• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Naruto >> Sasuke >>>>>> Toneri in pure AP.

Sasuke >> Naruto >>>>>> Toneri in pure haxx.

Basically, Naruto vs Sasuke in Valley of The End III.

Gonna have to lean towards 100% Kurama mode Naruto punching people.

Gemmysaur said:
Naruto >> Sasuke >>>>>> Toneri in pure AP.
Sasuke >> Naruto >>>>>> Toneri in pure haxx.

Basically, Naruto vs Sasuke in Valley of The End III.

Gonna have to lean towards 100% Kurama mode Naruto punching people.
but you forget susanoo and toneri's golem so golem vs susanoo vs kurama

sasuke and naruto are basically equals,since they fought for a day after defeating kaguya and they ended in a stalemate,so if sasuke were to use izanagi,he'd probably win,but canonically,they are equals.And no,Ultra big ball rasenshurike and indra's arrow are literally the same in AP since they are the strongest moves of naruto and sasuke respectively and the completely cancelled each other out,while sasuke has better hax,theoretically he should win,but the show's name is "naruto".

KazarianFahs said:
sasuke and naruto are basically equals,since they fought for a day after defeating kaguya and they ended in a stalemate,so if sasuke were to use izanagi,he'd probably win,but canonically,they are equals.And no,Ultra big ball rasenshurike and indra's arrow are literally the same in AP since they are the strongest moves of naruto and sasuke respectively and the completely cancelled each other out,while sasuke has better hax,theoretically he should win,but the show's name is "naruto".
true so i guess sasuke could logically win if he just lets toneri and naruto duke it out then strikes the tired winner

Toneri has no cause being here. He was defeated by a, featwise, inferior form of Naruto. Sasuke vs Naruto has also been done repeatedly in series making this, forgive me, doubly pointless.

TheMightyRegulator said:
Toneri has no cause being here. He was defeated by a, featwise, inferior form of Naruto. Sasuke vs Naruto have also been done repeatedly in series making this, forgive me, doubly pointless.
true i guess but its still interesting because i doubt toneri has fully used all his powers and he could've improved since then

Toneri has no clear way of improving AP-wise imo. Didn't Tenseigan disperse in space or something when Toneri accidentally absorbed the sun's rays? Or maybe not, but he still isn't beating Naruto or Sasuke.

Regardless, Toneri at full power used a mooncutter on a weaker form of Naruto who let Kurama out and he punched it out, then punched Toneri in the face with enough force to throw him a few kilometers or so.

Can you imagine the stomp if he faces 100% Kurama 6 Paths Sage Mode Naruto?

Gemmysaur said:
Toneri has no clear way of improving AP-wise imo. Didn't Tenseigan disperse in space or something when Toneri accidentally absorbed the sun's rays? Or maybe not, but he still isn't beating Naruto or Sasuke.
Regardless, Toneri at full power used a mooncutter on a weaker form of Naruto who let Kurama out and he punched it out, then punched Toneri in the face with enough force to throw him a few kilometers or so.

Can you imagine the stomp if he faces 100% Kurama 6 Paths Sage Mode Naruto?
though it was toneri's first time using tenseigan it seemed as if it had more power than displayed enough that even hamura had to seal his away before his passing or transcending since like his brother he still kinda lives and like when naruto first entered bijuu mode he couldn't hold it long nor could he use its full power so i think if toneri had more practice with it he could possibly be on par with naruto and sasuke or real close

i just rewatched madara vs hashirama then i rewatched naruto vs toneri and i noticed that naruto was using six paths sage mode and when sasuke was fighting naruto he was using his rinnegan so i'm thinking that

six path sage mode = teneseigan=rinnegan

and

tailed beast = golem = susanoo

as well as

byakugan = sharingan = sage mode

but it depends on the users because jiraya bested most of nagato thoughts?

Nah man. Naruto only used bijuu sage mode against Toneri. BSM Naruto > Tenseigan (ignoring chakra drain).

Six Paths Sage Mode Naruto = Bijuu-amped Rinnegan Sasuke >>>> Tenseigan Toneri.

Six Paths Sage Mode Naruto > Rinnegan Sasuke.

Half-Kurama = Golem; Full Kurama >> Golem.

Sage Mode > 3 tomoe Sharingan =/> Byakugan.

Those are my thoughts anyway.

Comic rider said:
though it was toneri's first time using tenseigan it seemed as if it had more power than displayed enough that even hamura had to seal his away before his passing or transcending since like his brother he still kinda lives and like when naruto first entered bijuu mode he couldn't hold it long nor could he use its full power so i think if toneri had more practice with it he could possibly be on par with naruto and sasuke or real close
Naruto still smashed his face in even with turning of BSM and only chakra amping his own arm in base. Six Paths Sage Mode is still far above in paygrade against Toneri.

well for me naruto=sasuke>>>toneri because movie used a weaker naruto who one shotted toneri at tenseigan mode

Agreed. It's not even Bijuu Sage mode, it's Kyuubi chakra sage mode (KCSM) amped with Sage of Sixth Paths chakra. It's still far inferior to the full SO6P chakra mode that's not a full body cloak unlike his other transformations.

Gemmysaur said:
Comic rider said:
Naruto still smashed his face in even with turning of BSM and only chakra amping his own arm in base. Six Paths Sage Mode is still far above in paygrade against Toneri
but naruto was getting beat up for most of the movie by toneri

TISSG7Redgrave said:
well for me naruto=sasuke>>>toneri because movie used a weaker naruto who one shotted toneri at tenseigan mode
but that was after he had been fighting him for a while then he one shotted him

TheMightyRegulator said:
Agreed. It's not even Bijuu Sage mode, it's Kyuubi chakra sage mode (KCSM) amped with Sage of Sixth Paths chakra. It's still far inferior to the full SO6P chakra mode that's not a full body cloak unlike his other transformations.
whats the difference?

Comic rider said:
TheMightyRegulator said:
whats the difference?
KCSM is inherently weaker than the SO6PBSM,Since SO6PBSM=KCSM+Half of SO6P chakra.

0000 naruto modes
Naruto's modes

In order from left to right; Kyuubi Chakra Sage Mode, Bijuu Sage Mode, Six Paths Bijuu Sage Mode, 100% Kyuubi Chakra Sage Mode, 100% Bijuu Mode

Six Paths Sage Mode without the cloak is base Naruto with cross pupils.

Powerwise; Six Paths Bijuu Sage Mode >/= 100% Bijuu Mode > 100% Kyuubi Chakra Sage Mode > Bijuu Sage Mode > Kyuubi Chakra Sage Mode

Though the strongest is likely this one.

100% Kurama Six Paths Bijuu Sage Mode
Naruto sasuke boruto movie2
100% Kurama Six Paths Bijuu Sage Mode

100% Kurama Six Paths Bijuu Sage Mode Naruto > Rinnegan Sasuke in AP.

Sasuke has haxx however.

Six Paths Bijuu Sage Mode Naruto during VOTE II = Bijuu-amped Rinnegan Sasuke.

Gemmysaur said:
100% Kurama Six Paths Bijuu Sage Mode Naruto > Rinnegan Sasuke in AP.
Sasuke has haxx however.

Six Paths Bijuu Sage Mode Naruto during VOTE II = Bijuu-amped Rinnegan Sasuke.
i see

I disagree, Current Rinnegan Sasuke is still depicted as equal to Naruto even without the use of hax. If that's settled I'll close this thread now.

He's equalized via haxx though. He can't keep up with Naruto throwing Senpo Odama Rasengans like a gatling gun.

Also yeah, closing it, I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back