• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
For 6-B, what are Po's shtick? As for 5-B, iirc, Warhammer 40k dudes have smurfy ass resistances, how come Kang is above them? I'm not really seeing anything on his profile that makes him THAT big of a problem.

For both tiers, I've been wanting to nominate Nessie (Second Life Ranker) for the free spot until I know Po's stuff. The Battler also doesn't seem to resist type 3 madness manip.
He is above them because he was a Tier 1 Smurf before the downgrade, so I’m not sure about it now

Lastly characters from Final Fantasy V (5) for the #6 spot in High 6-A. Same deal as the others 4-D Hax and Resistances. Concept Manip (Type 2), Space-Time Manip, Law Hax and Subjective Reality with every spell. Blessed by The Crystals, High-Godly Negation and can negate every immortality, good accelerated development. Haxes and resistances out the ass, and are pretty high into High 6-A AP wise.
A match is probably needed. CM2 HGR negation does nothing to CM1 HGR and resistance to HGR negation.

Also none of the characters listed resist CM1. Once the match starts, his Dao (CM1) manifests, reality warps and the opponent is converted into a follower. Here is an example.

Add Super forms from the game sonic continuity to Low 2-C cause they have 5D CM 1, Info Type 2, Law and Causality Hax that works on type 4, and Powernull, aswell as resisting those abilities

Lastly characters from Final Fantasy V (5) for the #6 spot in High 6-A. Same deal as the others 4-D Hax and Resistances. Concept Manip (Type 2), Space-Time Manip, Law Hax and Subjective Reality with every spell. Blessed by The Crystals, High-Godly Negation and can negate every immortality, good accelerated development. Haxes and resistances out the ass, and are pretty high into High 6-A AP wise.
Would also have to check them against Gunvolt as Prevasion is crazy
Add Super forms from the game sonic continuity to Low 2-C cause they have 5D CM 1, Info Type 2, Law and Causality Hax that works on type 4, and Powernull, aswell as resisting those abilities
Aren't getting past destiny characters who just hax on the spot

What do the destiny characters have?
Everything on the sword logic page layered to an absurd degree, Oryx in particular uses his ability to Take frequently which does all of this
Corruption, Power Bestowal, Healing, Reality Warping, Law Manipulation, Mathematics Manipulation, Information Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation (Type 1 for Taking, 2 otherwise), Existence Erasure, Void Manipulation, Matter Manipulation, Space-Time Manipulation, Causality Manipulation, Mind Manipulation and Possession
Other examples include the daughters of oryx who can kill axioms with their deathsongs, which is more potent than Crota's own speech which could kill death

Everything on the sword logic page layered to an absurd degree, Oryx in particular uses his ability to Take frequently which does all of this

Other examples include the daughters of oryx who can kill axioms with their deathsongs, which is more potent than Crota's own speech which could kill death
are those abilities 5D?

are those abilities 5D?
I was internally debating bringing up the smurf hax revisions again but i don't have to anyway.
No they aren't but it doesn't exactly matter as sonic doesn't resist every single one of them to the degrees necessary, so he still gets beat in one way or another

I was internally debating bringing up the smurf hax revisions again but i don't have to anyway.
No they aren't but it doesn't exactly matter as sonic doesn't resist every single one of them to the degrees necessary, so he still gets beat in one way or another
What are the necessary degrees?

Can I see that all of those resistances are 5-D?
This is all I could find. Sorry if it looks cluttered or disorganized

image.png

image.png

image.png

I'd say the Low 2-C people beat the W101 Player, but whether or not they get past #9 depends on if they can hit the Destiny people before they themselves get haxxed.

Maybe the Sonic characters can take the 10th place in Low 2-C since I think the player mainly has passive Low 1-C Power Nullification and Absorption

Yeah but not for mind manip, death manip, subjective reality, etc
He does have 5D resistance to Mind and Death Manip cause Dark Gaia and Solaris use the chaos emeralds who are where they gain their resistences to death/mind manip, not for subjective reality tho
Are all of their hax passive? Cause if not why dont they share a spot

He does have 5D resistance to Mind and Death Manip cause Dark Gaia and Solaris use the chaos emeralds who are where they gain their resistences to death/mind manip, not for subjective reality tho
This, plus Super Forms are far, far faster so it may be that Sonic wins with unequalized speed, meaning they share a spot.

1) The profile doesn't say that
2) That isn't how hax scaling works
Taking is passive for some of the low 2-C's but the others just hax him normally

1) The profile doesn't say that
2) That isn't how hax scaling works
Taking is passive for some of the low 2-C's but the others just hax him normally
Dark Gaia sure, but Solaris himself is 5D/Possibly 6D rn, also what about them sharing a spot cause Super forms speed blitz if speed isnt equalized

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back