• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tokyo Ghoul:re Discussion Thread 1

This is what we've been waiting for. An entire chapter dedicated to awkward sex, ending with fetal position kaneki on touka's lap. My god, what a beautiful thing. Seriously though, not sure why this is an entire chapter, although I'm certainly not complaining, it's just kinda like "I could live without it, but it's nice anyway".

Was wondering when this would be made...

and everyone thought Ishida was joking about the whole chapter being sex.

Just prepare for the upcoming tragedy

My theory is that the person in black robes isn't Kaneki, but some significant enemy he killed/captured that he's dropping in there to raise moral.

Well I was wrong about it not being Kaneki, but nothing bad happened to him so its fine.

And a new one-eye... excellent.

And I was wondering when Dragon was going to come up. Surprised it took as long as it did.

OH NO

Touka's eating human food so the baby can have the appropriate nutrients.

EXCEPT THAT ISN'T THE PROBLEM!!

They said, that the problem with a ghoul mother was that the ghoul body would recognise the fetus as food and digest it.

Plus there's the fact that while a human can survive on human flesh for 9 months, a ghoul cannot survive on human food for 9 months! She's poisoning herself! Touka dying just became way more likely!

I swear to god I will find some obsure evil ritual to go into the manga, just so I can murder Mutsuki myself.

LEAVE YORIKO ALONE!

Poor Yoriko...

Also poor aging kaneki...

Also, I'm just going to point out that about half an hour after Kaneki found out that by canabalising other ghouls he could reduce the aging acceleration, he decided to take a chomp out of Touka

I have a feeling that Kaneki is going to cannibalize Touka just like he did with Hide......

Damn Kaneki and Touka looked stunning this chapter!! also the way ghouls marry is pretty interesting, I really hope this manga ends on a happy note (Which I don't think will happen).

Kaneki's doing some militant operation, Furuta's revealed his ghoul self to some more reputable invesitagtors include Urie and is about to kill them, that mole-psycho-sorta-kaneki-fanboy they let into the tunnels then imprisoned broke free, gave us his backstory then performed some rather violent dentistry on a random ghoul schmuck, and the next generation of Q's who I can't remember the letter of have showed up in the ghoul's home sanctuary.

Fun times.

Roma's dead. Hell yes

Furuda shot in the head, then everywhere else, then forced to run. Hell yes

Hide (hopefully) back. F*CKING HELL YES MOTHERF*CKER

I got that impression too

Hoping that was just a wrong impression. Touka gets Kaneki and Ayato gets Hinami and everyone is happy except Tsukiyama

THIS IS NOT ******* OK

THIS IS NOT ******* OK

THIS IS NOT ******* OK

THIS IS NOT ******* OK

THIS IS NOT ******* OK

THIS IS NOT ******* OK

THIS IS NOT ******* OK

THIS IS NOT ******* OK

THIS IS NOT ******* OK

THIS IS NOT ******* OK

THIS IS NOT ******* OK

THIS IS NOT ******* OK

THIS IS NOT ******* OK

THIS IS NOT ******* OK

THIS IS NOT ******* OK THIS IS NOT ******* OK THIS IS NOT ******* OK THIS IS NOT ******* OK THIS IS NOT ******* OK THIS IS NOT ******* OK THIS IS NOT ******* OK THIS IS NOT ******* OK

I have little to no experience and knowledge on Tokyo ghoul.

I'm gonna need an explanation, I'm assuming your favorite character?

There's a lead up to having the main character go super-mode and take on two other characters who also go super-mode, and then a panel after he says how he's going to fight to protect his loved ones (or something like that), he's lying on the ground missing all his limbs and with cuts and gashes all over him.

He's forgotten the fight due to exertion, but he lost, then the main bad guy walks up and drops two decapitated heads of the main character's friends in front of main character, leaves the main character with a psychopath, and elsewhere, the main character's lover who was trying to escape is surrounded by people who want to kill her. She's also pregnant and heavily weakened because of it.

How I felt when that chapter ended

Back