• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tom taylor profile fix and range corrtection for all levi fav

Status
Not open for further replies.
With additional ability, scan and refrence.. thanks to @PrinceStories for most of the scan
New
Old

H1A range for all Leviathan favorite
"Leviathan favorite" powers come from the Leviathan itself. Leviathan tend to see think their way, should be scalled to Pullman one of the Leviathan favorite who able to effect leviathan by create a story about a beast that supossedly to be the Leviathan so the Leviathan turn into the beast in Pullman story.

New abilities
Magic
Immersion
dimensional travel
Forcefield creation
Sleep manipulation
Ice manipulation
Energy Projection
Transformation
Blessed

Removed abilities
Light manipulation (The only intance of Tom using some kind of light manipulation is when he cast a spell called ignis or something which mean Fire in latin)
Gravity manipulation (probably the OG reffering to the spatial manip scan)
Ressurection (the og possibly referring to the Ressurectus spell which literally just summons souls)

Ability without scan
Magic and energy projection (i dont even need to explain)
Reality Warping (I dont know what Reality warping is but since the whole story based on that i just keep it there)

Last edited:
what is the evidence to substantiate the assertion that Tom get law manipulation, I don't see any Statement supporting law manipulation

Can you tell me exactly what was added? It's hard to tell looking at them back and forth.
Immersion
BFR
dimensional travel
Forcefield creation
Sleep manipulation
Ice manipulation
Energy Projection

Removed abilities
Shapeshifting (I have no idea where this come from)
Light manipulation (The only intance of Tom using some kind of light manipulation is when he cast a spell called ignis or something which mean Fire in latin)
Gravity manipulation (probably the OG reffering to the spatial manip scan)
Ressurection (the og possibly referring to the Ressurectus spell which literally just summons souls)

Ability without scan
Conceptual manipulation (one justification with plot manipulation)
Magic (i dont even need to explain)
Reality Warping (I dont know what Reality warping is but since the whole story based on that i just keep it there)

Last edited:
Tom is just bound by the laws that the Leviathan made and can't change them so whatever it is Tom won't get any law manipulation so maybe you should look for a simple proof Tom can control the law
the Laws specifically created to protect Tom, which is benefit him i think it's worth mentioning in the profile

couldn't the "far higher" on the page just be High 1-A because he scales to the Leviathan, or does he not fully scale to the Leviathan?

couldn't the "far higher" on the page just be High 1-A because he scales to the Leviathan, or does he not fully scale to the Leviathan?
it should be like that, these favorite seem to have more control over the power than leviathan himself but even so their best feat is only creating 1A stuff

image.png

And yet Gilgamesh's page says the same, despite the fact that he was able to wound the leviathan.
They kind of have weird limitation on stuff, like pullman need the Maanim to destroy the hierarchy of stories even though he legit able to downgrade leviathan to wall level

Also gilgamesh able to kill leviathan with plot hax so i dont think that count

They kind of have weird limitation on stuff, like pullman need the Maanim to destroy the hierarchy of stories even though he legit able to downgrade leviathan to wall level

Also gilgamesh able to kill leviathan with plot hax so i dont think that count
It should say "high 1-a with stories" instead of "far higher". That's just going to confuse newcomers.

can this change be applied????
i need these 3 pages unlocked
Tom
Rausch
Gilgamesh

Also though its not in the OP, Can i add "Leviathan favorites" classification to these profile? they missing that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back