• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody have answer and the match itself is already a stomp, it was just to see if people will answer in.
Did you message Zarra? he's really the only person i believe who knows Linley.

If he signs off that Dust does beat Linley then Dust can definitely have the spot.

Okay, but why would it only count towards reality warping? The justifications provided for it's tier are not in confliction with the idea that it would scale to physicals.
We don't assume that Environmental Destruction(what that is) scales to anybody physicals at all unless proven otherwise

40k is not chinaman
I wasn't talking about 40K, I was talking about Warhammer Fantasy Cathay chinamen
281.png

Ban is only town level bos
bos = base?
He is 6-C too or did you have High 7-C in mind. Anyways, there is a free spot there, try to see if he can have that spot over whatever characters are fighting/waiting in the background.

The only OP character in NNT is Escanor but unfortunately he can only solo Tier-0s...

We don't assume that Environmental Destruction(what that is)
It is not listed as environmental destruction on the profile, it just says High 4-C with creation. But there is no evidence that this would only be applicable to reality warping whatsoever. Why would a character that was stated of being able to destroy stars and landforms, reset reality, and warp the world only scale to RW? Where is the delineation drawn?
Which doesn't scale to physicals unless proven otherwise
Why would it not scale to physicals, and what else would need to be provided to prove that it does? "Destroying stars" is clear cut 4-C, and I don't see how it would narratively make sense that a primordial force which created the world and is capable of remaking it would only physically scale to 6-C.

bos = base?
He is 6-C too or did you have High 7-C in mind. Anyways, there is a free spot there, try to see if he can have that spot over whatever characters are fighting/waiting in the background.

The only OP character in NNT is Escanor but unfortunately he can only solo Tier-0s...
bos means beginning of series

He's talking about Ban's High 7-C Key.

Which means he at least has to get passed characters like Fran (with Master (Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita) and Tao Hua to even have an argument of being on this list.

bos = base?

Beginning of series ban is physically Large town level. So can I use him since he is immortal.

He's talking about Ban's High 7-C Key.

Which means he at least has to get passed characters like Fran (with Master (Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita) and Tao Hua to even have an argument of being on this list.
Wait, those are the gate keepers to High 7-C? Huh.

Hou Xiaomei for 5th High 7-C I guess? Resists almost everything there but space-time manip and can either sleep-hax, pain-hax to the point of soul dispersal or just paralyse.

Course knowing Slime, there's probably some BS I'm missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back