• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TOCOJBWA: Contracts and Terminations: Crimson Khorne

Butch The Bully: I have come to join The Overpowered Characters Of Joke Battles Wiki Alliance! Hey you! (Points at TheDarkSide857), you seem cool! Can I join this alliance?

Butch The Bully: I hate Tumblr, my daddy told me about the memozollernverse tumblr and og tumblr and I was disgusted at both of them. Let me come in so I can fight Angelos and kick Tumblr ass!!!

( the deleted concepts return which makes the concept of the window would be deleted as well, along with the concept of throwing, making the act of "throwing logic out the window" impossible on a conceptual level. also, since the concept of leon would be deleted from valentin, that would let leon do anything related to valentin)
????????????????????

verbalase's beatboxing does not relent. he is now somehow beatboxing and speaking simultaneously.

YA’LL GONE (PFT) MAKE ME ACT A FOOL, (PFT) UP IN HERE, (PFT) UP IN HERE! (PFT)
YA’LL GONE (PFT) MAKE ME LOOSE MY (PFT) COOL, UP IN HERE, (PFT) UP IN HERE! (PFT)
YA’LL GONE MAKE (PFT) ME BUST A (PFT) SMACK, UP IN HERE, (PFT) UP IN HERE! (PFT)

YA’LL GONE MAKE (PFT) MY FINGERS SNAP, (PFT) UP IN HERE, (PFT) UP IN HERE! (PFT)

this deletes all concepts from valentin again, except it also deletes the concept of inksaness' bias, preventing valentin from ever coming back. gandhi is obliterated by the beatboxing and reduced to a few stray molecules drifting through the air. the other members are all killed, although any defenses and methods of returning they have are not negated.

The Revolution: Heh... good thing we are back...

Malal, Negative Ryukama, and Anti-Copetan (Keeps looking for The Versecrusher Omega and regenerates)

The rest of The Revolution (Regenerates and makes a truce with Verblase)

Crimson Khorne: MOVE ASIDE (As Crimson Khorne shoves a russurected Gandhi aside and attacks Verblase)

Last edited:
Orror: Something about a tournament?

Crimson Khorne (Transforms into his most powerful form and goes all out against Verblase)

Orror (Is just busy Keeping Public's corpse and coffins safe from the sheer pressure of the Beatboxing)

Orror: THIS IS INTENSE!!!

The Indestructable Coffins: (vibrates)

Last edited:
The Revolution (Retreats to find The Versecrusher Omega.)

Malal: We stalemated Gaster! GASTER!!! This person will pay... (Keeps looking for The Versecrusher Omega along with the rest of the revolution, including the 2 Gandhis, (Except Valentin of course).).

Last edited:
(Meanwhile, in Kalangitan (Aka the battlefield of Combine Invasion 4.5))

Orror Clonevatar: Look! I found a note from Public after Public being here for 1/orrorfinith of a second!

The note says "Orror, no disrespects meant to you... but I know some deep shit will happen here just like... (shudders) last time. You said that the "orrorpacolypse" is happening right now... Something tells me that "paradise" will be the main battlefield once again. I looked at it while it isn't a battlefield and... it's nice... but I want to keep fighting. I'll jump off and enter Dark's subconsious...
Sincerely, Public"

Orror Clonevatar: Oh...

Orror: The 5th bowl has been poured... and the 6th trumpet has blown! Orrorpocalypse is coming to an end! (Embalms the second coffin and engulfs the 2 coffins into an even bigger and even more indestructible coffin, makin it airtight, just like Public would've wanted and made the corpse safer.)

Last edited:
Butch The Bully: I hate Tumblr, my daddy told me about the memozollernverse tumblr and og tumblr and I was disgusted at both of them. Let me come in so I can fight Angelos and kick Tumblr ass!!!
"Er... you can't exactly be a part of the actual team, but go ahead; I won't stop you."

Orror: Something about a tournament?

Crimson Khorne (Transforms into his most powerful form and goes all out against Verblase)
(Crimson Khorne has no more powerful forms, he is what he is)
"The clown's beatboxing is irritating me..."
Khorne states as he does indeed go all out.

Butch The Bully: WHY NOT!?!?!?!?!? MY DADDY (4 Chan Shitler) IS IN THIS TEAM!!! HE TOLD ME THAT HE IS PART OF THE HOLY ORROR ALLIANCE WHICH IS PART OF THIS TEAM!!!!!! IF HE CAN JOIN THEN WHY CAN'T I!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!! (triggered)

Last edited:
Butch The Bully: Oh, and you know who else is in this team? Wyota Witko! He is a glorious leader part of this alliance! I know because I like his way of leading! If he can join then I can too!

Last edited:
Butch The Bully: If Ousabe Wyota Witko (Memozollernverse), Reza Khan (Memozollernverse), Bose (Memozollernverse), Wang Jingwei (Memozollernverse), and Chaing Kai Shek (Memozollernverse) are part of this amazing alliance (Especially Bose and Reza Khan), THEN WHY CAN'T I!?!??!??!?!?!!?

Last edited:
Butch The Bully: WHY NOT!?!?!?!?!? MY DADDY (4 Chan Shitler) IS IN THIS TEAM!!! HE TOLD ME THAT HE IS PART OF THE HOLY ORROR ALLIANCE WHICH IS PART OF THIS TEAM!!!!!! IF HE CAN JOIN THEN WHY CAN'T I!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!! (triggered)
"The EDA's database doesn't have anything related to this 'Holy Orror Alliance'." Dark growled; his patience was starting to wear thin with this guy.

Butch The Bully (after he says the other lines, Backs Off)

Crimson Khorne (Throws fireballs to harm TheDarkSide857 and to remind TOCOJBWA that he is still a force to be reckoned with, does this while Butch The Bully was talking to TheDarkSide857.)

Last edited:
Butch The Bully (Dodges some fireballs after backing off and talking to Dark): Khorne attacked while I was talking. Rude!

verbalase, hearing malal's empty threat, is somewhat amused. they think they can defeat him? how annoying. ah, well. guess they'll have to learn the hard way. he calmly turns to see crimson khorne lunging at him, but verbalase perceives him to be moving at a speed that would make an immobile rock look like the flash. he chuckles to himself and teleports behind crimson khorne, before flanking the death god with the next phase of his thanos beatbox.

WHY SHOULD I BATTLE A CRUSTY OLD MAN WHEN YOU CAN’T EVEN DEFEAT A LITTLE WEAK PETER PAN? YA (PFT) LUCKY THIS IS (PFT) ONLY A BEATBOX (PFT) BATTLE, 'CAUSE (PFT) IN A (PFT) REAL (PFT) BATTLE I WOULD MAKE YA FEEL (PFT) RATTLED, LOOK AT HIM (PFT), HE'S ONLY GOT ONE PLANET, (PFT) I GOT THE WHOLE GALAXY (PFT) UNDER MY DEPENDENCE, (PFT) YOU’RE GONNA (PFT) BEG WHEN YOU (PFT) BLEED AND DIE, (PFT) AS YOU REALIZE, (PFT) DESTINY ARRIVED

crimson khorne and the surrounding multiverses are erased from existence and written back in, over and over, by verbalase's relentless beatboxing. three of inksaness' characters permanently lose a limb (you get to choose who these characters are and which limb they lose, inksaness). crimson khorne has been launched to another dimension, a few infinite amounts of dimensions away from verbalase and the other characters. khorne is too durable to notice that he has been sent to another dimension, and only notices that everyone is gone. he comes to the conclusion that his charge at verbalase had erased everybody.

Vietnamball (Countryballs), Italyball (Countryballs), and Australiaball (Countryballs). Their right limb (and yes, I made them all!)

Last edited:
Underswap Frisk (Combine Invasion 4.5), Wyota Witko (Memozollernverse), Mahatma Gandhi (Memozollernverse)

Last edited:
I create the combine army for a training.

The Polar Bear of Canadian Glory awakens inside of me as I dig a trench in half a second and grab a sniper. Killing 300 combine divisions in mere seconds. With 1 clip.

(So... as Public made a pitch perfect copy of The Combine Invasion 4.5 armies (They're even as powerful as a regular combine armies))... The 7th Trumpet and the 6th bowl was pourn in this mortal realm and so everyone on the good side (TOCOJBWA) went to langit (a tournament and realm) They went to the second level, Kmurawayan... where 1/4ths of Combine Invasion 4.5 was spent at.

Orror: I remember sitting on this throne at that time (sits on it)

verbalase, hearing malal's empty threat, is somewhat amused. they think they can defeat him? how annoying. ah, well. guess they'll have to learn the hard way. he calmly turns to see crimson khorne lunging at him, but verbalase perceives him to be moving at a speed that would make an immobile rock look like the flash. he chuckles to himself and teleports behind crimson khorne, before flanking the death god with the next phase of his thanos beatbox.

WHY SHOULD I BATTLE A CRUSTY OLD MAN WHEN YOU CAN’T EVEN DEFEAT A LITTLE WEAK PETER PAN? YA (PFT) LUCKY THIS IS (PFT) ONLY A BEATBOX (PFT) BATTLE, 'CAUSE (PFT) IN A (PFT) REAL (PFT) BATTLE I WOULD MAKE YA FEEL (PFT) RATTLED, LOOK AT HIM (PFT), HE'S ONLY GOT ONE PLANET, (PFT) I GOT THE WHOLE GALAXY (PFT) UNDER MY DEPENDENCE, (PFT) YOU’RE GONNA (PFT) BEG WHEN YOU (PFT) BLEED AND DIE, (PFT) AS YOU REALIZE, (PFT) DESTINY ARRIVED

crimson khorne and the surrounding multiverses are erased from existence and written back in, over and over, by verbalase's relentless beatboxing. three of inksaness' characters permanently lose a limb (you get to choose who these characters are and which limb they lose, inksaness). crimson khorne has been launched to another dimension, a few infinite amounts of dimensions away from verbalase and the other characters. khorne is too durable to notice that he has been sent to another dimension, and only notices that everyone is gone. he comes to the conclusion that his charge at verbalase had erased everybody.
Crimson Khorne has shrugged off the assault, but having been teleported across dimensions, decides that this is the perfect opportunity, and begins making his way to find the Versecrusher Omega.

Malal sends the Mahatma Gandhis (Both Memozollernverse and Civ6), and Markos Angelos on the lookout to keep Crimson Khorne from getting the Versecrusher Omega as he has just found it and is using it by unsealing CORE Gaster, Zalgo (Chaos), and Dizalthoth.

Last edited:
Malal (To the people he sent out to find him): I believe... that you guys will be able to defeat Khorne! You helped me stalemate Gaster and his army the most, you can defeat Khorne!

Crimson Khorne has shrugged off the assault, but having been teleported across dimensions, decides that this is the perfect opportunity, and begins making his way to find the Versecrusher Omega.
(crimson khorne doesn't even know that he's in another dimension, he just thinks he killed everyone. also the versecrusher omega isn't even there)

Last edited:
The minute I see the face of Decimus, I stop for a second, looking scared. This fear is short-lived which then changes into a blind, murderous, psychotic rage. I then do something that I probably shouldn't go into detail about to half the first parts of the combine. Lets just say theres quite a bit of gore. actually a lot.|
Then a long battle happens. It is won.

"Yo, Dark, we cant take Khorne on still, luckily I know a man who can help. Problem is hes dead. Yknow the guy who helped us make Versecrusher? Well hes also far stronger than both of us. He can train us."

Back