• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TOCOJBWA: Contracts and Terminations: Crimson Khorne

butch: but you can create them out of thin air. i don't wanna take blasters from them when you could just create new ones for me.

butch hops on the gester blester and turns to face the mountain. he looks back at orror.
"alright, thanks. see ya!"
with that, butch rides the gaster blaster towards the mountain and uses his gun to create a tunnel through it, before entering the tunnel and disappearing into the darkness.

Godmode King appeared but was battered

Orror: Wat happend to u?

Godmode King: ... (Looks at Orror with malicious intent and then leaves)

Orror (Captures an entire combine division from back in time via using a time machine and then travels back to the Present, and shows combine division what happens in the future.)

Orror: Whathappened to the Combine invasion?

Combine Division: We decided to move out of Joke Battles wiki to take the fight somewhere else... to other wikis, specifically Godmodes Wiki.

Orror: Aaaand?

Combine Division: We got defeated by Gaster and his team.

Orror: Oh... so TOCOJBWA didn't even defeat the Combine... that's what you're saying.

Combine division: Well I mean... Public defeated larpers so...

Orror: Thank you for the information. (Blasts Combine division, killing them.)
(No, we clearly won over the Combine)

(Ok, I'll give in and retcon the moment)

(Edit: It's been retconned)

(Edit: I realized that I didn't need to as the migration to Godmodes Wiki can be easily explained by TOCOJBWA defeating Combine Invasion in Joke Battles Wiki and that Godmodes was their place to start anew but it fell apart due to Gaster and the conclusion that I went to was due to stupidity. Oh well it's been retconned via killy)

(Edit: Dark, do you think I should unretcon the moment or should it stay retconned?)

butch the bully flies up from the core of the mountain while using his gun to create a tunnel out the top. rocks fall from above with every shot, but butch is mostly unaffected by them. suddenly, butch feels a horrible, stabbing pain in his shoulder, and looks down to see that it has been pierced with an arrow. he stops flying and shoots his gun in the direction from which the arrow came. whatever it was that shot butch is launched out the side of the mountain. unfortunately, it hits an orror clonevatar on the way out, and grabs on to the clonevatar in order to avoid falling.

After a long ass time of climbing the mountain qere greated by Brimleys ghost.
"Greetings, my friends! I see youre in a bit of trouble, I will help train you." He says

(i really can't see why you bothered making the mountain difficult to climb was if there wasn't actually gonna be any struggle with climbing it)

(oh well, might as well go along with it)

an explosion occurs a few dozen meters away from public, leaving a hole in the mountain. when the dust clears, butch the bully can be seen crawling out of the hole, blood dripping from his injured shoulder.

butch: uhhhnngghhh...this had better be worth it....

"TRAIN U SAY!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?"

hearing a faint yet familiar voice, butch looks in its direction to see something careening towards him and public. it lands a couple feet in front of butch, who quickly realizes that this is orror.

orror: COUNT ME IN!!!

butch stares at orror for a few seconds straight, breathing heavily. his eyes are wide open and visibly filled with rage.

orror: so... when does the training start? I wanna growstroner!

butch: just...let me get this straight. all this time...from the very start, you just could've came up here..in a few seconds. without any danger, or any hazards. we wouldn't have had to climb this stupid mountain, and i wouldn't have an arrow lodged in my shoulder.

N-Alex: U wanna hab wogan pawl meurch!?!?!?! (Cutesy eyes to Butch)

Orror: Train as in fighting! I tried the actual train and I got burried... in a bunch of rocks. I had to Gester Blester my way out!

Butch: And when did you try? (Butch becoming angrier)

Orror: When Brimleys ghost told Public that he would train us!

Last edited:
butch is reeeaally pissed off at this point, but he resists the urge to shoot orror, knowing that he'd get himself killed by the rest of the alliance if he murdered a fellow member. he takes a deep breath through his nostrils and looks at brimley's ghost.

"uhh...i guess i'll train, too."

Butch: And YOU (Looks at N-Alex), NO I DO NOT WANT LOGAN PAUL MERCH DIE I HATE YOU!!! (Butch then shoots N-Alex and did it more intensely than expected due to repressed anger)

N-Alex: ;(... uwaaaaaaaaa (leaves)

Orror: Rude...

Public: Oh well

Brimley's Ghost: Time to start (Starts training the people there)

Orror (Secretly telepathicly communicates to Daniel kept secret to Butch): (I do not trust Butch much. I think that he plans to get a BIG power up somehow... . How he does so I have no idea. Someone needs to watch out for him, will you do so? I convinced the Emperor of Memekind to join this alliance.)

Last edited:
Butch: And YOU (Looks at N-Alex), NO I DO NOT WANT LOGAN PAUL MERCH DIE I HATE YOU!!! (Butch then shoots N-Alex and did it more intensely than expected due to repressed anger)
(can you not make my characters do things i don't want them to do?)
Orror (Secretly telepathicly communicates to Daniel kept secret to Butch): (I do not trust Butch much. I think that he plans to get a BIG power up somehow... . How he does so I have now idea. Someone needs to watch out for him, will you do so? I convinced the Emperor of Memekind to join this alliance.)
(how the **** would he know that?)

Back