• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tommy Oliver (MMPR) VS DB/GT/DBZ

Bruh, I'd recommend you slow down as to not spam the vs. thread board.

However, I'd say Tommy can get to late Frieza saga at least.

I make my vote on that to Freiza saga as well. Though i prefer you wait until the Power Rangers pages are finallized, Meruem.

His Un-morphed form clears Dragon Ball but loses to BoZ characters, though when morphed he stomps Saiyan Saga and with his superior speed (at least 454c by Turbo) he gets to Frieza and SSJ Goku and likely takes it (pretty close though). By Android Saga he loses.

I can see arguments anywhere from End of Freiza Saga to Start of Android Saga

Well now with the new stunning revelation of Galaxy Level Tommy (Tommy> Triassic Ranger), Tommy clears all of DBZ, Super Vegito would be giving some small trouble if not for the speed.

As for GT he gets up to the SSJ4 Gogeta at least due to his speed being higher than all of them. Depending on how much stronger Gogeta is than Omega Shenron he might lose but also might win. Same with EoGT Goku, that is a complete mystery.

So is this the consensus? That Tommy can solo DB, DBZ and GT? If so, can this be added to his notable wins?

It seems right now people haven't checked the profile since its been updated with the Galaxy Level so they still thin he stops at Frieza. I suggest they look and re-evaluate

He stops at SSJ4 Gogeta/ Omega Shenron, why you ask? he literally has no dura -_-

That, and HST. Since in that thread, and in threads the Naruto forum its been establshed multiple times that HST is not getting past Tommy.

On Majin Buu's VS battle, it is said he's Relativistic+. Did he get a upgrade in DBS? If so, I don't remember that. When was this?

wow they still havent updated the DBZ and GT speed profiles yet... anyways yeah you're right...i think...

MeruemNYC22 said:
On Majin Buu's VS battle, it is said he's Relativistic+. Did he get a upgrade in DBS? If so, I don't remember that. When was this?
A long time ago i think doesn't matter tommy still stomps

MeruemNYC22 said:
People took Piccolo's speed feat that everything scales from and used the actual distance from the real Earth to the Moon instead of the calculated 9000 something KM we had before, as recently it has been confirmed it is the same distance as our Moon. With this, the feat is much faster, allowing the scaling to be higher up to FTL in Frieza saga.

really pika? that would probely put the GT characters higher as well.But for now, Tommy wins

hold on guys

ssj4 gogeta and omega are galaxy level+ - same level of power, but they are a little slower

so.... would eogt be fast enough to catch asnd beat him ? or at least pull out a draw

That's what I said above, EoGT Goku is a complete mystery. We now he is stronger than SSJ4 Gogeta, but not by how much, it's impossible to tell and thus we can't accurately know how he would do vs. Tommy. It could go either way.

the point isnt about power

gt has 2 galaxy+ beings

one of which has massive regen

no wait 3 galaxy busters: gogeta, goku, omega

omega has massive regen as well

but they are a bit slower

so even without eogt goku, it might be at least inconclusive even with the speed gap, possibly even win, if goku and omega take him on

This is definitely not a stomp, I agree that GT has a chance, but I would still give it Tommy 6 or 7 times out of 10, the speed advantage and being close in power I feel gives him the small edge.

Pikachu942 said:
This is definitely not a stomp, I agree that GT has a chance, but I would still give it Tommy 6 or 7 times out of 10, the speed advantage and being close in power I feel gives him the small edge.
but then again, he will be taking on 2 people of same level, also, according to his profile he is mftl, only while using some boosters, and is ftl+ otherwise

No no no, he is MFTL from his Turbo Ranger form onward due to being comparable to Justin. It's not a "Turbo" booster, it's the series name. Every form after that (so, his Dino Thunder form) retains that speed.

uhm

i looked at tommy's page..and literally all of his stats are justificed by ABC logic (fought this guy, who beat that guy, who could do this)

is that really acceptable to this extent? >_> he has no feats of his own in there. it's all "fought this guy who did this"

No they aren't? His feat as a White Ranger (directly tanking attacks from Lord Zedd and destroying his staff) are like the main things that help all the other rangers. He also directly outsped Rito Revolto and PUNCHED GOLDAR IN THE FACE IN LIKE ONE OF THE BEST SCENES IN THE SHOW AS A HUMAN.

Also this is like saying Goku gets nothing because he never actually destroys a planet, he just beats people who do.

That means all characters from their each respective verse stats are not justified by their shows logic. If you noticed most of the pages on this site and NarutoForum stats are normally calculated like this, and then some.

Btw, checked out the recent edit to his page. Good job. Will it be you or Everlasting that'll be going out their way to create the rest of the MMPR team, or are you guys handling the most strongest Rangers first?

i'm not too familiar with power rangers, it's just that if you look at tommy's page, all of his stats are followed by "fought evenly with X", "defeated Z" or "comparable to Y" ..i just found this a bit curious

the feats you mentioned aren't actually in his page.

I want to do it series by series but making every single ranger is gonna be tedious so I think me and him will be making the verse page, then we should do series by series with the strongest characters, then go back and do the rest later.

Back