• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toei Tokusatsu Cosmology Revision Tsuu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
Back at it again.

Based on the disagreement in the previous thread, I have adjusted the tiers on the blog. Taking away the 7D statement, the hierarchy of the characters do not really change; the only thing that changes is their dimensionality. As such, I will simply list out the new dimensional scaling as the hierarchy was already established and accepted in the previous thread.

Ideon: 5D (Low 1-C)
Saver: 6D (Low 1-C)
Akibaranger Real World/Super Hero Senki Saber: 7D (1-C)
Hatte Saburo/Shotaro Ishinomori: 8D (1-C)

The reasonings remain the same and have already been established in the blog. Hope this time the revision sticks.​

Last edited:
Bump that just sad man but there are more thing to add to increase the cosmology dimensionality hierarchy. For now I will just lay low and wait for the right time while i create my flow chart.
I would like to thank everyone for involved and behave nicely thanks you.

This is not the end I'm aiming for boundless Ohma Zi-o

Following (so I don't ask Oven every time I lose the link)

I will summarize my concerns once I finish the whole blog. Because I have issues comprehending what is the relation between Ideon and Saver because the latter sounds as a separate narrative lore to me.

Since I was one of the people who suggested this, I'm on board with it, but I will wait for Dread to make her argument first because we need to solve the whole thing about crossover scaling and stuff.

Last edited:
I have explained to Dread off-site that Toei Tokusatsu shares a canon and this can backed up by the "Canonicity and Continuity" section of the blog.

Once I addressed my concerns off-site with OP, I no longer have any objections. However, I would appreciate seeing additional scans related to 8D scaling.

I have a completely neutral stance regarding 7D scaling. I don't believe that summoning would result in any hierarchical advancements, and the depiction somehow suggests a lack of transcendence between the two structures.

Once I addressed my concerns off-site with OP, I no longer have any objections. However, I would appreciate seeing additional scans related to 8D scaling.

I have a completely neutral stance regarding 7D scaling. I don't believe that summoning would result in any hierarchical advancements, and the depiction somehow suggests a lack of transcendence between the two structures.
I thought 8-D scaling for Hatte Saburo and Shotaro Ishinomori seemed pretty sufficient, no? Both are described as the gods who created the Toei Tokusatsu franchise and hold power over it, evidently from Hatte being the show's creator and Shotaro being the god of the story world. Narratively, they pretty much represent the "true writers" for the franchise.

As for 7-D scaling, the context behind it is that Akibaranger is imagining the heroes into existence; summoning is the simplified way to say it. The villain exploits this power by affecting all of the Super Sentai series and then erasing them out of existence. Given how the Super Sentai series is treated as a TV show in Akibaranger's real world, it makes sense that she could easily influence them as she wishes.

Which dimensional jump are you referring to?

I think that's enough support to go through with this revision.

We can move on to the next thread which will detail scaling.

Well there a misspellings that occurred "Tsuu" should be spell Shuu instead as Tsuu is a completely different person.
It on the title if you can't find it.

Save the 7D solo all verses.

This thread is concluded so I'll close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back