their soul is freed from their body and leaves it, and adam should bypass 2 layers of resistance on breaking of the A.T field, the one with the most numbers is his above baseline resistance stuff where he should scale to Lilith rei and also threatened to wipe out every single living being on earth, including plants and microorganisms (as in bacteria and the like yes)
Restructure it cause its barely readable and I don't understand a thing beyond mind hax.

Even if it somehow affects ZY (mind stuff I assume) his spirits won't be affected which can act on their own and then there is still Xin Huo to take over. Spirits are abstract beings (which ZY soul is too) and Xin Huo is the spirit of an entire galaxy including each star/sun (which numbers in 310 billions suns and trillions of stars - yeah Suns are different here compared to the stars since they are a lot larger like in billions of km in size).

decently sure that from what I remember from second christ's matches he has a way to counter mind hax, but eh

I think Negi is cause of some possession that scales in 12 trillions if he dies but that could also be another key of his.

The key of Negi that have mind hax of at least 12 billion was move to another profile. Its now on Ialda dont know of she can take on low 5-B or 5-B.

The key of Negi that have mind hax of at least 12 billion was move to another profile. Its now on Ialda dont know of she can take on low 5-B or 5-B.
I see, that mind hax/possesion was the thing I remembered from a previous match of his but not sure which key it was.

what is the scale of the matter hax resist and what type of mind and soul manip does she resist
See the Divine Rank section on the profile for an explanation of how the resistance stuff works for her. (It's written in "in-universe" terms, though, so don't take "all attacks" too seriously. It just means all abilities any other god in the verse has)
Eshita's Divine Rank is Region Class, which is the 10th. That means she has 9 below her in regards to layers of resistance.

I'm currently kinda busy, though. So if matches need to be done it's best to only rank her later.
(at least if I'm right about me being the only one who has read the series)

Did she overpowered God with her own hax then? Not sure how she'll put down Oma either with his High Godly.
We don't know the exact way that Tiamat killed God cuz it is off screen but it is safe to assume she put him down with her rw since it is like her only move

Well God's true form is Ouroboros, the concept of eternity itself and it could come back after setsuna had destroyed it the first time.

And the thing is in order to kill God you will need to kill its Ouroboros

Last edited:
Isn't Xue Ying a smurf in his High 5-A Key? if he isn't then he needs to take the 2nd placement from Pink Panther in High 5-A. Doubt that PP can resist EP and its effects.

He also would need a placement at High 4-C if he isn't a smurf in that key as well. He should be able to beat Announcer/Balancer given the same reasons above.

He also would need a placement at High 4-C if he isn't a smurf in that key as well. He should be able to beat Announcer/Balancer given the same reasons above.
He doesn't know where Balancers physical body is (if Balancer even has one) and hence couldn't really attack him. Other way around he has no defense against Information Manip Type 2.
And the reasoning for Immeasurable Extreme Piercing is questionable as hell, but I won't get into that now.

He doesn't know where Balancers physical body is (if Balancer even has one) and hence couldn't really attack him. Other way around he has no defense against Information Manip Type 2.
And the reasoning for Immeasurable Extreme Piercing is questionable as hell, but I won't get into that now.
Then he should be at least above Akron given my previous reasons, at least until Zarra/Planck can come through and explain more in-depth if he can find Balancer's body or not given i don't know anything about Xue Ying nor his capabilities outside of EP.

Isn't Xue Ying a smurf in his High 5-A Key? if he isn't then he needs to take the 2nd placement from Pink Panther in High 5-A. Doubt that PP can resist EP and its effects.

He's not. His smurfery starts at 3-B as far as I can remember.

Can't speak for or against his chances against Balancer or Announcer really.

Restructure it cause its barely readable and I don't understand a thing beyond mind hax.

Even if it somehow affects ZY (mind stuff I assume) his spirits won't be affected which can act on their own and then there is still Xin Huo to take over. Spirits are abstract beings (which ZY soul is too) and Xin Huo is the spirit of an entire galaxy including each star/sun (which numbers in 310 billions suns and trillions of stars - yeah Suns are different here compared to the stars since they are a lot larger like in billions of km in size).
sorry bout that, I type in a stream of consciousness style and I need to fix that

The mind-stuff should work since from what I can read on the profile he doesn't resist Ego death
There wouldn't really be a body to take over given continuous deconstruction on a quantum level
I mean it seems abstract in the way that thoughts and dreams are abstract from what I can read off the profile
I mean, the number of stars doesn't work given if we wanna go that route, adam can affect every single microorganism on the planet with his hax, which includes bacteria who exist in trillions, and he can also affect every single plant as well, and yes they do count towards the number of his hax

See the Divine Rank section on the profile for an explanation of how the resistance stuff works for her. (It's written in "in-universe" terms, though, so don't take "all attacks" too seriously. It just means all abilities any other god in the verse has)
Eshita's Divine Rank is Region Class, which is the 10th. That means she has 9 below her in regards to layers of resistance.

I'm currently kinda busy, though. So if matches need to be done it's best to only rank her later.
(at least if I'm right about me being the only one who has read the series)
I know, but uh, i didnt mean like that i meant to what scale does the matter hax in verse extends to, atomic, sub-atomic etc, because adam can break things down into their quarks with his hax, and what type of mind and soul hax have the characters resisted exactly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back