• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
SPOILER FOR HEROES IN CRISIS #8

If you haven't read it, go here.

Aba

Tom King... why. Why'd you do this? Who made you like this? Why did you have to do this Wally West of all people??

RCO015 1556095175
RCO017 1556095175
RCO018 w 1556095175
RCO019 1556095175
RCO020 w 1556095175

I also did not like this at all. Wally committed accidental murder of fellow superheroes, covered up his tracks, and killed himself.

I actually find this fascinating. We've seen through rebirth that Wally is on a slow decline with his mental stability. I can understand the problems Wally fans have with this turn of events but in all honestly, it feels earned (wally's mental instability). I'm in the minority here but I feel like this sets Wally up to become a villain, and a good one at that. Gives me a very Emerald Twilight vibe.

@POTM

Probably.

@Heatforce

He will be dead. He killed himself. Storywise it would be a weird transition to resurrect him and make him into a villain. Also, no superhero would be able to deal with him.

Exactly. He is already the fastest speedster. It would have a very Obi Wan/ Anakin vibe or a more recent example would be Sentry and Scout except Wally is the legit power house here so he's a huge threat to everyone. Speedster's always find a way around their shenanigans so who knows if Wally will die.

Back