• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Robotic Amphibian and Stickman TERROR! But Different? (King Andrias Vs Javen Playz) (Grace)

Javenplayz253

He/Him
As King Andrias Stabs Marcy
Someone Throws an Ice Cream At King Andrias' head
"Uhhhmmm.... WHERE'S MY MONEY AT BRO??"
(That's All Idk What To Start with)
Both Are 8-A
Both Start 40 ft from each other
Speed Is Equalized
Everything Above 8-A Is Restricted
Javen Can only use weapons from Robot 64 though He Can Use Tower Heroes Summons
Battle Takes Place at King Andrais' Castle
"I'm sorry, Anne, but I'm afraid that you and your friends can't go home just yet. Wouldn't want you to tell anyone about the coming invasion!...Now that I have the box back, I can finish the work of my ancestors: from this castle, I will rule not only this world, but all worlds! Ha, ha, ha, ha!!":

"I Know What I'M Doing SHUT UP!":3

Blud Is Not Sonic (Incon):

Last edited:
Aight let me give me input here:
Andrias Scales from 0.5167 kilotons of tnt
Whilst Javen Ap and Dura is 0.12096124732142857 kilotons of tnt
that is an 4x ap difference That Means Big liz is stronger than smol stick
and more durable than him Javen Can Fly Though To Get Away from King and's attacks And Use Fire Manip + Danmaku In Order To Get Him.

It says javen can ONLY use his Weapons from robot 64, but does he still have his base form abilities? just a lil unclear, thats all, then i can give my input

It says javen can ONLY use his Weapons from robot 64, but does he still have his base form abilities? just a lil unclear, thats all, then i can give my input
Yes, It Means No weapons from randomizer though Javen Can Summon his tower hero buds

Yes, It Means No weapons from randomizer though Javen Can Summon his tower hero buds
Okie dokie

So how would javen start the fight? And how would he deal with the frobots if andrias is allowed to use them? Andrias seems to be able to tank alot of hits with his Type 1 and 2 immortality too, so i doubt he'll go down easy unless javen has an ability that can erase him from existence or sumthin

Okie dokie

So how would javen start the fight? And how would he deal with the frobots if andrias is allowed to use them? Andrias seems to be able to tank alot of hits with his Type 1 and 2 immortality too, so i doubt he'll go down easy unless javen has an ability that can erase him from existence or sumthin
He Can Barrage them with spindashes (Yeah I Know Crazy), Upgrade the tower heroes to their second to final form (Which Should Note Is Nothing near there final form so they stay on 8-A) Which Should Cause Crazy damage, ignite all the robos on fire, restrain them, Hack the frobos, and etc.

Okie dokie

He'd start by planting down the tower heroes

He Can Barrage them with spindashes (Yeah I Know Crazy), Upgrade the tower heroes to their second to final form (Which Should Note Is Nothing near there final form so they stay on 8-A) Which Should Cause Crazy damage, ignite all the robos on fire, restrain them, Hack the frobos, and etc.
Mk, I think if javen can do all that he could (eventually) kill andrias, especially with a lot more versatility, hax, and range at his disposal. Only way i see andrias winning is by outsmarting javen, which he might considering javens profile doesnt have any battle iq feats, just iq feats in general, and the fact that he's implied to be kind of crazy, and then taking him by surprise by taking advantage of that, but thats it. I think even then javen could probably get out of a sticky situation like that since he can use elasticity to dodge any hits andrias threw at him. Javen would survive the hit even if he couldnt dodge it since a 4x difference isnt enough to oneshot

The tower heroes make it worse for andrias since he now has to fight multiple (smaller) opponents too, lol

Back