• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toaru Magic Gods minor Revision. "or maybe not"

Status
Not open for further replies.
@LazyHunter

Are you willing to handle editing the profiles?

I can't do it today and I'm going to be very busy these next few days, so it might be better if someone else does it. If nobody else wants to I can do it when I'm free again.

ZERO7772 said:
Aiwass is canonly stronger than all the GODs and Crowley can beat a true Magic God at his peak. I don't see why not.
Didn't we get someone stronger just recently?

You mean Chronos? Aiwass wasn't serious when it fought him\her and Aiwass lost on purpose.

I suppose that Nedge can handle it then. Just remember to insert proper explanations for the statistics.

Okay. Thanks. Can somebody please verify that the edits are correct before we close this thread?

The edits are on point.

Thx for your work @Nedge. Also, thx for taking from your time to check here @Ant

I suppose this one can be closed if you wish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back