• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really no. What I'm saying is that there's a very real possibility that direct contact with hamon, whether that be through a blow from Jonathan, contact with an aura charged Jonathan or through touching something that is conducting hamon, whether that be the ground, metal, liquids, etc, can induce either paralysis, organ failure or temporary unconscious. Or mindhax (given that's apparently something every hamon user worth a damn uses, even Caesar pissing around did that). I'm not saying he one shots, I'm saying there's a very real chance of hamon doing that though, there's a good reason why jonathan's ap has the additional line of can negate durability through the use of hamo even ignoring those weak to it.

Ohma definitely has a chance at defeating Jonathan, I can see him possibly doing it especially with the speed amps and chi block, but Jonathan is being underestimated here given his insane stamina, hax (status effect, organ failure, mindhax, bodycontrol, Regenerationn, instant unconscious inducement, harden and amping of objects, can even be used on himself to focus and heiten the power and durability of specific body parts, etc), versatility, range advantage, a literal sword which also works as a hamon conduit, insane pain tolerance (arms, ribs, neck, all being crushed didnt cause him any visible pain, same with his neck wounds or having holes put through his hands, in fact I dont think Jonathan even reacts to Dio playing around with his carotoid) and yes, touching Jonathan can induce some of these effects if he's fighting seriously and is using his hamon at maximum output, he essentially, as I said before, becoms a walking electric fence as his entire body is covered with hamon and hamon is coursing through him at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back