• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FantaRin_The_First

Username Only
Hey, hey, fanta here. Decided to do a thing. This CRT is entirely focus on what is below, so anything else is entirely off-topic!
Sandbox Here - Once I am finished with the Sandbox for justification changes due to this CRT, I'll edit this section. Maybe. Idk.

Upgrading Low Tiers​

Tokiwadai Dorm Supervisor and Tobio Mami. They are 9-A peps relatively important for two 9-B peps, Kihara Yuiitsu and Kamijou Touma, who respectively scale to 'em.

Here's how;
So they should be upgraded to 9-A... But that's just the start.

Scaling Support​

As for more support for Kihara Yuiitsu and Kamijou Touma to be upgraded to 9-A, I'll present a few calcs that helps them push to that range and possibly into the 9-A+ to High 8-C range.

Minor Stuff​

Vote Counter​

Agree: @AyeZ2, @Churronzon, @Felience1 (Non-Mod)
Disagree:
Neutral:

Last edited:
Agree with the minor stuff.

Not sure about Touma. I feel like the current rating would be more consistent so I will stay neutral on Touma changes for now.

Regarding Yuiitsu i can't really give my opinion since i didn't read that manga yet. But to my knowledge isn't she kind of a cyborg and Yuiitsu only damages the human joint in her? I don't understand how she would scale with what i have seen and without reading the source on that. A clarification on Yuiitsu would be helpful but for now i won't give my opinion on that yet.

Agree with the minor stuff.

Not sure about Touma. I feel like the current rating would be more consistent so I will stay neutral on Touma changes for now.

Regarding Yuiitsu i can't really give my opinion since i didn't read that manga yet. But to my knowledge isn't she kind of a cyborg and Yuiitsu only damages the human joint in her? I don't understand how she would scale with what i have seen and without reading the source on that. A clarification on Yuiitsu would be helpful but for now i won't give my opinion on that yet.
Thanks.

Consistent how? Am actually confused here. Is it just a "feeling" or smth more?

We don't know the actual degree of her cyborgization (and the Dorm Manager never confirms it), but some lines from her suggest that it isn't too much since she is just using pure martial arts in her fight against Yuiitsu.

No problem.

It is absolutely just a feeling. I feel like there are toons of times where he isn't 9-A. Don't have anything in mind. That is why i will stay neutral for now, if nobody has something to bring regarding this i am fine with changing to agree. Just want to see more opinions.

Wait. I also just realized that Yuiitsu was also in the explosion that gives Dorm Manager her 9-A rating, so she would likely scale regardless.
Then i have nothing to say, put me on Agree for her as well. And thanks for resolving my issue with Yuiitsu.

No problem.

It is absolutely just a feeling. I feel like there are toons of times where he isn't 9-A. Don't have anything in mind. That is why i will stay neutral for now, if nobody has something to bring regarding this i am fine with changing to agree. Just want to see more opinions.

Then i have nothing to say, put me on Agree for her as well. And thanks for resolving my issue with Yuiitsu.
Got'cha.

Kek, tbh, I understand. Truthfully, this is more than likely an effect of this series being over 20yrs old at this point and Touma slowly getting stronger over time. Nevertheless, we do have Accelerator enduring getting hit by Kakine's wing (& Touma doing the same ting with Rensa), Misaka enduring get hit by the Angel Dragon twice and Touma enduring the Beginning Child's attack. All of them being

Thx. But if Yuiitsu becomes 9-A, Touma would've to become 9-A as well as a side-effect due to being able to take her hits and him being able to harm her with his punches.

Is weird i feel it is wrong but you bring good points and i don't really have reason in mind to disagree. Sure I Agree with everything for now and i will change my mind if someone else gives a good counterargument.

Update. Upon making the sandbox, writing quite a lot of things in it and realizing the full extend of how much I need to write, I've decided to split this CRT into two parts; part one, this CRT, is going to be focusing on the Science Side's Low Tier, and part two, next CRT, will be about the Magic Side's Low Tiers.

If you want to see the sandbox's progress. Here.

I also have a few more things to add in Minor Stuff but I have yet to fully written them out in the sandbox.
  • Split Misaka's base key into two keys - Pre-Daihaseisai and Post-Daihaseisai. Simple reason. Misaka only learnt how to use Junko's Rampage Dress to amp her stats after Daihaseisai, showcased her Iron Sand Giant after Daihaseisai and I also wish to merge Misaka's AAA key with this Post-Daihaseisai key as well.
  • Merge all of Kihara Byouri's keys since they are all equipment she has on-hand
    • Ditto for Etzali as well since his keys are exactly the same as Byouri's, i.e, keys that seperate equipment Etzali has on-hand. In addition, I wish to remove Etzali's higher with Spear of Tlahuizcalpantecuhtli rating as it is durability-ignoring hax.
  • Upon close inspection, Mugino's Meltdowner cannot scale to Misaka's railgun. Two reasons. One. Mugino cannot access her full power that can kill Misaka instantly as the recoil would blow her body to pieces if she tried it. Two. When they actually fought, Misaka could bend her Meltdowner beams while having no more strength. Thus, Mugino's Meltdowner should be rated as "higher" instead of a solid rating.
  • Lastly. A majority, if not all, of Dark Side's CQC peps should be relative, if not stronger, than OT13 Accelerator, who while fighting Kihara Amata, almost exclusively on instinct and out of battery for his collar, pushed him onto the ground, nearly ripped off his ear and broke his nose.
That's all for now.

Back