• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Real World Gauntlet!

Rounds are going to be starting from top to bottom! Pick your favorite character & see if it solos the gauntlet!

Rules: Your character can only go up to 9-B+ & 2 low-potent hax, I don't want people to viciously beat up a Blue Whale. Each round will be SBA & you will stop at what animal your character or animal loses at! If you character surpasses Subsonic speed of the Peregrine Falcon, speed is equal in all rounds, otherwise optional to equalize speed to make things interesting.

Gauntlet
R1: Myxobolus Shekel
R2: Peregrine Falcon
R3: Mosquito (Real World)
R4: Ninja Slug
R5: Fish Tapeworm
R6: Australian Box Jellyfish
R7: Ashe's Spitting Cobra
R8: Inland Taipan
R9: King Cobra (Real World)
R10: Australopithecus
R11: Epicyon
R12: Elephant Bird
R13: Lion (Real World)
R14: Tiger (Real World)
R15: Horse
R16: South American short-faced bear
R17: Tyrannosaurus Rex (Real World)
R18: Triceratops
R19: Leedsichthys
R20: Diplodocus
R21: Argentinosaurus
R22: Sperm Whale
R23: Blue Whale

Last edited:
So how does this work exactly? Do you decide who he stops at or me?
I mean, I make rules, so...

It's basically a SBA match for all rounds. The gauntlet is a challenge to see how strong & far an entity could get into a specific group 1 on 1 for each round. In this instance, starting from R1 & ending at R23. Kid Luffy just solos all the real world animals before the rule change.

A character stops their progress in the gauntlet if they lose at least a round here.

Back