• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, those are the gate keepers to High 7-C? Huh.

Hou Xiaomei for 5th High 7-C I guess? Resists almost everything there but space-time manip and can either sleep-hax, pain-hax to the point of soul dispersal or just paralyse.

Course knowing Slime, there's probably some BS I'm missing.
It's not slime funnily enough, it's a different series

Well there's a spot at high 1-C so be my guest
Well i have no idea how to put him on there but i do know he has
11D AP
NEP 2 (1, 2, 3 , 4 and 5)
Acausality type 5
Complete omnipreasence
Abstract existence (type 1)
Beyond dimensional existence (type 2)
Complete omniscience
Resistance to fate, life and death manipulation.

You can read about him here

well, if he has acausality type 5 then he'll probably go further than 5th spot but we need the supporter of the verses above his placement to exactly knew if the characters placed above Wukong can interact with him or not

Wait, those are the gate keepers to High 7-C? Huh.

Hou Xiaomei for 5th High 7-C I guess? Resists almost everything there but space-time manip and can either sleep-hax, pain-hax to the point of soul dispersal or just paralyse.

Course knowing Slime, there's probably some BS I'm missing.
Does that girl have no individual abilities? lol
Anyway, from a glance she doesn't resist power steal or mind attacks? I'm sceptical she can put a sword to sleep and Master & Fran resist pain & paralysis.

well, if he has acausality type 5 then he'll probably go further than 5th spot but we need the supporter of the verses above his placement to exactly knew if the characters placed above Wukong can interact with him or not
I would recommend contracting either @ActuallySpaceMan, @Mariogoods or @Udlmaster tbh. They seem to be the most knowledgeable about JTTW from what I've seen (I've read JTTW a couple of times on and off myself but I wouldn't consider myself knowledgeable about it tbh).

Does that girl have no individual abilities? lol
Her role was basically cheerleader then love interest, cut her some slack XD.
Anyway, from a glance she doesn't resist power steal or mind attacks? I'm sceptical she can put a sword to sleep and Master & Fran resist pain & paralysis.
She resists Divine Sense and cultivation abilities in general in addition to having them. She can negate 2 layers of resistance as well. But she doesn't have passives like the others (at least notable ones, her aura still induces fear and can wrest control of one's internal energy away from them).

She resists Divine Sense and cultivation abilities in general in addition to having them.
Ok, but... from what I see that doesn't cover power steal and mind hax?

And Qi stuff in general would equalize more to vigour than magic techniques by Ken Deshita standards, I think. Otherwise Master also has a general magic resistance.

She can negate 2 layers of resistance as well. But she doesn't have passives like the others (at least notable ones, her aura still induces fear and can wrest control of one's internal energy away from them).
Master has his resistance skills at level 6 or at the complete nullification level. So his resistances can take that.

And then there are 300 chapters of additions I still need to do, that tilt that additionally in Master's favor.

Ok, but... from what I see that doesn't cover power steal and mind hax?
She resists mind-hax, it's on the Divine Sense page. Power Steal....how does it work.
And Qi stuff in general would equalize more to vigour than magic techniques by Ken Deshita standards, I think. Otherwise Master also has a general magic resistance.

Master has his resistance skills at level 6 or at the complete nullification level. So his resistances can take that.

And then there are 300 chapters of additions I still need to do, that tilt that additionally in Master's favor.
Hmm, guess she doesn't get past.

She resists mind-hax, it's on the Divine Sense page. Power Steal....how does it work.
Shouldn't that resistance be mentioned somewhere as actual... resistance? Like the Cultivation page doesn't even link to the Divine sense page in the resistance section...

Power Steal works by Master thinking and the opponent losing an ability of his choice, which he gets instead. So he can probably just steal her cultivation...

Shouldn't that resistance be mentioned somewhere as actual... resistance? Like the Cultivation page doesn't even link to the Divine sense page in the resistance section...
Yeah, been meaning to fix that.
Power Steal works by Master thinking and the opponent losing an ability of his choice, which he gets instead. So he can probably just steal her cultivation...
Can it mimic physiological traits and such? Because a spirit root is a large part of even being able to cultivate.

Not that it really matters since the layers of resistances stop Xiaomei anyway.

Can it mimic physiological traits and such? Because a spirit root is a large part of even being able to cultivate.
It can steal skill/knowledge or a species natural ability to fly. So it should be able to stop her from using it. If the root is physiological, instead of soul-based, then he could probably not use the acquired skill himself, though.

downstreamers for a spot in Low 1A
They'll have the 5th placement until someone can make an argument/thread to make them higher.

why are horrorterrors above rad. Rad should have 1A hax to deal with them
Idk they were already higher than him before i created this thread.

Can any Homestuck fans explain why the Horrorterrors are/should be placed higher than Rad?
Anyway arale for 3rd strongest 3-A
She can have the 4th placement since she definitely doesn't beat D.

Can any Homestuck fans explain why the Horrorterrors are/should be placed higher than Rad?
no clue, cause as the profile currently stands the horrorterrors cant do shit, and honestly, just remove them from the list for low 1-A, the profile is so outdated and bad that they have no right being there

number 4 in 3-C seems to have nothing that can actually stop Hoopa with her passive hax
Passive charisma, actually. As silly as it sounds it's an actual threat.
And alternatively Hoopa kinda still just dies to the first attack before he summoned anything.
(And then there's SBA state of mind stuff...)

Last edited:
Passive charisma, actually. As silly as it sounds it's an actual threat.
And alternatively Hoopa kinda still just dies to the first attack before he summoned anything.
Doesn't really happen as Hoopa basically instantly summons stuff or uses its portals as shields unless the stuff is thought based

Doesn't really happen as Hoopa basically instantly summons stuff or uses its portals as shields unless the stuff is thought based
Portals would just get erased together with him by the trillion simultaneous spacetime erasing attacks the WQ uses as starting move.
And the charisma is literally by just standing there.
Also, if Hoopa summons anything but creation trio its summon won't do him any good and... well, by SBA it doesn't fight that optimized.

Oh, and a sufficiently serious WQ has passive powernull.

Portals would just get erased together with him by the trillion simultaneous spacetime erasing attacks the WQ uses as starting move.
basic Pokemon attacks can push back against space-time erasure
And the charisma is literally by just standing there.
Also, if Hoopa summons anything but creation trio its summon won't do him any good and... well, by SBA it doesn't fight that optimized.
It spams summons which would include the Creation Trio and the Lake Trio. As well as a ton of High 3-As with infinite speed
Oh, and a sufficiently serious WQ has passive powernull.
Then it’s not really passive if it requires them to get to that point (Also all of Hoopa‘s relevent hax is 4D so basic Passive Powernull doesn’t work on it without feats)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back