• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomura Shigaraki Vs. Asta (Pre-Timeskip)​

• Fight Location: The Royal Capital
  • Battle Music
  • Starting Distance: 10 Meters
  • AFO Shigiraki will be used
  • Base Asta will be used
  • Black Asta Restricted
  • Speed Equal
  • Both in character

Shigiraki's AP: 638 Megatons Asta's AP 2.65 Gigatons
Shigiraki's LS: 2.8990985e+12 kg (Class T) Asta's LS 1.15452e+5 kg (Class K)

Asta has a 4.1 AP advantage

Last edited:
This is just a flat stomp for Shigaraki since you restricted Asta purely to his base form. Which can't fly. So all he'd be able to do is jump at Shigaraki and smack him, and since Shigaraki has regen that isn't magical, Asta won't do much but have smacked him.

I had to restrict his black form because it's 6-C he would one shot and his regen isn't that powerful especially when asta is 4 times stronger than him

Asta has a lot of advantages at his disposal, I don't see how this can be a stomp

Jump really high, I'll make the distance closer since shigiraki does start off with decay in character

Jump really high, I'll make the distance closer since shigiraki does start off with decay in character
Ok so what happens when he lands? I also think you're very much ignoring how Asta can't overpower Shigaraki's healing factor within a reasonable timeframe for it to be anything less than a stomp as long as he's stuck in Base form.

Ok so what happens when he lands? I also think you're very much ignoring how Asta can't overpower Shigaraki's healing factor within a reasonable timeframe for it to be anything less than a stomp as long as he's stuck in Base form.
If Deku can overpower Shigiraki's regen, and he is only 1 Gigaton at 100% I don't see why asta won't be able to do the same plus asta has skill, AD, pre cog

This is a really big stomp

None of Shigaraki’s abilities are magical so Asta can’t do anything against them, he’d just try to rush Shiggy and get grappled and then decayed

If Deku can overpower Shigiraki's regen, and he is only 1 Gigaton at 100% I don't see why asta won't be able to do the same plus asta has skill, AD, pre cog
Deku had the advantage of being able to hold Shigaraki in the air and pummel him with his fist without worry of landing. Asta does not have that while in Base, Pre-Timeskip, and Restricted from Black Asa. And most importantly, while his AP is great, since Asta would be using a sword, he wouldn't be hitting enough of Shigaraki to actually deal meaningful damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back