• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TOCOJBWA: Contracts and Terminations: Crimson Khorne

Sheep Queen: Beatboxer... WATCH OUT!!!! (As Valentin attacked).

Valentin: FOR THE REVOLUTION!!! (attacks the beatboxer)

TGGMWOR (Declares war on The beatboxer)

Malal and N-Ryukama: How Stupid (Ignores the declaration of war to keep looking for The Versecrusher Omega.)

valentin leaps into the air at blistering speed, but from verbalase's perspective, he is barely moving at all. of course, in order to beatbox at that speed, verbalase's reactions must be on another level, or perhaps above levels altogether. he casually looks up at valentin. after what feels like a decade, valentin is within a meter of him. verbalase's attack commences.
BM-NO-NONOR-NO-NANA-NA-NA-NA-NA-NEA-NEA-NE-NEA NEANEA-NER-NER NA-NRE-NRE-NAR-NAR-NI-NOR-NOR-NO-NO-NONO-NA, NO-NONO-NA, NO-NONO-NA-NOOOO-TUGH-TUGH, BM-NO-NONOR-NO-NANA-NA-NA-NA-NA-NA-NEA-NEA-NE-NEA-NEANEA-NER-NER-NONER-NER-NAR-NAR-NANAR-NONONO (NONO-NO-NONO, NONO-NO-NONO) NOOO-TUGH-TUGH, BM-TA-PT-TIBM-TA-BM-PT-TA, TA-BM-TA-PT-TIBM-TA-BM-PT-TA. TA-BM-TA-PT-TIBM-TA-BM-PT-TA, TA-BM-TA-PT-TIBM-TA-BM-PT-HGUH, BM-TA-PT-TIBM-TA-BM-PT-TA, TA-BM-TA-PT-TIBM-TA-BM-PT-TA, TA-BM-TA-PT-TIBM-TA-BM-PT-TA, TA-BM-TA-PT-TIBM-TA-BM-PT-HGUH, BM-BRO-BM-MOMO-BM-BRO-BM-BRO, BM-BRE-BM-MA-MA-BM-BRE-BM-BRE, BM-BREA-BM-MAEMAE-BM-BREA-BM-BREA, BM-BRUH-BM-MAHMAH-BM-BRUH-BM-STSS, BM-BREA-BM-MAEMAE-BM-BREA-BM-BREA, BM-BRUH-BM-MAHMAH-BM-BRUH-BM-BRUH, BM-BRO-BM-MOMO-BM-BRO-BM-BRO, BM-BRUH MOMENT BM-AHH-BM-STSSS-BRDDDT-MM-BMKMNN-BM-BM-KRKBM-KRKKRK-BMKDRDRDA-BM-KRKBM-KRKKRK-BMKDRDRDA-BM-KRK-BM-KRK KRK-BMKA-STA-BM-STSS-BM, BRDRDRUH-BM-KMMN, TE-TA-BM, BM BM-KMM-HM-HM KRKKRKBMKRKKRKBMBMKRKKRKBMKRKKRKBM, BOIR-YE YEEEOOOOWW
at first, nothing seems to happen. verbalase has not directly damaged valentin, the revolution, or his surroundings. rather, he has obliterated the bonds that hold nearly all matter together, forcing almost everything into an incredibly unstable state. verbalase remains unaffected, and snaps his fingers, causing a chain reaction that eventually disperses the matter of all inanimate objects. the metaphorical line between existence and nonexistence has been destroyed. most living things are killed, but the more powerful characters, such as the ones in this roleplay, survive...initially.
valentin was hit full-force with the beatboxing, and is starting to disintegrate. angelos had gotten a bit closer to verbalase before the calamity happened, and is not quite disintegrating yet, but will collapse into dust is enough pressure is applied to him. valentin wanders about aimlessly, dazed by the attack, before spotting angelos.
valentin:...iiii dddon'ttttt...ffeel..so......goodddd......
valentin grabs angelos' shoulder in an attempt to stay upright. angelos can't handle valentin's weight, and is pulverized. valentin falls and hits the ground, quickly exploding into a cloud of dust.

Angelos: GET OFF OF ME YOU DEGENERATE EQUALIST VERMIN!!!
Valentin (Regenerates): You too, but Fascist. Thanks a lot faithful and charitable ally (sarcastic)

Valentin moves away

Last edited:
Valentin: TIME TO USE MY FINAL FORM!!! Turns into "Rocket Man" VALENTINIAHLIUS! (Attacks Verblase)

Orror: Are you friend or (Orror) foe?

Last edited:
I start training with Dark mentally, which works somehow as I am reduced to a subconscious thought and a corpse.
"Bury me in an indestructible coffin, I dont want my corpse being ripped apart by maggots and larva. Make it also airtight please. And embalm me."

(Just after PublicMinority told TheDarkSide857 to put his corpse in a coffin)
Orror (Momentarially leaves to process what is happening and finds Public's corpse)
Orror (Realizes the situation he is in and becomes sad)
Orror (Makes a indestructible coffin that's airtight)
Orror (Embalms PublicMinority's Corpse)
Orror: You were a good friend and ally and rival and made sure that I stayed on the right side! (cries)
Orror (Buries the coffin and leaves back to the conflict)
Orror: :(

Last edited:
verbalase ignores orror's question. the answers do not apply to him. he simply looks down on the other combatants, some of whom are still recovering from his first onslaught.
Crimson Khorne looks up and groans, then is shaken up a lot by the onslaught. "Oh no, here is the clown of the universe."

And so, finding a coffin where Public's corpse was supposed to be, Dark embalmed the coffin just like Public would want it and put the coffin inside an even bigger and as indestructible a coffin as the last coffin that Public's corpse is in.

Dark: Stupid Error...

Malal: HELLO KHORNE!!!! (Leaves again to look for The Versecrusher Omega)

Last edited:
Valentin: TIME TO USE MY FINAL FORM!!! Turns into "Rocket Man" VALENTINIAHLIUS! (Attacks Verblase)
verbalase smirks. looks like he's gonna have to take things up a notch. he pulls a gauntlet out of nowhere and puts it on over his hand. the gauntlet appears to be similar to the infinity gauntlet, but the stones are different. their colors are unfamiliar and incomprehensible, and if one were to listen closely, they would hear quiet beatboxing coming from them. this gauntlet is the origin of all beatboxing; an omnispamfinity ago, verbalase used it to become the first beatboxer in existence and create cartoon beatbox battles. it is called the beatboxfinity gauntlet. verbalase levitates a few feet into the air and goes into a lotus position, entering a meditative state. the beatboxfinity stones float out of the gauntlet and briefly hover several inches away from his throat, before quickly flying backwards, phasing through his skin, and being absorbed directly into his vocal chords. verbalase's larynx glows with pure, unadulterated beatboxing energy. this aura spreads throughout the rest of his body and he is filled with a new level of power which not a single member of the revolution had ever seen before. not from leon, not from stalin, not from malal, not even from khorne. still levitating in a lotus position, verbalase initiates the thanos beatbox solo.

BM-THA-A-THA-AY-BM-BM-NA-A-NOS-THA-A-BM-THA-AY-BM-NOS-BM-THA-A-PT BM-BM-THA-A-THA-AY-BM-BM-NA-A-NOS-THA-A-BM-THA-AY-BM-NO-BM-BM-PT

verbalase has barely even started warming up and the sheer power of his beatboxing is already forcing the broken quantum bonds to repair themselves, effectively reversing the destruction his previous beatboxing cataclysm had caused. verbalase's enemies aren't being repaired, though. on the contrary, all concepts have been deleted from valentin, absolutely negating him. the concept of sanity is erased from angelos, along with his right arm. the other, further members of the revolution are severely damaged by the beatboxing, but none of their concepts have been entirely erased - only partially.

Valentin (Regenerates): I N T E R E S T I N G!!!! (Sends The Soviet military at Verblase and attacks Verblase again at a distance using nukes). I AM JUST BEGINNING!

Last edited:
(I know but he overpowers it as Equalism comes from a lack of concept even the concept of Equalism.)

Valentin: DO YOU HEAR THAT!?!?!?!? I AM JUST WARMING UP!!!

Leon Trotsky: A fellow doomed one is gone! Totally not making things up as I go! (Casually returns Valentin to existence even though his concept is lacking because Equalism)

Valentin: I was just warming up (Valentin thinking: Verblase hit me while I was holding back! how cruel).

Valentin powers up a little more in his final form.

Last edited:
(the concept of being remembered would also be deleted from valentin, meaning leon wouldn't have realized he was gone in the first place)

(Leon would think that he thought Valentin up, ressurecting him when Leon thinks that he is making Valentin up. Remaking the concept.)

"Battle number i dont know I lost track, uhh, I think this is our 1 millionth fight, so far all 999,999 have ended in draws. Damn, this is strange. I thought we wouldve had more fights by now."

(Logic has been thrown out of the window. even though the concept of logic was deleted.)

Gandhi (after being dissected by Crimson Khorne and fighting Gaster and stalemating): Wow I am such a hardworker and I am clearly a truest asset to this revolution! I am hardworking!

Angelos: Hardworking, or hardly working?

Gandhi: Say what you will Angelos, but my supreme intellect said that I fought hard so I worked hard!

Angelos: Whatever.

Ghandi (Civ 6): Now that that fight is over, what do you think we should do with Verblase?

Angelos: Hey, you! Do you want to join this holy Revolution?

(the concept of the window would be deleted as well, along with the concept of throwing, making the act of "throwing logic out the window" impossible on a conceptual level. also, since the concept of leon would be deleted from valentin, that would stop leon from doing anything that is related to valentin)

( the deleted concepts return which makes the concept of the window would be deleted as well, along with the concept of throwing, making the act of "throwing logic out the window" impossible on a conceptual level. also, since the concept of leon would be deleted from valentin, that would let leon do anything related to valentin)

Back