• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tokyo Ghoul:re Discussion Thread 1

Ghoul corpses being turned into Kagunes. Like, the entire corpses walking around.

Also

EEEEEETTTTTOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAI WAIFU IS BACKKKKKKK

Also she has mid regen but most importantly ETO IS BACK OH I'M SO HAPPY!

She backstabs one of V and gives him the finger while upside-down, it's ******* great.

I'm getting to it. I need calcs though.

I got a Small Building level+ calc for Saiko approved, which means upgrades to Saiko, which means upgrades for everyone!

Wait, TG's going to end? will there be a part 3? Also, did I just read that my girl Eto is alive?

I don't actually know what happens in 3 chapters, I was just trying to freak people out. I won't be surprised if that is it though.

Yeah, she regenerates her head and comes back. Chapter 175

Also, I don't have the time to upgrade everyone right now, but I've added the upgrades for all the characters on the Tokyo Ghoul page down to Saiko. Everyone else will need to wait a few more hours

Alternatively some other people could do it. I don't think any of the pages are locked, and it just requires changing "Small Building Level" to "Small Building Level+" in their Attack Potency and Durability sections (not Striking Strength though)

According to a trustable source the last one is going to be a sex chapter featuring Amon and Akira.

******* hell, I thought Ishida was going to pull an original series "I will wait for him" ending on us again, then I saw "next week the final chapter".

BUT NOW WHAT WILL MAKE MY MONDAY/TUESDAYS WORTH WAITING FOR

In my opinion Kaneki's death would be the perfect ending for the series, Touka would forever wait for him all her life, this would make for a perfect conclusion.

No

Give them their happy ending, they've suffered enough for it.

Having Kaneki die would be a crappy repeat of the first season's ending that would horribly blueball the fandom.

Still I can't believe that the next one will be the final chapter, would surely miss Kaneki suffering, it was fun.

IKR ishida's been missing a great opportunity for some tentacle hen - *this comment has been deleted by the child protection act*

Why are you all complaining? Eto is alive! unconscious but alive! that's all that matters to me :v

Well… some H would be ok too...

This was the last shot we saw of her. Top right
Last Eto
Whether or not she's dead or just lying down for a rest after smacking V in the back is unclear (she wasn't injured, but she'd just regrown her head so... maybe there were after effects?). I'm pretty sure she's alive though.

Also, did we already know that Hide's father was a ghoul investigator and the Hide was raised in the CCG's facilities? Or was that a reveal in the last chapter?

Back