• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TOCOJBWA: Contracts and Terminations: Crimson Khorne

The minute I see the face of Decimus, I stop for a second, looking scared. This fear is short-lived which then changes into a blind, murderous, psychotic rage. I then do something that I probably shouldn't go into detail about to half the first parts of the combine. Lets just say theres quite a bit of gore. actually a lot.|
Then a long battle happens. It is won.

"Yo, Dark, we cant take Khorne on still, luckily I know a man who can help. Problem is hes dead. Yknow the guy who helped us make Versecrusher? Well hes also far stronger than both of us. He can train us."
Daniel then reappears.

"Oh, hi Daniel, you missed a lot. We won, but I died, and now were too weak to kill Khorne, my strongest attack kills me, and we might as well try to train for it to not do that."

butch: what did you guys need? a...verse..smasher? i'll go get it for ya. i can help you find whatever you want. i'm great at this sorta thing. just let my dad come with me to make sure i don't get disemboweled.

(We defeated Khorne! I have been preparing the aftermath arc since "The 5th bowl" when we return to the place where Combine invasion 4.5 took place!)

(Khorne is no longer a threat. I am thinking of a scene where khorne almost gets killed by malal and then gets absorbed by snek)

(The Revolution is already dealing with Khorne, sending out Angelos and the 2 gandhi's to deal with it... as well as the 2 Panchos, OTL and Memozollernverse. Also, can Osama bin Laden (Epic Style) join the revolution against good?)

Last edited:
Orror: Who is the leader of this alliance again? (Orror thinking it's either Daniel or MaxForward) Or is there no leader?

The minute I see the face of Decimus, I stop for a second, looking scared. This fear is short-lived which then changes into a blind, murderous, psychotic rage. I then do something that I probably shouldn't go into detail about to half the first parts of the combine. Lets just say theres quite a bit of gore. actually a lot.|
Then a long battle happens. It is won.

"Yo, Dark, we cant take Khorne on still, luckily I know a man who can help. Problem is hes dead. Yknow the guy who helped us make Versecrusher? Well hes also far stronger than both of us. He can train us."
"Ok... so where is he then?"

(Meanwhile... in langit/paradise)

Orror guys... check this out (The show in thr TV says The Revolution vs The Blood God)

Orror: lets check this out!

Malal: Now... It's TIME!!! (Tries to open the seals of Dizalthoth, Core Gaster, Zalgo (Chaos), Azathoth, Azathoth (Chaos), and SCP 682 (beast of void) (Their TRUE selves not some weak avatar) and was failing.)

Negative Ryukama (Opens the seals secretly)

Malal: I HAVE OPENED THE SEALS!!! KNEEL TO ME GREAT EVILS FOR I AM VOIDIJAZALTHATE!!!

The sealed evils that have awakened: That's really heretical but, we will... join your revolution... as well as our... avatars. We won't kneel to you though...

Malal: Hmph! Have it your way!!! but... you will help me destroy everything... right?

The awakened sealed evils: Sure, why not?

Orror (Gives them tom blasters and gester blesters)

Orror: Here... for protection! Orror. (Sends a Orror Clonevatar to scout the mountain)

Last edited:
Orror Clonevatar (Tries to teleport)

Orror Clonevatar: There is an anti teleportation spell... REEEEEEEEEEEEE Welp... at least I can Flyyyyyyyyyyy using a Gester blester or a tom blaster.... Yay!!! (flies) Too bad I can't fly without it. I tried =(... even with Helecopters!

Orror: Enjoy! (Hugs Dark and Public before they go to the mountain)

Back