• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
You know what would be a good match? Toneri vs Mewtwo.

• Someone slaps Cal
Toneri vs Mew it is. Speed equal.

Mew for my lovely friend by blackysmith-d5ixcj3
Toneri - The Last

Where does Reality Warping come from?

I hate to be a stickler but I really don't know where a lot of Pokemon's proposed powers come from.

@Reppu.

For once, I'm not exasperated at the sticklerness lol (just a joke friend). Big plot point in the Pokémon shoujo is that Mew is a wish granter, and Hazel attempts to ask him to make Almond fall in love with her.

Yeh, have to agree that Toneri gets outhaxed by Mew (BFR, Petrification, Stats Amplification, Reality Warping, better Telekinetic and Psychic powers). Toneri could pull out the win if he is capable of keeping up to an extent with 360┬║ Vision and getting a Fatal Blow with the Truth Seeking Balls, but in a consistent basis, Mew should be the favorable winner.

Back