• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TOCOJBWA: Contracts and Terminations: Crimson Khorne

I grab onto Logan's blade, after a single drop lands on me and I take it and drink it for 1 last fight, the blade manages to slice through Hangar 18 and cut open my hand. "His name is Emilio, get your ass outta here!" I kick Daniel into a portal.

Hangar 18 (which is a suit) breaks the blade.
"If I cant win, I will stall 30 minutes. Thats how long I will survive."
The portal closes.

"Want free views? Just fight me 30 minutes. Surely another death will get sime attention."
Private, who stayed with Dark for some time, notifies him. "Publics dead in every universe but 1. Grab my hand and I can prove it to you. This method is faster than anything you have." He then grabs a rocket launcher that seems to be bigger than a galaxy and somehow shoots even bigger rockets.

Last edited:
The blade shatters, but Logan simply grabs a big piece and dual-wields the remains of his sword. He twirls them around in an impressive display of acrobatics before all the enemy basically bum-rushes Public.

I grab Private's hand, being eager to help Public.

We then rocket jump over which saves us a total of 2 seconds, which considering our reaction time, is quite a lot.

The masamune is unsheathed, as I signal Dark to use some kind of beam attack on me while I start spinning rapidly.

I immediately comply and swing my arm as if I am snatching something out of the air. I hurl my arm forward as if throwing the thing and send a dark red Kamehameha in his direction.

Meanwhile, I dual weild nunchucks and manage to fight off some godmodes before collapsing.
"I dont know how much longer I can hold them off, theres little of this left. Dark, you got his back, right?" Private says

The JBWWAR's forces seize the opportunity and start closing in around Public as a massive crimson-armored colossus appears above them. It can barely be seen between the flailing swords obscuring Public's vision. It raises its massive sword and prepares to stab it into Public.
Before it can, though, the JBWWAR are suddenly forced back by the newly-appearing TOCOJBWA, helped by my blasting dark red Kamehamehas at their supporting Godmode forces.
"Yeah, I do!" I shout to Private.

Private gets stabbed only to appear beind and cut the guy who did it in half.
"Dark... cough 1 second is enough for you to do some damage right?" I ask

"Ok!" I raise my hand and the Cringual Gauntlet is on it. All in that one second, I send out a massive orange shockwave from the Ban Hammer Stone that strikes all the Godmodes except for the JBWWAR, who the crimson colossus had generated a massive red energy wall for that the shockwave harmlessly dissipates against.

The Godmodes' bodies are literally shattered and then reduced to nonexistence by the Ban Hammer Stone. This leaves Crimson Khorne open for inspection:
1a5dd77b2b66514f14d0938ce5606287.jpg

"Uhhhh, ****. Any other options that doesn't involve us dying? Not suggesting we run but we may need a plan before we go head on against someone around godmode king levels of powers, so... maybe I am. Unless Daniel ended up in the portal where I tried to send him, then us dying wont really matter."

I look up as the entire EDA Navy charges down from the clouds and rains fire down upon Crimson Khorne and the JBWWAR. Crimson Khorne, however, simply swings his weapon upwards and bifurcates a few of the golden ships with no effort.
"...Run?" I suggest.

"For now at least." I say, sweating a bit.

I knock out Private, and open another portal. I stop time yet again and throw Private in. "Alright lets go." I say with a calm voice since I know we are safe.

"Right." I respond as I charge into the portal. "The last thing we should do is let the Versecrusher Omega fall into Crimson Khorne's hands..."

I enter and close the portal then time resumrs and it just seems were gone.

"I trust if we were to fuse, it wouldnt lead to what happened the first time we did."

Last edited:
"Yeah," I agree. "Let's make sure something like Galeem doesn't imprint on our fusion and create an outer shell resembling it to deceive us."

"Indeed." DarkMinority's DarkSide857 head said to his other head, which represented PublicMinority87, as the monstrosity swung his staff and obliterated the entire force of Godmodes that managed to break through and charge at him.

The fusion, similarly to the Night King, ressurects the godmodes and makes them attack like mindless zombies, if mindless zombies had a sense of combat plan

Last edited:
DarkMinority follows this up by snapping his fingers and wiping out even more enemy Godmodes with a massive shockwave. This takes the pressure off of Yxz, who had been starting to get overwhelmed by the assault of Godmodes.

the fusion then summons Gandalf the Gray, Gandalf the White, and Monty Python and the Holy Grail's Black Knight and Benito Mussolini and the Blue Meanie and Cowboy Curtis and Jambi the Genie, Robocop, The Terminator, Captain Kirk and Darth Vader, Lo Pan, Superman, Every single power ranger, Bill S. Preston, and Theodore Logan, Spock, The Rock, Dock Oct and Hulk Hogan

Last edited:
Meanwhile, Daniel is in the portal Public sent him to. "What is this place?" He says. He's in Public's home dimension.

"What is that!?" I yell as HOSTLESS stomps a Godmode into the ground and rips his upper half off before proceeding to beat more Godmodes into bloody smears with the upper half. Light spears a Godmode with his golden blade and then commands more EDA troops with his hand to flip a switch and change their golden blasts to orange. The orange ones turn out to be much more explosive and tear bigger chunks in the Godmode army.

I then pull out an Xplorer guitar hero controller and start playing an endless Jordan by Buckethead making us invulnerable

Last edited:
Stevie T then appears.
I speed in front of him and tank several Godmode blasts that were meant for him with the invulnerability, before HOSTLESS charges past us and lays waste to the Godmodes attacking. I turn to Stevie T and yell "What the freak are you doing here, this is a warzone!!!"

Back