• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 New-Gen Non-Smurf Strongest

High 6C spot for Alus and Elise from (The Greatest Magicmaster's Retirement Plan)

Relacing Rayne's spot in high 6-A with Ryoh Grantz

Kamen Rider Zero-One have layered speed amp, and can, and will, go into his High 7-A form.
I don't know about the character but whoever is facing Arthur will have to first get past his Aura (King's force) which passively exudes Class T pressure and a bunch of other haxes that comes with it, like fear hax and paralysis Inducement
Edit: is this the character?
It appears that Arthur is superior in speed and hopelessly outstats in LS

Last edited:
Well, this is new.

Evil Computer Supreme (First general appearance was in 2020, first appearance for this form was in 2022) for the 1st spot in 4-A. Basically, he not only scales to 32x a starry sky feat, but he also has immeasurable speed that makes him a pain to deal with, and if you don't have the soul manipulation to destroy his soul, his soul will passively be sent to the Astral Plane, a separate plane of existence that requires interdimensional range to reach, where there, he still operate as a spirit being able to attack from the Astral Plane.

Clover (First appearance was in 2021) for spots in 7-C, Low 7-B, and 7-B. She has passive supernatural luck that essentially makes her difficult to hit (She was never hit from a single splash of paint despite being surrounded by characters with paint bombs at a close range that explode in AoE, projectiles coming towards her wlll either randomly stop or get blocked by conveniently timed objects and even people, others will be tempted to save Clover out of nowhere, she can make opponents do unintended moves, etc), with said luck also being able to harm opponents.

Well, this is new.

Evil Computer Supreme (First general appearance was in 2020, first appearance for this form was in 2022) for the 1st spot in 4-A. Basically, he not only scales to 32x a starry sky feat, but he also has immeasurable speed that makes him a pain to deal with, and if you don't have the soul manipulation to destroy his soul, his soul will passively be sent to the Astral Plane, a separate plane of existence that requires interdimensional range to reach, where there, he still operate as a spirit being able to attack from the Astral Plane.
eh. Idk, I wanna keep it more just games and animanga. That's youtube, I don't wanna expand it more, and becomes a regular top 10.

eh. Idk, I wanna keep it more just games and animanga. That's youtube, I don't wanna expand it more, and becomes a regular top 10.
Then explain this:
Basically characters within manga, anime, webtoons, games which started in 2014-2024.
Animated YouTube series = Webtoons. Also, it doesn't matter what genre they originate from. As per the rules, he does qualify because he originated after 2014. To disinclude him here despite the rules showing he is applicable would indicate bias.

It doesn't matter what genre they originate from. As per the rules, he does qualify because he originated after 2014. To disinclude him here despite the rules showing he is applicable would indicate bias.
I was thinking more along the lines of webtoons. But I'll allow it, there can't be too many youtube webtoons I guess.

I don't know about the character but whoever is facing Arthur will have to first get past his Aura (King's force) which passively exudes Class T pressure and a bunch of other haxes that comes with it, like fear hax and paralysis Inducement
Edit: is this the character?
It appears that Arthur is superior in speed and hopelessly outstats in LS
What's the range of his aura? Zero-One can infinitely out ranges Arthur standard Melee range with his TP spams. And Zero-One permanently under layered analytic predictions, massive perception amp, and can use speed amp himself up to 6x times his own speed.

What's the range of his aura? Zero-One can infinitely out ranges Arthur standard Melee range with his TP spams. And Zero-One permanently under layered analytic predictions, massive perception amp, and can use speed amp himself up to 6x times his own speed.
100 feet in all directions
Whatever Zero-One is sending gets crushed by Arthur's aura once they enter his range
As long as they're not ethereal
Arthur can also teleport but that appears to be missing from his Asuran key
He can also summon Regis but I haven't uploaded that that profile for some some reason
ignore the last two as they're not on the profiles
Can't find the 6x amp on your guy's profile

Whatever Zero-One is sending gets crushed by Arthur's aura once they enter his range
As long as they're not ethereal
Why wouldn't it Pierce through? Even when Zero-One AP surpassed Arthur?

And how fast is that Teleport? Zero-One close dozens of meter of distance with a few jumps, which he can easily chained to.
ignore the last two as they're not on the profiles
Can't find the 6x amp on your guy's profile
Perception amp in based key, Analytic Prediction trump Dodo Magia in Shining Hopper.

Here is the revision that give him 6x amp, that got remove from his profile for some reason. Must have been removed from the 'clean up revision.'

Why wouldn't it Pierce through? Even when Zero-One AP surpassed Arthur?
Same reason Zero-One gets crushed even though he has superior durability and AP
LS is exuding pressure similar to the way increased gravity works
Here is the revision that give him 6x amp, that got remove from his profile for some reason. Must have been removed from the 'clean up revision.'
Mind quoting the exact side?
I can only see 6x for AP

Some things:

Can Arthur resist morality manipulation? If not I'm thinking he can share first with Billy who can just use Unjustice on him to basically incap or win at best.

Arthur also is missing his range as its just standard melee range. Same with his stamina, how good is it?

Can Arthur resist morality manipulation? If not I'm thinking he can share first with Billy who can just use Unjustice on him to basically incap or win at best.
Nah
Can't think of any resistance of the sort
Arthur also is missing his range as its just standard melee range. Same with his stamina, how good is it?
He's missing a bunch of stuffs
We plan on splitting his profile at the end of the current volume
He can fight for hours at a stretch

Jack Garland for 2-A (Strangers of Paradise released in 2022)
Characters from Granblue Fantasy for 6-A, 5-A, 4-C, 4-A, and 2-B (Mobile game released in 2014)
Characters Shin Megami Tensei, specifically Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse (2016), Persona 5 (2017), and Shin Megami Tensei 5 (2021)
The End from Sonic Frontiers (2022) for Low 1-C behind Z
The Holy Hoyo trinity featuring characters from Honkai Impact 3rd for 4-A (2016), Genshin Impact for 7-C, 7-A, and 6-C (2020), and Honkai Star Rail for 4-C (Last Year)
Characters from Dragonball (Games) for Low 1-C (Xenoverse released in 2014)
Characters from Azure Striker Gunvolt for 2-A (First game released in 2014)
Characters from Fire Emblem Heroes for Low 1-C; They are 5-D and may be upgraded to 6-D should the recent revisions go through (2017); and Fire Emblem Three Houses (2019) for 7-C and High 6-A
V and Urizen from Devil May Cry 5 (2019) for 2-C
Characters from God of War (Norse Mythology Era; 2018-present) for Low 1-C

Last edited:
Back