• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean...you destroy his mind right? While his finger is about to press the button. Technically speaking...once you destroy the mind. The finger's momentum would still remain and press the button. So... technically a tie?
Uh, no, Amon doesn't destroy the mind, he controls and outright possesses the mind.

I don't recall there being a layer but the fact possession is tacked onto it makes Panther unable to resist it
extremely high levels of Supernatural luck would probably cause a slip up of some sort such as the remote accidentally falling off of his hand onto the floor causing the button to be pressed.

extremely high levels of Supernatural luck would probably cause a slip up of some sort such as the remote accidentally falling off of his hand onto the floor causing the button to be pressed.
So Amon just uses Panther's body to catch it or uses his big lug of at least 100 meter tall squid thing to catch it, simple.

So Amon just uses Panther's body to catch it or uses his big lug of at least 100 meter tall squid thing to catch it, simple.
We're talking about the probability of a coin dropping onto the floor and going around a town for several kilometers going up hill, down hill, up stairs, down stairs, in elevator, out elevator, up a lamp post and down a lamp post. Amon possessing pink panther's body would be akin to a clown trying to catch a remote and fail after 20 minutes.

We're talking about the probability of a coin dropping onto the floor and going around a town for several kilometers going up hill, down hill, up stairs, down stairs, in elevator, out elevator, up a lamp post and down a lamp post. Amon possessing pink panther's body would be akin to a clown trying to catch a remote and fail after 20 minutes.
Oh so the Pink Panther is effected by bad luck now? He'd be using Panther's body.

Important information. The Acausality Type 5 rewording has went through, beyond the fact this may lead to changes to who has Acausality Tyoe 5 in the future. It has also led to this addition:
Though the character is completely Independent of causality to the point of being unaffected by any outside change, this only extends to as far as evidence shows and not to things beyond it's feats.

Meaning characters who only have evidence of being outside the causality of a Tier 2 system are no longer assumed to be uneffected by things that operate on higher level. Aka, characters from a verse that maxes out at Tier 2 with Acausality Type 5 are no longer uneffected by Tier 1 hax because of the Acausality Type 5.

Oh so the Pink Panther is effected by bad luck now? He'd be using Panther's body.
It's in his weakness section, he at most points of his life fail to do simple things somehow. Catching a remote falls under this category. Even got beaten to submission by a green asterisk.

Wendy should take Ishtars spot in Low 2-C with Low 1-A Resistances & Potency alongside Aca 5 & Trandual 2.

Also unless Gan has 1-A Stuff in his High 1-B Key she should take that spot with 1-A Smurf Reality Warping & Power Null/Modification.

Wendy should take Ishtars spot in Low 2-C with Low 1-A Resistances & Potency alongside Aca 5 & Trandual 2.

Also unless Gan has 1-A Stuff in his High 1-B Key she should take that spot with 1-A Smurf Reality Warping & Power Null/Modification.
With recent feat god in Fate should be able affect aca 5 and trasdual type 2. What are her low 1-A resistance ?

John doesn't destroy her?
Well... I don't think so, The change might actually put John back on the list if I'm being honest, because his Type 5 is 1-A by being outside of a Tier 1-A System (I think that's how it works, I'm still trying to figure out the new Type 5 tbh)

Even then, Arale's Plot Hax isn't going to affect him, John's resistance to it is 1-A

Last edited:
Well... I don't think so, The change might actually put John back on the list if I'm being honest, because his Type 5 is 1-A by being outside of a Tier 1-A System (I think that's how it works, I'm still trying to figure out the new Type 5 tbh)

Even then, Arale's Plot Hax isn't going to affect him, John's resistance to it is 1-A
If we want to put an actual scaling chain on it then
Transcendence path<Hussie and other people on that level<Retcon Powers

so given the changes with Type 5 Acausality, wouldn't Arale be above Puella Magi Verse now?

Just a side note to this
Arale has other passives besides Plot Hax
An example Such as 5-D Layered Social Influence
And then their is her Towale Fusion Form who has numerous passive Dark Ki Hax (all of which of Layered 4-D)
But Yeah Arale plot hax wont do #@%! To John but that doesnt mean she cant win by other means

Currently he has 1-A Acausality Type 5, which would make him untouchable to everything Arale could do. Buuut, pretty sure his Acausality Type 5 should be Type 4.

As someone who is knowledgeable on Homestuck I can say that Retcon powers don't fit this requirement:
Characters of this nature require evidence of being unable to be changed by any effect that relies on a system of causality, meaning that interacting with them normally is impossible.

As theirs a lack of feats and plenty of anti-feats that prove that John and the like can still be interacted with normally after they gained their Retcon powers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back