• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have updated the list to the best of my ability. If I have missed anything, please let me know and I'll fix the issue when I have the chance.

Still now sure why Knives's was removed from the list tbh
I'm revising the verse in the near-ish future and I'm planning on removing his Low 1-C scaling, so I decided to remove him from the list until I finish up revising the verse, after which, I'll add him back to the tiers he's applicable to (if he can defeat the characters who have those positions ofc)

I have updated the list to the best of my ability. If I have missed anything, please let me know and I'll fix the issue when I have the chance.
So I've asked people regarding Wei Huo's abilities as #3 in 5-C. However the only response I've gotten is 4-D Law Manip. As such, I suggested that these two take his spot as the #3 position in 5-C. They counter his Law Manip with Type 4 Acausality as well as flat out resistance to 4-D Law Manip (In fact, they resist almost everything Wei Huo can throw). Can one shot with pretty much anything in their arsenal that Wei Huo doesn't seem to resist or have an answer for. Can just lower and negate the stuff that he does resist, have far superior range to Wei Huo (Interdimensional vs 2-A), and possibly the AP advantage too.

Last edited:
Btw, I would like to say that, for future reference, for the "Top 10 5-B" list, if you want to try staking a spot in #5 or higher, you basically have to be a smurf.

Everyone at #6 or above has smurf hax.

1. #1 Lu Zhiyu: Do I really need to explain?
    1. Edit: Just in case.
  2. #2 Foreigner: 1-C hax for all P&A
  3. #3 Ruphas (Low 1-A haxxes plus Low 2-C attack with infinite speed)/Ace (4D haxxes up the wazzu*)
  4. #4 Doctor Doom (His magic stuff has 4D potency in general and can affect Astral Forms which are Low 1-A in nature [meaning Low 1-A soul hax], plus Low 1-A mindhax and High 1-B absorption. He also has resistances to Low 1-A mind hax, Low 1-A soul hax, and High 1-A madness hax)
  5. #5 KHS (4D/2-B hax potency)

*Despite Ace not being as smurfy as Ruphas, his High-Godly Regeneration, concept hax (Type 1) and a few other factors let him have wincons over Ruphas, making it an inconclusive fight.

Last edited:
Kairos Fateweaver isn't High 8-C anymore so he should be removed from that list. He's now 8-B and pretty sure he beats everyone up until Caliborn where he hard stops cuz of good old plot manip.

Also gonna toss in Skarbrand in there. I don't know if he gets as far but he does have essentially a one shot soul manip with his axes and a massive list of resistances so there's that.

Against Caliborn?
No, I was thinking of using his Warhammer 40k self against a 5B robot, but now I see that this Reality Warping (His sheer fury manifests warp storms wherever he goes[12]), however, I don't know how the non-planetary sized warp storm works but know that the Warp still ***** with inanimate matter in some stories

No, I was thinking of using his Warhammer 40k self against a 5B robot, but now I see that this Reality Warping (His sheer fury manifests warp storms wherever he goes[12]), however, I don't know how the non-planetary sized warp storm works but know that the Warp still ***** with inanimate matter in some stories
Warp storms (for the most part some are way worse) usually just distort space and make warp travel incredibly difficult, for the most part a fight can still occur in a warp storm so go ahead make the match up.

Also gonna toss in Skarbrand in there. I don't know if he gets as far but he does have essentially a one shot soul manip with his axes and a massive list of resistances so there's that.
He may get stopped at destiny, as guardians do not care about his soul manip and any warlock haxes him out
At best he may just be forced into incon'ing with lob corp as he can't actually deal with any abno who would just come back from death and continue to fight him

He may get stopped at destiny, as guardians do not care about his soul manip and any warlock haxes him out
At best he may just be forced into incon'ing with lob corp as he can't actually deal with any abno who would just come back from death and continue to fight him
Not gonna comment on the warlock outhaxing Skarbrand because pretty sure they do have the hax to do that but I will say that his soul manip is "technically" 1-A in range and potency. I mostly air quote it because technically it varies (still within tier 1 tho) but souls in 40k can manipulate the Warp if they're powerful enough (mostly psykers) and not only that but essentially upon getting soul haxxed by a Khornate daemon your soul immediately gets sent to Khorne to be consumed

Not saying that's gonna help against the lab corp dudes, I don't know enough about them to say if that would work. Destiny dudes probably wouldn't help also considering how that description is worded

Not gonna comment on the warlock outhaxing Skarbrand because pretty sure they do have the hax to do that but I will say that his soul manip is "technically" 1-A in range and potency. I mostly air quote it because technically it varies (still within tier 1 tho) but souls in 40k can manipulate the Warp if they're powerful enough (mostly psykers) and not only that but essentially upon getting soul haxxed by a Khornate daemon your soul immediately gets sent to Khorne to be consumed

Not saying that's gonna help against the lab corp dudes, I don't know enough about them to say if that would work. Destiny dudes probably wouldn't help also considering how that description is worded
I do remember how Khornate soul fuckery works.
For guardians in specific, there are weapons in game that can **** with the soul, including one that outright devoures it (and the weapons are used in the canonical PvP mode that uses real ammo and everything), and be fine.
For Lob Corp characters, they will die sure, but they will just come back in a matter of seconds due to their AE2.

I do remember how Khornate soul fuckery works.
For guardians in specific, there are weapons in game that can **** with the soul, including one that outright devoures it (and the weapons are used in the canonical PvP mode that uses real ammo and everything), and be fine.
For Lob Corp characters, they will die sure, but they will just come back in a matter of seconds due to their AE2.
Okay yeah fair enough, mainly wanted to put up Kairos there anyways cause he's the hax monster

Yeah, most of the EBF heroes cast has 6D plot and fate, 6D Law and probability

Remove Kamen Rider Ghost from High 4-C as he is now Low 2-C.

For High 4-C, I'd suggest Characters from Kamen Rider (Ichigo, Nigo, V3, Riderman, X, Amazon, Stronger, Skyrider, Super-1 & ZX)

1. They all scale extremely high into High 4-C (21.47 Foe).
2. They resist 5-D space-time & matter manipulation/reality warping/EE/transmutation and can nullify the same when they're together.
3. Many of them have reality busted instances of enhanced senses/ESP, like being able to view multidimensional beings, or being able to see through shapeshifting, possession and illusions.
4. All of them can interact and destroy souls.
5. They have many access to amps even excluding the ones who boost their tier to 4-B.

I can give more proper reasons later but since there is a lot of free spot in High 4-C I think these guys might deserve one.

In the above thread, Danny had no way of putting Yuki down whilst Yuki had a wincon.

She should take 6th place for highest 9-C.

Digimon characters in 3-C should be removed as they are being upgraded to low 1-C

Edit:
Speaking of which, due to the revisions that have taken place, Digimon characters should be above HA Dio now as he can't touch any dark area digimon with or without reality overwrite due to their NEP

Last edited:
Nominating Cecil Harvey and Kain Highwind from Final Fantasy IV (4) for the #7 or #6 spot in Low 6-B. Every single spell they can produce have Concept Manip (Type 2), Space-Time Manip, Law Hax and Subjective Reality. Along with a boat load of other haxes on top of what they innately have thanks to the blessings of The Crystals. Meaning they can one shot Road and Tyki with literally anything and have 4-D hax and resistances. They're also far faster than them (MHS vs Speed of Light) with far superior range (Interdimensional vs 2-A)

Keeping on with FF. I also nominate Characters from Final Fantasy VI (6), for the #6 spot in High 5-A above Amon from Starcraft. Much of the same thing 4-D hax and resistances. Type 2 Concept Hax, Space-Time, Law Hax, and Subjective Reality with every spell allows them to one shot with literally anything. They have Mid-Godly negation meaning they can neg Amon's regen, and resist almost everything Amon has to throw at them with superior range to boot (2-C vs 2-A).

Lastly characters from Final Fantasy V (5) for the #6 spot in High 6-A. Same deal as the others 4-D Hax and Resistances. Concept Manip (Type 2), Space-Time Manip, Law Hax and Subjective Reality with every spell. Blessed by The Crystals, High-Godly Negation and can negate every immortality, good accelerated development. Haxes and resistances out the ass, and are pretty high into High 6-A AP wise.

Last edited:
For 6-B, what are Po's shtick? As for 5-B, iirc, Warhammer 40k dudes have smurfy ass resistances, how come Kang is above them? I'm not really seeing anything on his profile that makes him THAT big of a problem.

For both tiers, I've been wanting to nominate Nessie (Second Life Ranker) for the free spot until I know Po's stuff. The Battler also doesn't seem to resist type 3 madness manip.

For 6-B, what are Po's shtick? As for 5-B, iirc, Warhammer 40k dudes have smurfy ass resistances, how come Kang is above them? I'm not really seeing anything on his profile that makes him THAT big of a problem.

For both tiers, I've been wanting to nominate Nessie (Second Life Ranker) for the free spot until I know Po's stuff.
Only certain 40K resistances are smurfy

What Abaddon said, plus Kang Han Soo has 4-D hax for all his energy attacks.

But you can ask @Pedonar for more info.

For both tiers, I've been wanting to nominate Nessie (Second Life Ranker) for the free spot until I know Po's stuff. The Battler also doesn't seem to resist type 3 madness manip.
Po has BFR and strong resurrection but I think that there's a good chance the non smurf list 6-B characters can beat him just by knocking him out maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back