• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tomura Shigaraki runs an OPM S-Class Heroes Gauntlet:

Speed is equalized-
Stats are Equalized-

Tomura Shigaraki with AFO (MHA)
0b2aecb0e6b6ba545d51a95abb767bfb.jpg

f3ftn30um6981.jpg

R1: Zombieman
R2: Pri Pri Prisoner
R3: Tank Top Master
R4: WatchDog Man
R5: Superalloy Darkshine
R6: Child Emperor
R7: Metal Bat
R8: Atomic Samurai
R9: Pig God
R10: Drive Knight
R11: Bang
R12: Flashy flash
R13: Genos
Final Round: Tornado of Terror

Random encounter with each of these Heroes,

Where does Shigaraki stop?

a1eb8400019e78011432ddfce0ee72e1.png

I honestly doubt he can fully kill Zombieman anyway, so it's a battle of attrition. Can he destroy every single piece that flies off, or can Zombieman kill him? Who knows?

If he can’t kill Zombieman he could just throw him or space or something.

Either way he’s stopping hard at Genos.

Maybe drive Knight could do something if he had prep.

Given that speed AND stats are equalized Tomura outright stomps up to Genos, in which 10 sec mode boosts the man into the stratosphere stat wise

Yea, without prep, he probs just stops at Genos. Feel someone like Child Emperor would greatly benefit from prep time but is kinda completely screwed without it.

Pretty sure he stops at Atomic considering his Atomic Slash completely blitzes enemies comparable to him in speed.

Pretty sure he stops at Atomic considering his Atomic Slash completely blitzes enemies comparable to him in speed.
Atomic Samurai, Bang, FF, Pig God, Zombieman, TTM, Watchdog, Metal Bat, Darkshine, Child Emperor (Brave Giant) - those people are as well easy opponents for Shigaraki since they are all close-range hand-to-hand combatants. Shigaraki touches the ground and kills all of them easily. That leaves Tatsumaki, Drive Knight and Genos, who can all fly.

Tatsumaki is also an easy opponent to Shigaraki too. Everyone knows Shigaraki has insane willpower, that couples with his equal stats, Tatsumaki's TK isn't effective against him either. So that leaves only Genos and Drive Knight which I believe Shigaraki can clear unless somebody can make arguments for them to win.

Willpower doesn't translate as psychic resistance in the manga continuity so Tatsumaki should be able to kill him.

Willpower doesn't translate as psychic resistance in the manga continuity
We will know this soon. So for now, I will assume Tatsumaki's TK isn't weak to willpower.
so Tatsumaki should be able to kill him.
Nothing Tatsumaki does that Shigaraki can't regenerate from. It's only a matter of time before she runs out of stamina first. Shigaraki beats her regardless.

From what I know Tomura can regenerate from any scrap of his head left, and there is no prior knowledge so why would Atomic Samurai go for anymore of his head after a single slash

From what I know Tomura can regenerate from any scrap of his head left, and there is no prior knowledge so why would Atomic Samurai go for anymore of his head after a single slash
I mean he slashes every part of the opponents body a lot really, and nothing stops him from keep doing it as he is able to execute the technique several times in a row

AS has never shown slicing someone who is as durable as himself into pieces. Most of the time, he used Atomic Slash to cut fodder monsters with fodder durability. Literally, there's nothing stopping Shigaraki from touching the ground and instantly decaying him.

AS has never shown slicing someone who is as durable as himself into pieces. Most of the time, he used Atomic Slash to cut fodder monsters with fodder durability. Literally, there's nothing stopping Shigaraki from touching the ground and instantly decaying him.
Why would he not be able to what? Not to mention that this is false because he sliced Psykojet apart with his Beeline Slash who, even while weakened, could whitstand Bang and Bomb joint technique and had to be finished off by Tatsumaki.

If two characters have equal ap and dura they should be more than able to damage each other and in Atomic's case since he holds an absurd edge with his attack speed amp he would slash his opponents hundreds of times before they can react.

I thought his stats are equalised to Genos's High 6-A, so that's why I said he clears. But if not, he stops at 10-second-mode Genos obviously, who vapes him with a single blast.

Why would he not be able to what? Not to mention that this is false because he sliced Psykojet apart with his Beeline Slash who, even while weakened, could whitstand Bang.
Atomic Slash =/= Beeline Slash. Beeline Slash is immensely more powerful than Atomic Slash. Cutting Shigaraki in half won't kill him anyways.
If two characters have equal ap and dura they should be more than able to damage each other and in Atomic's case since he holds an absurd edge with his attack speed amp he would slash his opponents hundreds of times before they can react.
I'm saying he won't get cut into pieces. His regen will kick in and if Shigaraki realizes he is danger, he can just touch the ground and it's the end. Shigaraki is the one who has range advantage here.

On second thought, I think AS can likely slice faster than Shigaraki can regenerate. Does Shigaraki die if he is cut into pieces? It seems if his head is still intact, he can regenerate.

On second thought, I think AS can likely slice faster than Shigaraki can regenerate. Does Shigaraki die if he is cut into pieces? It seems if his head is still intact, he can regenerate.
His brain needs to be completely crushed or sliced, I guess

if it exists, he should regen

Well, Atomic Slash actually engulfs entire his body. That means his head will be sliced into pieces too. You could argue AS can win if that's the case.

Back